Skip to content

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions




This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

 

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

 

How to submit product suggestions

  1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

 

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

 

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.


242 results found

  1. Can't start App in iOS

    Starting this afternoon, I have been unable to sign in to start the app on iOS. I enter email and password, then error message says "A unexpected problem occured (Error code: -1). Please try again." I restarted phone and deleted and reloaded app twice. It is the same iphone I've been using for the app as recently as this morning, and it has plenty of available memory.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Set stats promotional email is likely displaying the incorrect mastery level for each set.

    For every set going back to Final Fantasy, my mastery level has been displayed as 65 in the generated stats email/image, in the promotional email that has the most-crafted cards for the set. Given that the 5 sets in that time have had varying lengths of times, I find it unlikely that I actually hit that number exactly in every set. Additionally, another player who posts their stats in a group chat has also had their level remain the same going back to Aetherdrift. I've attached my stats images for reference, all pulled today, though I checked my group chat…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 … 9 10 11 13 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories