MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
242 results found
-
Add "Alchemy" to Event Titles
Events allowing Alchemy cards or with alchemy cards in their draft pools should make it more clear in their titles and descriptions.
3 votes -
"The End" on stack covered the target of the spell (plainwalker) I was unable to target the plainswalker to save it as it was hidden from
"The End" was on stack and the card covered the target of the spell (a planeswalker) I was unable to target the planeswalker to save it from the spell as it was hidden behind the "End"
2 votes -
Android UI softlocked game
Choco triggered during a game and did not have a viable option to select. The current android UI put the button to continue underneath the "select all" button, causing me to get locked in a selection screen and forced me to timeout. Experienced on a Pixel 10 pro fold and this issue was present both in folded and unfolded display modes.
2 votes -
Why did skip until response get changed to "enter", please change it back to "ctrl"
Please change it back to ctrl! For those of us with ultrawide monitors, if you full screen in the menus the visual resizes to 1920x1080 box once you enter a match, so you have to alt+enter to put it back to full screen, but now that enter is the pass turn, so many times I've accidentally passed my entire first turn while I alt+enter.
2 votes -
Multiple UI Issues
- Incorrect screen resolution (you can't see player avatar during play and the cards are too big)
- No Exit option
- Cards don't zoom in if I hover over them
- No option for graphic options
2 votes -
hanging at 18 minutes for entering game on 8K gem sealed hobbit event
the entry cycle disconnects you on a draw at 3 min.
still entering match as I share this2 votes -
Touch inputs register visually (button flashes) but UI actions fail to execute on Android
Technical bug report for MTG Arena on Android regarding a persistent full-screen input issue. The application loads smoothly, renders animations normally, and establishes a network connection, but it completely fails to execute any UI script actions upon touch input in full-screen mode. Every tap physically triggers a visual response, such as a button flashing or highlighting, which confirms that Android and the device touch panel are registering coordinates accurately. However, the game logic fails to launch the corresponding menu, step, or action. I have attempted basic application and device restarts, completed full application data and cache purges, and performed a…
2 votes -
Can't sideboard and game crushes
Game crashes every 30-40 minutes during games. After reentering game interface is all messed up and sideboard window is not working.
2 votes -
Alt-Tab in Windows should not open Friends and Challenges sidebar
On Windows, pressing Alt-Tab to switch away from Arena should now opens the Friends and Challenges sidebar. This never happened until today's update, 2026.62.30.14056 (14056.1313448). Please restore the function of Arena ignoring the Tab press during Alt-Tab.
2 votes -
Double music when opening packs
When you access the pack menu, the music from Marvel Super Heroes begins to play. If you open a pack from any other set, the music corresponding to that set starts up as well. Both tracks play simultaneously, creating a magnificent cacophony.
I am on PC, running Windows 11. I have been experiencing this bug for several weeks.
I have done a "Repair Game Files".1 vote -
Gathering Local Files
This absolutely sucks major shite. I have uninstalled and deleted every single file related to Arena because of this issue. I have reinstalled a completely fresh install. I open it up, do literally anything, and Arena crashes, and when I try go back in it then proceeds to "gather local files" for 40 minutes, lets me in, crashes, then gathers local files again for 40 minutes.
I meet system min reqs, plenty of space on drives, and I do not ***** 50%< on any of the hardware when running it.
It is, as far as I am aware, not a…2 votes -
2 weeks and still cant update and play the darn game.
its been 2 weeks since the hobbit update and i still cannot update the darn mtg arena game. i shouldnt have to reinstall or use outside help to update the game.
2 votes -
discard button grayed
Discard confirmation button stays grayed out when discarding 20 cards at cleanup (Glint-Horn Buccaneer deck) — timer expires, game lost
Category: Bug — Gameplay
Steps to reproduce:
1. Control Glint-Horn Buccaneer and reach the end-of-turn cleanup step with a very large hand (27 cards, requiring a discard of 20 cards down to maximum hand size).
2. Select the 20 required cards to discard.
3. Observe that the confirmation button remains grayed out even though the correct number of cards is selected.
4. The timer runs out completely and the game is awarded to the opponent.Platform: Android AND PC (reproduced…
1 vote -
Bug
Whenever a new set is added I’ve had to delete use Revo Uninstaller to remove all instances and old files of Arena on my C drive and reinstall it again then it says it’s downloading additional files and assets which is taking longer and more space.
At times it will stop downloading freeze and I have to retry it again other times it says there is enough space or there’s an Asset Issue?!?! Wizards what is going on?? At this point just put Magic Arena on PS5 store to install on our PS5 those who want to continue with this…2 votes -
放置プレイヤーを報告しようとしたがゲーム決着後だとできない。
放置プレイヤーを報告しようとしたがゲーム決着後だとできない。最終盤面を見る画面で通報できるようにして欲しい。
2 votes -
Scrolling on Mac has been broken for years, and never fixed
As multiple sources show (like https://www.reddit.com/r/MagicArena/comments/u47dfi/am_i_missing_something_or_is_the_macos_client/) and despite the questionable closing of similar reports (https://feedback.wizards.com/forums/918667-mtg-arena-bugs-product-suggestions/suggestions/50835080-scrolling-doesn-t-work-on-mac), and of course in my own experience of many years with MTGA, scrolling has never worked on macOS. You cannot scroll in the store as the most minuscule move on the wheel/trackpad will jump to one end or the other, leaving as the only option to try to hunt for the dark-on-dark scrollbar and drag it, same when browsing card in the deck builder, even though the arrows are an acceptable, but not comfortable, workaround. You would think that such a simple…
2 votes -
day 5 of not being able to update
still having issues of getting x amount of megabytes downloaded and stopping and no progress... and really not wanting to do any third party stuff to fix the issue.
2 votes -
Unable to Connect to MTGA Servers
First noticed that MTGA would not connect to the server when The Hobbit set released. I’m (not) playing on IOS 26.6. Force quitting the app helped at first, but not any more. All things that I have tried since: force quitting and reopening the app, restarting my phone, fully powering off and turning back on my phone, deleting and reinstalling the MTGA app (5 or 6 times now), trying to play on data instead of wifi, restarting my modem and router, and various combinations of all of these. No. Change. If anything it’s gotten worse. I will sometimes be able…
2 votes -
I can't open the app
I can't enter in the game
'There's an error, close or restart'
What I have to do?2 votes -
Client download 1,5 Gb everytime I switch account
If I log out and then log in with another account, the client downloads a new data package each time.
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?