Skip to content

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

How to submit product suggestions

1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.

3382 results found

1. Gaming frame lagging extremely badly on ios

Getting pretty sick of this frame lag issue on my iPhone, it’s almost like people know how to abuse it. I’m wasting money on your product and it’s been like this for years. No wonder people are printing proxies to actually enjoy your game

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Galaxy A02S

Hello. Add Samsung Galaxy A02S to the list of devices for arena pls

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. tournament organization

Hello I am sometime running tournament with the webstite Melee.org but it is always long and complicate why don't you integrate a tournament organization function directly in Arena ?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Historic Magic unable to be played.

Ban Tibalts trickery and mizzixs mastery, whenever my opponents cast either of these spells the game just ends. No one gets to play magic afterward. These opponents dont play any creatures or interact with my board in anyway... must be some sort or bug or terrible decision that stops magic games from happening.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Too many auras to be targeted

When a creature has 4+ auras on it, you can't target a single aura with a "destroy enchantment" spell on MTG Arena for Windows. Perhaps a way to: Cast Spell > Select "stack" of cards > Select actual target would work.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add option to SEE/COPY opponent's deck AFTER the match is over.

Add an option to see/copy the opponent deck AFTER the match is over, if its a best of 3 too but only after you win/lose 2 rounds or quit.

Sometimes people have very interesting decks that aren't meta or are original decks that they build and you can't find anywhere else. More often than not I see some themed decks and would like to copy it but can't because I don't know all the cards the opponent is playing. Also I'm very bad at building decks and guessing which cards would go well with a deck you only know a…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Long Rest Card does not work

I cast long rest during a draft event and my life did not become equal to my starting life total. I checked and there were no permanents on the battlefield that should have prevented this from happening. I lost the draft because of this. I think it is unfair because it is not my fault. Its not easy to earn and save gold so I hope you can give me a refund for the cost of the event.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Long Rest Card does not work

I cast long rest during a draft event and my life did not become equal to my starting life total. I checked and there were no permanents on the battlefield that should have prevented this from happening. I lost the draft because of this. I think it is unfair because it is not my fault. Its not easy to earn and save gold so I hope you can give me a refund for the cost of the event.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Bug with new magic the gathering update. Can't see my progress on dailies.

So I updated my PC to the new update of Maigc the Gathering Arena, and I played a few games to do my dailies. Then after I finished doing them. I can't see my dailies, friendslist or mastery/battle pass progress. But I can still play games and edit decks. But I'm just unable to see dailies and stuff

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Poor people exist too

Redirected by support. I realize system requirements, blah blah blah... but y'all need to realize not everyone can afford the latest and greatest tech to be able to enjoy games they've been a part of for 20yrs... I try to find enjoyment through arena in the very little time I have to myself and it hit or miss because of the intensity of the graphics. For instance, if I get a plainish battlefield it runs ok, bit laggy but bearable. If I get a battlefield with the Streams or lava or other unnecessary extras then I can't even see the…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Skipped Turn

Explain to me how my opponent plays one of the ultimatums on his turn, and then its somehow his turn again after that? And it was a ranked game that I would've won.

I'm sick and ******* tired of this game not working the way it's supposed to.

I spend money on this joke of a game. I'm not out of line to expect it to work properly.

Every ********** day it's something stupid with this "game". Get your **** together

And fix your file uploader too. Would be nice if I could actually upload the logs

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I would like to suggest the first reward of the premium mastery to be "maestry exp bonus", giving benefit to players who bought it early

I would like to suggest the first reward of the premium mastery to be "maestry exp bonus", giving benefit to players who bought it early

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Commercial mistake

Hello
    I'm writing to give my point of view about a real commercial mistake for drafting, personnaly I could be playing all my free time in draft, but actually I don't need jokers anymore. As I got full collection of many sets oppening a pack is only giving 20 gems for the rare, while a pack have a value of 600 gems !!!!
    Somehow with 90$ I can play 1 or 2 weeks depending results, and sometime less if I'm already mythic. All that to not earn nothing in fact that's just insane amount of money for gaming 2 weeks…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Change Secret Lair Packaging to the most recent Heliod Card Mailer

Hello,

I just received the "apology" mailing for the missing Heliod card from Secret Lair Smitten Superdrop. Thank you!

The mailing came in small "envelopes" which I just love. Up to now, I have been buying at least two of every Secret Lair release (one to store and one to open), and those boxes are too big to keep storing. I was considering giving up on buying a second copy of each item because of their size and then these great little items arrived!

Please change Secret Lair packaging to be like these, they're great!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. When I'm editing a brawl deck, skip the warning about an empty sideboard

My brawl deck has cards with the "learn" mechanic, because they're good even without "lesson" cards. Every time I edit the deck, the game warns me that my sideboard is empty. But there's no way to make it happy, because the brawl format doesn't allow a sideboard in the first place.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. update : timer bug once again

Everything is in the title.
    Like last time for last update.
    Ppl which overcome the timer make the game freeze....

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Magecraft / Wildshape bug

Wild Shape / Magecraft glitch. To reproduce the bug, use dragonguard elite or a clever lumimancer. Lumimancer is the worst one because it gets a +2 bonus. Wild shape should give you the option of a 1/3 turtle hexproof, 3/3 trample, or 1/5 reach. On magecraft abilities cards it does not take on these attributes but stacks them. Casting one 3/3 trample wild shape on a lumimancer gives it +2/+2 from mage craft and a +3 bonus. I have seen 3rd turn 10/10 with trample from this bug. Wild shape “should” turn the creature into a 3/3. Not stack on…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Magecraft / Wildshape bug

Wild Shape / Magecraft glitch. To reproduce the bug, use dragonguard elite or a clever lumimancer. Lumimancer is the worst one because it gets a +2 bonus. Wild shape should give you the option of a 1/3 turtle hexproof, 3/3 trample, or 1/5 reach. On magecraft abilities cards it does not take on these attributes but stacks them. Casting one 3/3 trample wild shape on a lumimancer gives it +2/+2 from mage craft and a +3 bonus. I have seen 3rd turn 10/10 with trample from this bug. Wild shape “should” turn the creature into a 3/3. Not stack on…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Magecraft / Wildshape bug

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. パラディンクラス

相手がパラディンクラスを使用した際に、自分のターンでも呪文のコストが増えることがある。複数回確認しており、預言されたカードのコストが預言していない状態になる不具合が起こることが多い

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories