Skip to content

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions




This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

 

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

 

How to submit product suggestions

  1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

 

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

 

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.


242 results found

  1. The Marvel theme plays in the background of the "Packs" screen continuously after rotating to the Hobbit

    I'm running Arena through Steam on Mac OS. Regardless of the pack you hover over or the gaming switching to The Hobbit, the Marvel theme plays in the background at a slightly less volume than the other themes but it is loud enough to start drowning out the other themes that are playing.

    There are no work arounds or special steps need to reproduce this, simply open the Packs screen and you'll hear it in the background.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. mastery pass

    I payed the 3.400 gems for the hobbit mastery pass and didn't get the rewards, but the gems were substracted from ma amount of gems

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Stacked / Attached cards menu no longer works

    I have an equipment based deck which stacks multiple equipment cards on a single creature. As of the recent update, this is now causing issues. I am on Windows.

    In the screenshot attached, I had Danitha, Benalia's Hope attached with:
    - The Aetherspark
    - Barrow-Blade
    - Swiftfoot Boots

    I was attempting to use the Aetherspark's abilities. But the attached cards popup was completely blank. I wasn't able to select or use the abilities of any of the equipment. It did also make Barrow-Blade expand in place under Danitha.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Get rid of marvel and mutant turtle sets, or have a setting to switch to universes within counterparts (e.g. omen paths) client side.

    Get rid of marvel and mutant turtle sets, or have a setting to switch to universes within counterparts (e.g. omen paths) on the users side.

    My entire group had to leave arena until hobbit came out

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Connection lost when trying to log in

    Connection lost when trying to log in all the time, I was playing a game an hour ago and the game stop responding.
    Any idea if I cant log out from outside the game? Maybe that works

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Demonic tutor restrictions clarification

    Demonic tutor is improperly tagged as only being banned in unranked brawl with the problem that it cannot be added to competitive brawl decks. Chrome mox too is banned in casual brawl and has the same written permissions regarding the casual/competitive brawl queues as DT but unlike DT it can be played in competitive

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. App locked in landscape mode - Setting to fix?

    According to guides online, there’s supposed to be a portrait mode, but the iOS app only allows me to use it in landscape. Even if I lock screen orientation and re-enter the app, it returns to landscape mode. Could we have a setting to manually set the orientation to portrait so we could bypass issues like this?

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Doppelgang x=2 on the coming of galactus and unholy annex make the game crash hard.

    Doppelgang x=2 on the coming of galactus and unholy annex make the game crash hard.

    On the resolve, at the creation of the four elements, the game crashed on pc.
    tried to reload it 4 times, went back to the same state until all my timeouts passed.
    Then I could rejoin the functionning game, losing both my destroy targeting (my turn was passed).
    and losing the game... fun

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Shrines not tracking older shrines for ETBs

    I played The spirit of oasis with Go-shintai of the lost wisdom and sanctum of the calm waters but only drew 1 card. Is this how its supposed to work? All the cards are shrines but they don't trigger off each other.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Decks view image error when hovering over with mouse

    Hey Folks,

    In the 'Decks' window view, when I hover over a deck, it shows it slightly open, then when I click on it and keep the mouse over the deck, there a glitched animation where the avatar and sleeve preview is cutting through the lid of the box. when I hover away with the mouse, the glitch is gone, but comes back when I hover back over.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Game is stuck in the loading screen after I submit my deck

    When I select my deck for playing Starter Deck Duel, and click on the "submit deck" button, the game gets stuck in the "connecting to server" loading screen. At first I tried waitng, but after 5-ish minutes my patience ran out and I restarted the game. It happened multiple times since - never on other gamemodes, just the starter deck duel, but it happened consistently there. I tried repairing the files, but nothing changed.
    (The attached log file is from after the restarting, when I was looking for the bug-reporting option)

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Valgavoth Avatar appears cropped

    Valgavoth Avatar appears cropped at the end of matches. I hope you can fix it! Thank you!

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Premier draft matchmatching bug, draw counted as loss

    On 7/23/2026 around 7:30 PM PST I started request to match me with an opponent in a Permier Draft for Marvel Super Heroes. I immediately cancelled the request and it returned to the previous screen with no issues. Then, after a few minutes, I tried to join a game again. After about 2 minutes the matchmaking went directly to a "Draw" screen. When I returned to the drafts screen, I had a game loss.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. client game visual error had cards that were not meant to be there appearing on the battlefield

    Client 2026.61.30.13636.1303683 after destroying a card with a shoot the sheriff that card and a completed saga were respawned back onto the battlefield, but did not seem to be valid gameplay pieces. I believe the creature card was a Skyward Spider, and the saga was Origin of the Avengers, I believe I had 3 swamps and a realm of koh as well as a single spirit wolf token created by the realm of koh.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Brawl Exclamation Point (!) will not disappear

    1.   I am unsure how to reproduce this bug, because it simply is that the notification "Exclamation Point (!)" will not disappear from the Decklists Page, specifically next to the Brawl Category.
      
    2.   I am playing on both PC and Mobile (Android)
      
    3.   I have completed the Tutorial twice, just to make sure I went through all the tips. I also tried the "Repair Game Files" option at least twice. I have played using a deck in the Brawl page, and that did not work either. The Exclamation Point does not go away and persists on both Mobile (Android) and PC platforms.
      
    4.   The
      …
    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Server slow during match

    During matches in the midweek today, the server was slow and unresponsive. I wasn't able to block with my creatures and I consumed time outs without being able to play.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. ウィンドライダー、ストーム の表示バグ

    1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

    ウィンドライダー、ストームを戦場に出す

    1. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)

    PC

    1. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

    スクリーンショット参照

    1. Enter the expected results of the feature

    わかりやすいGUI

    1.   Add any relevant screenshots/videos
      
    2.   If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
      

      ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー
      飛行を持つすべてのクリーチャーは、あなたを攻撃できず、あなたがコントロールしているクリーチャーをブロックできない という説明だが、 ウィンドライダー、ストーム の方にブロックできない マークがついていて、わかりにくい。 こちらがコントロールしている飛行クリーチャーをそれがブロックする機会、があるのだろうか。

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Top bar sometimes overlays games

    This seems to occur when alt-tabbing back to the game after a match is found. The top bar from the main menu sticks around, blocking the ability to see the opponent's commander.

    NixOS 26.05
    Nvidia 595.71.05
    Default Proton

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Error starting Mtg Arena

    I have an issue starting the game. The error shown is "An error ocurred. Please restart or exit the application." I've already restarted the game on multiple tries, ive also uninstall and reinstall the game, but the error persist. Please your help to fic this issue.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories