MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Mac)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

How to submit product suggestions

1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Sanctum of calm waters bug

The bug basically happens whenever the game asks me if i want to trigger the sanctum of calm waters' ability. I'm a PC player. The text says something around the lines of [ARG 1 OUT OF RANGE 0 TO 0]. (It should probably say like “Draw X cards? ” or something around those lines. I also heard about this bug happening with other cards.

2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with: Wizards of the Coast
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Product Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Basic Social Functions

Hey everyone! Long time Magic fan here - I think a HUGE weakness of Arena is that there are almost NO ways for me to onboard other people into the game or to maintain interest among friends. One of the reasons this game still exists in general is the social component of playing in paper which allows players to keep each other interested (and invested) in the game.

Here are some basic social functions that would give us ways to interact with friends and therefore maintain broader interest in the long term:

• Friend people you meet
      This is a basic…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Product Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add a mode "quick game" with VERY low timers

Add a mode "quick game" with VERY low timers

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Broken game

Hello!
    My name is Alex and i had the most awkward game of Magic in my entire life just a moment ago. Before i start there is a little remark - English is not my native language so i am grateful for your understanding and hope you will get what i am trying to say.

I was playing traditional tinkerers cube, it was game 3. From my turn 1 i wasn't allowed to play land at my main. Moreover, at the end phase i had to discard a card! Yes, i had 7 on hand, no lands on battlefield and…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Un-ban Uro

Ban Genesis Ultimatum and The Great Henge.
    Un-ban Uro.

Gruul and Dimir Rogues are toxic to play against.

Uro was only banned because of Omnath. Uro and Genesis Ultimatum really shouldn't be legal at the same time because it makes it too easy to ramp to Genesis and mana-cheat your whole deck out. It's already too easy to do this as it is.

With Gruul being able to play Embercleave or The Great Henge by turn four, along with so many excellent cheap creatures (Edgewall Inkeeper, Brushfire Elemental, Kazandu Mammoth, Questing Beast, Bonecrusher Giant, Lovestruck Beast) makes every threat a…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Speed up Mill Effect

Milling decks have become a very unpleasant experience to play against. The games become long and drag on.

If there was an option to speed up the Mill Effect, it might make the experience better.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. create quests for wildcards

How about quests for wildcards, instead of only gold. Or maybe a choice between gold and wildcards?

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. expire

I had bought a planeswalker deck and the MTG Arena code expired for the deck online. Product Suggestion request is for MTG Arena codes to NOT EXPIRE based on expire date. I feel that I got gyped as a new customer.

Support Agent (MTG Arena)

Dec 5, 2020, 7:55 AM PST

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Wizards of the Coast Customer Service once again.

In this particular case, we can confirm that the code for this Planeswalker deck has since expired. The expiry dates for such products can be found printed on the code card, in this case just below…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Let me Ctrl+z my two sided land cards

Please let me ctrl+z my crypt of agadeem when I accidentally click the land side instead of the sorcery side. When you click the land side it then asks you if you will pay 3 life or enter tapped, why can I not ctrl+z at this point? Please.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Mute Pets Only and Specifically

In Gameplay options, "Disable Emotes" disables emojis from my opponents AND pets.

I have disabled this option because I find the pets very unpleasant. Often times, I would like to interact with my opponent, but I cannot because I have disabled emotes.

It would be an improvement to add a separate feature to disable pets specifically, rather than having to go in options each time to check/uncheck "Disable Emotes".

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. New event idea

I have an idea to for a new event. I would love to see a mono green event where players can only use mono green standard cards and the colors change every week or month. It has been hard to enjoy playing against certain types of decks (e.g. kill decks, control decks, mill decks...), as it doesn't allow me to play my deck to it's fullest potential. I would love to play similar decks to mine.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Why Keep Playing?

I really dislike how Arena dis-incentivizes player from winning more than 15 games a day. If I have time to play, I want to play as long as I have time available and feel like I am progressing my account regardless of the minimal progress 25-50 coins provides. At least it's something. But capping me at 15 daily wins completely removes my desire to continue playing your otherwise great game!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Absturz

Hallo!

Magic Arena stürtzt seit Tagen immer wieder und mehrmals hintereinander ab...

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Product Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Match history

Hi,

I've been playing for a while, and I'm quite new at MGT both the game and Arena, although I used to play many years ago. It has changed a lot.

I really think having a match history of played games would be a great tool to learn and understand the game. Many times after losing or winning a game there are interactions which I didn't understand at all. Having the opportunity to rewatch the match would be beneficial for understanding key mechanics and knowledge of the game.

There's no way for me to rewatch those games or even just…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Rename "Traditional" to "Best Of 3".

Use terms like BO1, BO3. "Premier" and "Traditional" don't mean anything to me.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Casual Play Space

MTG Arena currently has a very, very, very, very, very competitive meta.

Maybe I need an extra very for emphasis there.

I'm a very casual player and my win rate is maybe 1 game in 20. I know I'm probably stupid, and I shouldn't play.

But, there's a reason that meta is so competitive. Every game, even the unranked ones, contribute to your play rewards. 15 wins a day is basically impossible for all but the top players, so people are forced to play the same 6 decks that get consistent wins in the current meta.

This makes the Standard…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Nyx Land on Store

Hello,

I will wish to obtain the alternative Nyx Land available in the Théros expansion unless I am mistaken. I contacted support, who then referred me to this forum.

Unfortunately, I only had time to copy the response.

For information, I ask the MTG Arena service to be able to make these alternative cards accessible in different ways:

• Either by exchanging tokens, and thus allow interested and concerned players to unlock these cards,

• Either through the store in exchange for gems and / or gold for a limited period and also renewable (why not once a month).

Indeed, I find…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Broken Cards, Balance and Standard

Did a bunch of people who played MTG 2 times, and lose both games get hired to be the balance or design team for these cards the past few years? Because the common theme is cast one card and win the game. What has happened to this game? This game used to be fun. It used to be interactive. You used to be able to play your deck and not have to worry about your opponent casting one card and the game just ends. Why has this become a theme? You can call them what you want, a "build around"…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Nicol Bolas

Toda vez que o Nicol Bolas usa a habilidade de custo -3 que destrói uma permanente alvo, o jogo fecha imediatamente.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Color Challenge Suggestions

As a new player I find the color challenges may a bit polarizing for some. Personally, I enjoy the idea that they are self contained puzzles, simulating common scenarios one may find in a match, specific to their deck. It doubles as a crash course in the structure of the game as a whole, as well as introducing the specific mechanics the deck colors may use.

On the other end of the spectrum new players may be put off by the trial by fire type play these color challenges have. Trial and error reveals just at what turn, what cards…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base