Skip to content

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions




This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

 

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

 

How to submit product suggestions

  1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

 

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

 

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.


242 results found

  1. 作り手の意図的な不正

    これの作り手と#1以下は、意図的にしているわけだが
    20/60 が土地のデッキで、7/9が土地。

    いつも不正をしているが、頭でわかっていて不正をするアメリカ人がいることが残念すぎる。

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Why isn't it letting me use sacrifice ability during opponent's turn? This has been happening every game.

    Why isn't it letting me use sacrifice ability during opponent's turn? This has been happening every game.

    0 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. De-bounce failure on command zone & remove perpetual buttons

    When my commander dies with a perpetual effect on them, I get two buttons in quick succession: return to the command zone, and remove perpetual effects.

    Sometimes, I want to leave my commander in the graveyard so I can use a graveyard perpetual effect. But if they are exiled, I want to return then and not remove effects.

    But the "return" and "remove" buttons are in the same location, and aren't denounced properly on the iOS app. So when I return them to the command zone, sometimes the perpetual effects are accidentally removed as well.

    Another alternative would be an…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Spark Quest not working

    Spark's quests keeps bugging out. I just started a couple of days ago and eventually spark told me to play spark rank. After I did, she said to go buy a pack. When I got to the store, I bought a pack and opened it and she didn't respond and the Store tab stayed blue. I restarted the game and she told me I got a wildcard and to follow her to use it. She went to Decks, but when I went there she wasn't there again. I restarted the game again and she was at Spark Rank again. I…

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Spymaster’s vault should utilize “select cards to keep” interface

    When conniving for large values (say, x=43) while performing a certain combo I often run out of time selecting which cards to discard. This wouldn’t be an issue playing in paper as I usually only care about keeping one or two pieces necessary to close out the game rather than manually selecting which 43 cards I don’t want. Updating that section of the UI to reuse the end-of-turn discard logic would be a big convenience.

    (Playing on ios version 2026.61.30.5042.1300604)

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Wild card

    Chrome mox card it says is mythic, I have 4 mythic wild cards to exchange but it ask for rare , if you filter you will see that is mythic but that not what is ask for redeem wild cards

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Missing images and descriptions for several events

    Many of the events are missing images and descriptions, both on the main screen, when you are looking for events using the Play button, and when you click in to the event. I figured this would resolve quickly, but it's been going on for weeks now - I first noticed it with the new, plane-rotating cube events. But it extends to other events (including the current MWM Phantom Bot Draft).

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Client desync bug

    Platform: macOSBug: Client-server desync prevents casting Ajani, Caller of the Pride ({1}{W}{W}).Situation: I controlled three visually untapped Plains during Main 1. No opposing effects restricted my spells. Three {W} mana should fully cover the cost {1}{W}{W}.The planeswalker remained grey and uncastable. This matches a recurring sync bug where lands look untapped, but the server marks one land as tapped internally. Opponent’s Hydro-Man (turned land) is irrelevant to my mana resources.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Unable to add/remove the fourth card in a playset

    During editing I was making some changes to a deck and wanted to bring a card up from 3 > 4. When I tried to do that, the interface would not let me do so. When I looked up the card itself, I had the full playset and so I removed them from my deck list and despite having none in my deck, according to my collection I had 1 in the deck still.

    I tried repairing the files, restarting the client, but was unable to fix the issue.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. iPadOS Experience is B.R.O.K.E.N

    The iPad experience has had so many issues for months, I have reported it several times but nothing is getting fixed. You can’t search for cards, the search box is unresponsive. You can’t rename your decks , totally unresponsive. Now with the latest season rollout it won’t even prompt me to download the update, just perma-spins without any prompt or feedback, so now I can’t play on iPad at all. FIX YOUR PRODUCT PLEASE AND DO BETTER QA… so frustrating…
    iPad OS version is 26.5.2

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Gollum Companion Issue

    The new Gollum Companion has graphic issues on PC. When he leans forward he has hair, but when he is back in his normal position he is completely bald (and slightly unsettling in look). This only seems to happen in full screen mode when Gollum is partly off screen (due to windows resolution) In windowed mode, no issue. On mobile versions, there is no issue.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Daily Win Rewards not reseting

    Daily Win Rewards not reseting
    After logging for the first time after the daily reset, I already had 3 wins in the daily win rewards. This happens like once a week, and this time two days in a row.
    Unfortunately this wastes 400g every time ti happens.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Darklight Phineis not triggering TWICE on same game even when two creatures die before combat.

    In the same game, on two different turns, Darklight Phoenix was in my graveyard, two creatures died before combat, and the Phoenix did NOT return to the battlefield.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. GAME WONT LOAD

    What did you guys do to the game and it never loads anymore. Just sits there saying waiting for the server with a circle of death and never goes to the main home screen. What the f*** did you guys do with this last update? You totally f***** the game.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Game will not load in after new update

    Ever since the recent update, my will not load in past the initial loading screen. I even uninstalled and reinstalled the game and still nothing. It will load for a while and then say "an error occurred, please reconnect or restart". I restart the game, same thing happens. Please help.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Game disconnects during download on mobile

    The mobile app load times got at least 3x longer after the most recent update (which is REALLY saying something), so I Uninstalled and tried to reinstall after ensuring that I had ample free space on my phone and following all other steps. The game gives the attached message during the install. What do?

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. iPad gameplay is broken

    I was playing fracture reality limited game and my board looked like on the attached screenshot. My lands on top, creatures on the bottom. Opponent’s lands were in the middle and the creatures underneath their lands.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. cant connect/log in today at all

    1 October lost connection to server in all devices

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Menus being unusable during traditional draft sideboarding

    I got disconnected from the servers while playing a traditional draft round, and after I lost, the menus for sideboarding were completely broken, leading to a cosmetic menu with nothing showing up. I used escape to get to the arena menu and see if this one worked, it seemed so, and the sideboarding menu changed again, in another broken and unusable way. After doing the operation an additional time, I ended up on the classic sideboarding menu, except my deck didn't show up, only my leftover cards from the draft. I could click on the arrow hiding and showing the…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Alternative payments IOS bug

    I was playing Reality fracture draft at 0030 BST 30/09/2026 when i had an issue with being able to sac a creature instead of pay more mana for my Silence the Echo. This is in IOS and i have encountered this problem before with other similar cards but this is the first time it has cost me the match. The issue is when attempting to use alternative costs if you could have the mana available the client keeps reverting your choice to mana so i click the sac option but then the game doesnt let me click to sac instead…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 … 5 7 9 … 12 13
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories