Skip to content

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions




This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

 

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

 

How to submit product suggestions

  1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

 

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

 

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.


242 results found

  1. Main Login Screen

    Maybe have the main screen's countdown for award levels actually, I don't know, count? Mine are all zeroes, except for XP Rewards - that and the last orb tracker are the only ones that change.

    Then when I try to make a report in Performance Issues, it takes me through a neverending loop of bringing me to this page. So this is the only area I have access to. Makes it a great feature for you though, no reports of anything ever failing? 100% of the time.... <<slow applause>>

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. lava coil

    Couldnt play lava coil. No cards on field preventing it. No effects either.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. attaque défense des créatures invisible - voir screen copy

    impossible de jouer sans voir la puissance d'attaque et de défense des créatures ni les miennes ni celle de l'opposant.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. UNITY

    Ever since an update last week, I have been unable to run, install or reinstall Arena. Every attempt to run it resulted in a crash; every attempt to reinstall it results in a failure with a Unity error. I tried submitting a customer support ticket and was ignored. No log files to submit, not running any 'enhancement' software. I've tried every tip and suggestion I could find online and nothing makes any difference. This computer is the only way I can access Arena, so I am completely locked out of my account/the game, possibly forever, and receiving zero support to…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Arrow drawn over daily reward

    Minor bug involving the arrow from the large display box on the home screen drawing over the card inside the daily reward
    tooltip.

    2026.62.30.14056.1313448

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Report Player button is missing

    Report a Player button is missing
    An excerpt from your own announcement because why would you think it's a good idea to prematurely report someone:

    Where Can I Report?

    At launch, we'll support player reporting from three locations:

    Options Menu: "Report Player" will now sit at the bottom of the menu next to "Report a Bug."
    
    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Packs Screen Scrollbar In Store

    UI Bug: In the store on the Packs screen (on PCs), can the arrows next to the MTG Set selection scrollbar at the top be synced up with that scrollbar window? For example, currently if you click the right arrow a bunch of times you can get to the MH3 set, but the scroll window will still be at the beginning of the list so you don't actually see the MH3 set symbol in that scroll window. Clicking the arrows should probably scroll that selection window.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Font rendering on D&D book cover arts broken

    The font rendering on the D&D book cover art cards is broken. See screenshot. My client version is 2026.62.30.5641.1313448

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Correct UI Date for Non-American players

    The game is using MM-DD-YYYY format for representing the date, in the UK and other countries this is not valid but appreciate for the US it is.
    Please add a UI option for date formatting or use local system information for the various OS's to display correct region data.
    Alternitavely please implement the international standard for representing dates - ISO 8601. Dates are then formatted as YYYY-MM-DD which is already used by the naming of your capture log files button.

    Reason for the suggestion is that messages containing card packs can be missed / deleted due to similar dates e.g…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Famished Worldsire Display Issue

    While playing (on my android phone, galaxy s23 ultra), competitive brawl with Zimone, Infinite Analyst as my commander, I had Anina, Natural Parallelist on board. I played an X spell with X=8 and Anina conjured Famished Worldsire. Game asked me if i wanted to sacrifice a land, I clicked on 1 forest. Then it showed the top 3 cards from my library, but i wasn't sure what was going on. I clicked the eyeball button at the top right of the screen to see the board. I clicked back to see the top 3 cards in library but there were…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. navigation

    Basic navigation on events is frustrating. I launch MTG Arena, I see the homepage. If I click on Play, I can see the Events tab and filter for category I'm interested in, which is great. However, if I click on any of the events and want to choose a different one instead, clicking the Back arrow takes me back to the home page. Then, I have to open the Events page again by clicking the Play button and reapply the filter I had chosen. Back arrow should go "back", not "home".

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Exclamation Mark on Play Screen

    The exclamation mark on the Play screen (see attached) does not disappear, and there is no way to find out WHY it is there. I believe it might be from the Sparky Tutorial, but it would be nice to have some information as to what needs to be completed for this UI element to disappear. And if there are rewards for completing said tutorial, that would be important information to include in this element.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. PC Game Settings - Graphics Does not Save

    After going into Game Settings on PC, and changing the RESOLUTION, it does not save.

    Go into settings, change the resolution. Then exit. Exit the game completely, then restart it and go back into settings. You will see that the resolution did not save to the selection option.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Unable to connect on wifi

    I am consistently getting a "Error Updating Data: Please check your connection and try again" error after "retrieving asset manifest" on launching the app.

    This is both on my tablet and phone on Android.

    Both work fine using mobile data rather than Wi-Fi, but there is nothing wrong with my wifi for any other services. It would appear my wifi IP is being blocked by your servers for some reason. I am not using a VPN.

    I have tried clearing cache, restarting my router, uninstalling and reinstalling the app nothing works.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Land Arrangement on Battlefield

    I, for one, would love to be able to rearrange my lands after they've been placed on the battlefield. Duplicate lands can stay stacked, but it would be nice to be able to rearrange the stacks once they've been placed. This would make it much easier to see what's available, especially in late-games when lots of different lands have been played. I may also have intentionally misplayed lands just to get them in the correct order on the battlefield!

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Missing settings button

    The settings button did not appear in at least one starter deck duel game today when I wished to concede. Mobile android.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Product Suggestion

    If a user skips answering the feedback question several times then it should stop asking after a set amount of times of it being skipped. If I didn't answer the first 10 times I'm not going to answer the next 100 times and I'm going to get more frustrated with each pop up of the same question I have no interest in answering.

    I took a long break from this game and was happy to return, but this question continually popping up asking if I enjoyed the last match is the only thing that is making NOT enjoy using this…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Game forgets what matches I've done very frequently

    Whenever I have to reconnect to the server, the game client (macOS) seems to forget what games I've been playing recently, so I have to go re-select the event type, ranked, historic, deck. This started happening a few weeks ago after one of the game updates.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. minimize

    Cannot minimize window on mac or windows computer.

    When game is launched on Mac or PC, there is not the option to minimize or resize the window without exiting or logging out of the game. It even prevents some key functions from working such as the Esc button or search functions (cmnd + space on mac or cntrl + windows key on PC).

    It essentially makes it impossible to multi-task which is important for deckbuilding.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Game Music Double Playing

    When you open packs on Arena through the pc version, downloaded directly from the site, both the theme music for the pack and the normal music that was already playing play at the same time. The behavior you would likely prefer is to stop or turn down the normal music while the pack theme music plays. It is hard to focus on reading the cards with both musics playing (and clashing in different keys). Btw, I do freelance game audio, so feel free to reach out if I can be any assistance with the issue.

    I love MTG and am…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories