Skip to content

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

How to submit product suggestions

1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.

3386 results found

1. If you cannot fix the crash to desktop, increase the timer

If you cannot or will not fix the stability of this app so it does not crash to desktop every 3-4 games, increase the timer so it is possible to log back in before losing a turn.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Quandrix Command resolution and visual bug.

I casted quandrix command in response to a discard spell. It went on the stack (visually) then while i was trying to pick what to do, the discard spell happened and the quandrix command was visually on the stack for the rest of the game. This was in the strixhaven draft event which was very important.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Lurros is miserable to play against OVER AND OVER

Half the decks I run into on the ladder are now running Lurros. Seriously, he is over powered. Not fun. I'm going to stop playing again soon, it's NOT FUN.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. desactivating animations

Hello
    I am writing because I am really upset after all the money I spent in the game I still loose too much just because my computer is too slow or because of disconnect problems. WHY THE **** don't you make it possible to desactivate much more 3D animations that are completly unusefull and often bad for concentration ???? I already did all I can to boost my computer it's at max and don't have the money to change for sure. So please do somethin because I am loosing all the pleasure I should be havin in the game !!…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Herald of Hadar unblockable

I am playing AFR premier draft on iOS version 2021.7.21.241.877644. My opponent attacked with Elturgard Ranger, the wolf token generated by Elturgard Ranger, Death-Priest of Myrkul, a skeleton token from Death-Priest of Myrkul, Herald of Hadar and Vampire Spawn. Opponent had no other creatures and only basic lands; they may have had a treasure token. I had Djinni Windseer, Scion of Stygia and Yuan-Ti Fangblade untapped and no other creatures as well as basic lands. None of my creatures could block the Herald of Hadar. No other spells had been cast this turn. All of my creatures were legal blockers…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Game freezes during opponents turn in Premier Draft

Behaviour:
    When in Premier Draft the game stopped advancing the turn during the opponents turn, with every card highlighted as if inspecting it, forcing you to concede.

No workaround was found leading to a lost draft. Would it be possible to re-imburse the gems for it?

Thanks a lot and may your goldspan dragons always fall on curve.

P.S.
    I tried adding a .PNG screenshot, but it said the format isn't supported because there was a space in the filename. Two bugs for the price of one

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Game freezes during opponents turn in Premier Draft

Behaviour:
    When in Premier Draft the game stopped advancing the turn during the opponents turn, with every card highlighted as if inspecting it, forcing you to concede.

No workaround was found leading to a lost draft. Would it be possible to re-imburse the gems for it?

Thanks a lot and may your goldspan dragons always fall on curve.

P.S.
    I tried adding a .PNG screenshot, but it said the format isn't supported because there was a space in the filename. Two bugs for the price of one

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Bans and wild cards

Giving only one wild card for recently banned Thassa's Oracle is hilarious. People spend much more wild cards to build whole deck, they would have spend them in different manner. It's not a fault of a customer that play testing isn't sufficient. Tainted Pact was intentionally brought to historic only less than a month ago and broke it, this is just wrong. They way I choose packs to buy, they way I crafted cards was affected by cards I was looking for for the deck that is now unplayable.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. performance issues making game entirely unplayable on mid-range rig.

the entirety of the game is in dire need of major fixes. With a radeon 5700 XT and 2600X ryzen processor this game is currently unplayable due to stacked shufflers throwing match after match into an artificial losers queue with probabilities now in the 1 in 1.3*10^4 for just one of the four in a row, then promptly throwing into black screen matches that end in a draw. I'm not even able to complete quests giving me absolutely zero reason to come back and play the game since the actual gameplay is buggy, laggy, and stacked

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Goldspan Dragon treasure treated as if it only makes one mana for auto-passing purposes

Steps:
    1) Have 2 Goldspan dragons, 2 untapped lands, and an Alrund's Epiphany in exile; no stops on phases
    2) Attack with both Goldspan dragons

Platform: PC (Windows 10)

Actual Results: After after attacking, Arena passes through the rest of my turn automatically

Expected Results: Arena should stop during Second Main since the Epiphany is castable.

Screenshot attached of the turn prior to the bug; I played a 7th land (Mountain) and a 2nd Goldspan dragon and attacked with both, creating 2 treasures.
    After attacking, it auto-passed through to the end of my turn, even though the foretold Alrund's Epiphany…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Vecna avatar

I was just playing with a deck I built that can make a Vecna token and thought That would be a a really cool idea for an avatar. I would pay for it!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Simpler system for handling emotes

The current system for using emotes is a huge hassle to use - having to switch between several tabs is really bothersome. Quite often the time it takes me to reach an emote I want to use actually reduces my willingness to use it. I would love to see a functional emote system, and that would include having a unique emote display, with the possibility to replace default emotes with custom ones. Seriously, nobody needs tons of different emotes every match, just let people choose a few that they really intend to use.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Bug Submission is in same pot as product suggestions?

It's like saying that fixing bugs is just suggestions to take into consideration, instead of something mandatory.
    WOW. Guess the old wizards who gives a toss as long as I can get money mentality still exists.
    People who need to submit bugs are already unhappy/unsatisfied. Way to go for the technically minded guy without social skills that thought up this shortcut.....

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Combat friends on iphone

A friend save list would help not to have to remember the number of my friend every time I want to combat them.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Can´t change daily rewards

i can't change my daily reward since a week ago. I use windows 7 and android app

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. product suggestion

Tricksters talisman after act of treason a creature, I had cast price of loyalty kicked with treasure on my opponents creature that had trickster's amulet attached, I had dealt combat damage to my opponent with trickster's amulet (the creature was shortcut seeker) and the venture into the dungeon trigger went on the stack, but i had no option to sacrifice the talisman to make a copy of the creature and lost the game due to this bug...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Pass turn button on mobile results in unintended turn passes

The pass turn button is located such that it can easily get accidentally pressed while trying to cast spells from elsewhere than your hand.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Game stuck until opponent's timer counts up and result not recorded after reboot

Game 2 of a Traditional Historic match. My opponent cast Magma Opus, targeting 4 of my creatures, but priority never passed and the spell never resolved. I was stuck there as my opponent's timer was counting down from 20+ minutes. My opponent was never kicked for inactivity, and after their timer hit zero, it started counting up. I couldn't bring up the menu to concede. I closed the client using Alt+F4, and when I logged back in, it was like the match never happened. Even though I attacked with creatures and won the first game of the match, my quest…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. stop using CPU and GPU when minimized

When I'm running Arena, it uses a full core and 95% of the GPU on my Surface 7 computer. This seems reasonable for the experience I get. But when I minimize the app, it still uses a full core and 70-75% of my GPU. I'd love to be able t minimize the app between games to tell Arena that I don't want it force my computer to heat up and run the fan all the time. Instead, I have to leave the app to achieve this. Please don't run your event/render loops flat out when there's nothing to see.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Rielle, the Everwise crashes game

Whenever an opponent has Rielle, the Everwise enter the battlefield, the entire client immediately crashes. When I restart the client, if the game is still going, as soon as I rejoin it, the client crashes again (it says there is an asset error when I restart it). Once the game is forfeited to time, the client works again. I'm on PC. I haven't tested if me casting Rielle also causes the problem.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories