Skip to content

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

How to submit product suggestions

1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.

3511 results found

1. MTGA causes Spotify to Crash on Mobile

Writing to let you know that the MTGA app causes Spotify to crash on Android as of 26 July 24. It happens every time I join a standard ranked match after booting MTGA.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Product suggestion

Hola , buenas noches, se que a lo mejor el comentario no lo leerán mucho , pero me gustaría saber si a futuro pueden tener una tienda física oficial aqui en cuba

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Heist

You guys really screwed the pooch with this heist mechanic. Could you have come up with something more ******* annoying? Absolutely braindead design.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Product Suggestion

I got a product suggestion.
    Stop all the stupid ******* endless loops.
    It’s not fun to sit there and watch whoever just downloaded the most recent deck because they saw a build on youtube run endless loops of **** while I can’t even get the ******* mana I need just to play a 3 mana card.
    Fix your ******* algorithms.
    Oh,and shuffle your **** once and awhile…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Product Suggestion

This game is so manipulated to the extent I'm being paired with people with same decks consistently when I win or shuffler screwed. The shuffler is either giving me stacked cards or lands even in a low land deck. It seems you either just win by a landslide (no puns here) or get stomped out there is no good MTG games anymore. This game used to be something I enjoyed but at least it's pushed me back to paper... oh yeah my "Product Suggestion" Nothing, you guys have never listened to consumers it's all about digital marketing.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Boros energy

Can we please do something about Boros energy in historic? (and Grief in timeless? If it’s not OK/fun in modern or legacy, I don’t know why it would be here). I’m just trying to play my fun decks in the play room and I’m playing against BE what feels like three out of every five matches. It might not be so bad if it didn’t just crush every deck, I play. I just auto concede when someone turn ones a Guide of Souls or Ocelot’s Pride now. It’s making it not fun to play at all.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Channel and Auto Pay

If you have cast Channel, and you also have Eldrazi Spawns in play, Auto Pay will kill you before it sacrifices a single spawn

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Stop publishing all these creatures with tons of abilities

Stop publishing all these creatures with tons of recurring abilities. Either that, or increase all their mana costs by 3 to justify those recurring abilities.

It's even more nonsensical when you ban of the few boardwipes from standard when the creatures within the sets present in standard are so absurdly strong when compared to creatures in past sets that there is no justification to banning a boardwipe that might not even remove some of those creatures.

If you're going to ban boardwipes, ban all these +1/+1 counter cards. It costs way to little to give a creature a +1/+1 counter…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Inactivity Timer

Are you people actually, legitimately *****? Why have you intentionally designed this * to encourage people to stall? There is no reason, none, ever, that the timer for inactivity should reset at the end of each turn.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Wrath of the Skies destroys Echoes of Eternity

My opponent cast Wrath of the Skies paying 3 energy, and my 6 cmc enchantment Echoes of Eternity is destroyed as well, in error. This no doubt changed the outcome of the game and was frustrating to encounter

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Teysa karlov and muster the departed not interacting.

Teysa Karlov states: If a creature dying causes a triggered ability of a permanent you control to trigger, that ability triggers an edition time.

Muster the Departed: Morbid - At the beginning of your end step, if a creature died this turn populate.

A creature dying is the only way for Muster the Departed to trigger, but Teysa doesn't interact with it due to it most likely not being when it happens. However Teysa doesn't state it has to be caused the moment the creature dies so this should fall under what the card states.

My next question is if…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Game stops producing tokens

I'm playing Arena on Windows 11. I was playing a Doppelgang deck, and at one point, I was able to float 102 mana and cast Doppelgang with a value of 30 for X, which allowed me to target everything on the board (all lands, plus a handful of creatures and enchantments). The spell created tokens of (I think) all the lands, but nothing else. The same deck is running Awaken the Woods, and likewise, after that turn, I was not able to create any tokens with ATW, nor did my Restless Anchorage create any Map tokens.

Upon searching, I discovered…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Kudo does not work properly with CDAs.

I controlled a Kudo, King among Bears, which says "Other creatures have base power and toughness 2/2 and are Bears in addition to their other types." My opponent played a Bonny Pall, Clearcutter, which reads in part "When Bonny Pall, Clearcutter enters the battlefield, create Beau, a legendary blue Ox creature token with 'This creature’s power and toughness are each equal to the number of lands you control.'"

What happened in the game was that my opponent's Beau token was a 12/12, since they controlled 12 lands. This seems to reflect that both abilities were coded as effects that set…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Cant submit Bestow Cost

I played on my PurpleMagic#24513 Account today in the Sealed MH3 event. It was around 2:30 pm.
    In turn 6 or 7, i wanted to cast my phoenix creature with its bestow ability out of my graveyard. I selected the Cards that should have gone to exile, but no matter how often I clicked the "submit" Button, nothing happened.
    I was on discord with a friend, and my internet connection worked perfectly fine, no problems there.
    Please refund me the 5000 gems, I lost the Game only because of this.
    Thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. "the true scriptures" AND "insidious roots"

My opponent flipped Shoeldred over to The True Scriptures while I had an Insidious Roots in play. When it hit the third stage, all creatures were returned from graveyards to play under their control, but my Insidious Roots did not trigger at all. I should have had about 15 triggers. Now I am triggered instead. :(

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Stacks

New Token Stack Solution
    Change the stack animations from per trigger to just consolidated single card previews.
    Scute Swarm token stack with a Ajani's Welcome trigger in between each one, then that triggers Light of Promise and an Ajani's Pridemate.
    Instead of:
    Scute Swarm > Ajani's Welcome > Light of Promise > Ajani's Pridemate > Repeat the cycle for the next token etc...
    Do:
    Single Card Preview of Scute Swarm [x16 counter-like icon] & Single Card Preview of Ajani's Welcome [x16 counter-like icon] & Single Card Preview of Ajani's Pridemate [x16 counter-like icon], run through the stack order once to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Ghostly prison vs AI

Ghostly prison has the AI taking actual 10min turns where it is trying to pay for the attack but it just untapped everything and recounts mana. I just wanted to test it out, but I can't if the AI can't finish their turn.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Rewards, compensation, and pack contents for players who complete entire sets.

Players from the region where I live (Northern S.F. Bay Area) who play both the digital Arena and 'old-school paper Magic' versions of the game, all have oneo universal complaint about the newest digital version of Magic. They complain how Arena's digital collection works. This of course includes the constraints, limits, and rules of a players digital collection. The old-school digital version of MTG, 'Magic: The Gathering Online' implemented collections that worked much like a paper collection. This posed many problems and challenges though (listing them would be off topic). Arena implements collections tuat fix many of tyos issues, and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Re-Release ALPHA.

With the new model of sets on different game typelines such as Modern Horizons 3 NOT being in standard, you could totally re-release ALPHA, make a lot of money, make everybody happy, and not ***** up the game types, while also bringing more players into legacy historic and timeless formats by making old and really cool cards accessible to everyone again. You could in fact even reprint all of the old sets exactly like they were in a separate timeline.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. inbox contains the incorrect link

Double-check links in the inbox before sending out information.

In the inbox, the rotation information links to 2023 instead of 2024.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 175 176
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions