Skip to content

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

How to submit product suggestions

1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.

3401 results found

1. Create Game Mode Where Players Can Mutually Ban Card(s) Prior To Matching

A feature I long for is the ability to go into a match and where me and another player have decks mutually agreed upon where "card X is not played".

Similar to league of legends, how prior to picking champions there is a player initiated ban phase - I would really like to play in a game mode where I personally get to pick a card or two I don't want to play against. There are just some decks which are not fun to play against (ahem extra turn), and while Wizards might have a reason not ban a card…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. banned card is still being played in mtg arena standard 2022

book of exalted deeds is still being played in mtg arena standard 2022

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Please make a better format

This is a personal opinion, and I don't expect many people to agree with me. Just giving my own feedback.

I really like playing magic in arena but recently the experience has been terrible for me. I log in on impulse and then remember that there's no one format that I can be comfortable in right now.

I used to be a historic-only player, getting to mythic every season, but I must say, historic anthologies and jumpstart have been really ruining historic for me. The format keeps getting warped, and the power creep is real enough. First Ulamog and Unburial…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Alrund´s Epiphany interactions

Not quite sure where to list this suggestion.
    Alrund´s Epiphany has been a nightmare to play against for any color that isn't blue. I am a huge fan of Golgari, Orzhov and Rakdos. The problem is I keep running into Alrund´s Epiphany decks. Which is fine I don't think you should ban it. However the only colors that have any way of interacting with Alrund´s Epiphany are blue(counter/bounce spells) white(tax/ Elite Spellbinder) black(discard) The problem is foretell. The moment Alrund´s Epiphany is foretold(arguably turn 2) then all colors except blue lose their abbillaty to interact with the card. It has…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Banned cards

I used wild cards to craft a card I didn’t know was banned. There should be a way to tell the player that the card is banned before crafting it. It only informed me after I had used 4 rare wild cards. Please fix this and thank you.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Sideboard

On iOS, you are unable to access or add cards to the sideboard when creating a deck for historic brawl.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Cleric class 2nd level would not trigger when i tap it.

Game bugged out. I cast cleric class and i still had mana so i wanted to trigger the 2nd level. The game would not let me tap on the card even though it was glowing. Playing on apple ipad.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Fix go blank

Used go blank on opponent and he was able to keep commit/memory in his hand after spell resolved. He should have discarded it and it been exiled. Pretty lame to lose a game that way

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Saga glitch

Enchantment Sagas keep glitching on me. There has been a lot of games where sagas either work on step one then not on the rest, the first 2 steps happen simultaneously, or none of the steps work at all and the saga card just enters the battlefield. It can happen when playing the saga from hand or replaying from a Yorion. This happens on both Mac and PC. It has unfairly won me some games but, for the most part, has lost me more than i've won.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Stop suspending cards

Suspending cards is, mechanically, just banning cards but holding on to our precious wild cards for an extended period of time to, presumably, motivate more spending. This is anti-player, greedy, and to put it bluntly, bullshit. Please stop with suspensions. Just ban the card and un-ban it later and if I want it again I'll buy it with my wild cards.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Quick Draft Glitch - Kicked me out of my run

I was playing Adventures in the Forgotten Realms quick draft. I won a game and when I was taken back to the even screen the draft had reset. My deck was gone and my wins had been rewarded. I had just won so there was no way it was my third loss.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. New Timestamp not being applied to transformed card

Attached is how the interaction should work. However, if Poppet Stitcher is in play, then Geralf, then Poppet Stitcher transforms the tokens still have flying. It appears a new timestamp is not being created when Poppet Stitcher Transforms, as per rule 613.7g "A double-faced permanent receives a new timestamp each it transforms." The next two shots show a Poppet Stitcher transforming, but only one of the abilities is actually being removed. They still have flying.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Liar

Este juego es una mierda racista me voy por que no saben hacer un juego limpio estaba en una partida donde un oponente bajo a Liar el ahogado o esa madre y al estar en el campo use un envenenar la copa para destruirlo el contrincante lo subió a su mano con una retrospectiva de coste uno y yo use un negar en ese hechizo, para evitar que lo subiera, pareciera que el negar se negó a sí mismo por que se subió a liar a la mano y mis hechizos no contaron, presiento un complot contra los que somos…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Curse of Shaken Faith dealing improper damage on copies in addition to casts

Curse of Shaken Faith is dealing damage on copies in addition to casts.
    According to rule 706.9. To copy a spell or activated ability means to put a copy of it onto the stack; a copy of a spell isnt cast and a copy of an activated ability isnt activated.

Yet with Double Vision out, I cast my first spell, then it got copied, and I received damage for the copy too, which wasn't cast. Not only that, i played another copy spell and I though I did expect to get damage for the 2nd spell I cast that turn,…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Fix Direct Brawl

How about
    fix brawl
    no more info need enough posts here already
    thank u

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Randomly can’t select Dusk // Dawn to cast (iOS)

I’ve had 3 separate games today where I encountered what seemed to be a bug where I randomly couldn’t select or cast Dusk // Dawn, even though the card was highlighted in blue and should have been playable. I was playing on an iPad Pro.

I am not aware of any rules or game state that would have prevented me from casting it in any of those cases, plus since it was highlighted in blue it indicated the client thought it was valid to cast. I’m not sure how to reproduce it but the following things were consistent the 3…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Counterspelling and taking extra turns is boring

This game is nearly unplayable again. Everyone is just using counterspelling, creature clearing, and Alrunds and Gambit to give them extra turns to end up being the only person playing for 10 minutes, which imho is a HORRIBLE type of game to play in. I mean, wtf? What kind of game that is supposedly a contest between two people introduces game mechanics that basically just lets one person suppress the other person the entire time? That is the most idiotic concept I've ever heard of. Imagine trying to play Monopoly, and instead of rolling the dice and moving their piece…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. We need Four Player Free for All private games

Many of my friends and I have agreed that until Four Player Free for All private games are added MTGA is the inferior format. It's why we tend to play paper instead when we get a chance. Once this format is added to private games I think a lot more of my group at least will transition to MTGA.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Double Major is not castable

Platform PC.
    Whenever I try to cast Double Major, it acts like it isn't eligible to be cast. I've tried manually tapping mana for it and it still doesn't work. I've tried casting it with both ordinary creatures and legendary creatures on the field and it just won't cast.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Unnatural Growth vs trample intercation

Hi,

My opponent had a Jaspera Sentinel, with one +1/+1 counter from snakeskin veil on it (the snakeskin veil was played on an earlier turn, no more hexpoof in this moment)

He also had 1 copy of unnatural growth making the jaspera sentinel into a 4/6 during combat phases.

I attacked him with a nighthawk scavenger that was buffed with a reckless stormseeker (night form). the cards in my opponents graveyard + the buff made him total 6/3 flying, lifelink, deathtouch, trample.

My opponent had 6 life and blocked with the jaspera sentinel which should have soaked up the entire…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories