Skip to content

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions




This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

 

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

 

How to submit product suggestions

  1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

 

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

 

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.


242 results found

  1. "Waiting for Server" when inspecting a deck

    When you go to an event > Click on deck > View deck > Back > Back arrow on top left corner
    The game get stuck on a never ending loop of "Waiting for Server"

    So when you're trying to understand which cards are in a deck you're playing, you just have to reboot the game each time (for each deck you view)

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. bug

    PC STEAM:
    after a win, on the claim rewards screen i keep seeing reality fracture booster pack as a reward. i click claim but i get no booster. very repeatable, after every win. i'm sure it's a bug because i don't see the pack on my Mastery reward step. or anywhere.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. "Full Details" for golden pack link not clickable

    Under the verbiage for getting a golden pack in the Store tab, the "Full Details" CTA is not clickable.

    Also, your bug reporting flow is horrid. I am sure you're optimizing for minimizing ops resources, but you're also dramatically discouraging people from flagging problems due to your byzantine path. Do better

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Unable to See Ranked Events Bug

    In the Starter Duel Deck I have won 15/3 matches, but it still tells me to resume playing. I cannot see any ranked constructed events, only Limited, and did not realize I was locked out of these and had been playing Pioneer thinking it just wasn't ranked. I cannot see Explorer or Historic events either. I have been playing Limited, but I feel my Arena experience has been severely compromised having been unable to play ranked events, and having not understood this was a bug, for such a long time.

    I believe I have found it in the “Find Matches”…

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. March of otherwordly light - stuck

    I've got stuck in a game when using March Of Otherwordly Light. Selected an X, game asked to optionally pick white cards for exile. At this point I wanted to cancel that move. Pressing cancel, unselecting white card, undo, everything got stuck. I've ended up in a queue of timers. Game claimed that I'm not doing anything. I couldn't cancel this operation, couldn't play the card, everything got stuck. Had to quit the match.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Exit Game hangs after Logging Out

    As title - attached is screenshot of what hangs. No movement from this screen via buttons, and the only way to clear screen is either close window via task bar or end task via task manager. This has been happening ever since the last update.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 2+ YEAR OLD BUG- Fullscreen on Ultrawide Monitors

    When playing on an ultrawide monitor, fullscreen continues to revert back to a smaller, windowed view after many events such as starting a game or opening a pack. Refer to previous reports for more details

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Sign in button doesn’t work Bug

    My login works on the companion app as well as the MTG Arena app. When I go to the website nothing happens when I click the login button. I’ve tried on my phone, and two different computers and different browsers.

    When I say nothing happens, I mean, I click the sign in button and it doesn’t even appear to try and sign in, no errors, no redirect, nothing. I can press it 50x and it just sits there.

    I tried it on several browsers and several computers with no luck.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Explanation text for affinity rule

    For example, "Claws out" has no explanation in the app for "Affinity for Cats" in the starter deck "Cat Attack". I had to search the Internet to learn what that meant.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 不死鳥艦隊の飛行船 がブロックのダメージ解決時にトークンかわかりにくい

    1.   Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
      

      不死鳥艦隊の飛行船のトークンではないカードとトークンでブロックが指定された場合にどちらもカードのように見えてわかりにくい

    2.   Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
      

      PC

    3.   Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
      

      スクリーンショット参照

    4.   Enter the expected results of the feature
      

      カードとトークンの見分けができた方がいい

    5.   Add any relevant screenshots/videos
      
    6.   If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
      

      ダメージが自動解決されたらそのときはカードの方からダメージが入って、トークンが残った とりあえずそれでいいかな

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Issue with UI prompts

    Opponent played Nashi (ward 2) with a Cavern of Souls. I played a Mana Leak I had taken with Siphon Insight to counter it (stupid move, I know). The interface asked me if I was sure, but stated it was because the unresolved spell has Ward 2 and I would need to pay that cost if I targeted it

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. menu graphics became white squares

    after finishing a dradt all of the images of coins and gems, as well as the menu icons at the top, all either became white or had strong white discoloration

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Annoying orb trading process

    Usually when I buy the mastery pass I already have earned all the orbs and trading them one by one is too slow and annoying. It takes a lot of time and it is for the art of some cards I don't know I'll end up using. It would really improve my experience if I could select the ones I want, or an option to select all of them, and then send the array to make a single trade

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Difficulty when trying to remove cards after mulligan

    iPad,

    I usually have to make 5 or 6 attempts to remove one card after a mulligan, it seems to be that dragging the card is causing the zoom in to trigger - or possibly dragging too close to the library stack while trying to get it to the other side of the library.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Dradt Auto-Pick Issue, Auto Pick fails and crashes the client

    Draft Auto Pick on Mac Client fails and kicks me out to "Waiting for Server." I was drafting in Premier Hobbit Draft and I let the draft timer run down with my card selected. I received an error message that read something like "Could not pick selected Card" and was kicked to the "Waiting for Server" loading screen which did not resolve. I restarted the app and noticed the auto pick had added a card I had not previously selected. Because of the limited time I once again let the timer run down. I received the same error message and…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Cannot select Country during Account Registration Bug

    Hi, I am attempting to create a new Wizards account, but I encounter this error.

    selecting my country triggers the error, whereas selecting other countries allows the registration process to proceed normally.

    I have attached a screenshot of the error. Could you please look into this issue or assist me with completing my registration?

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Let me opt out of feedback messages.

    When I loose a game I want to start a new one, I do not want to dwell on and tell you whether the game I lost was fun or not. Also when I win I want to start a new game, not dwell on whether it was a fun or not game. Almost all games are fun otherwise I would not play. At least I was having fun until those extremely annoying faces pop up and you ask me whether I had fun during that game. Let us at least opt out when we consistantly skip the feedback.

    You…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Galaxy ultra stylus issue

    Since the client update at the end of August, it has become impossible to use the stylus with the game on the Samsung galaxy s25 ultra. The client no longer recognises when the pen clicks on or 'picks up' a card or when it taps on a button in game.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add "Alchemy" to Event Titles

    Events allowing Alchemy cards or with alchemy cards in their draft pools should make it more clear in their titles and descriptions.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories