Skip to content

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

How to submit product suggestions

1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.

3403 results found

1. iPhone 12: IOS 17.3.1 keep crashing the game Need reinstall to solve the issue (3 times in few days)

After Karlov update my IPhone 12 keep crashing. The app shut down for no reason and I try to reboot but keep shutting down after that. Everytime something like that happens I need to uninstall and reinstall the game. I already experience this like 3 times in a roll in the last few days. I can’t play events or compete in ranked ladder. Please fix the issue. I can’t provide info cause the app crash before I can’t take a SS
    iPhone 12
    iOS 17.3.1

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 155 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. resolution android mobile

Please 🙏 just add a resolution settings on Android phone 📱 like anyone else has done (see YGO master duels and other games on mobile). at 640p at low resolution without anti-aliasing keeps the app smooth and playable instead of what the app is right now.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Wizzard what are you doing?

This is a suggestion for a product, i.e. your own company. The advice is not to put a customer service if then all the answers are generated with a copy and paste, could it be that your employees are scamming you and not doing their job? Could it be that you scam your customers? The fact is that my complaints have not even been read but answered automatically by a bot that each time generates an identical answer by pasting a name underneath.
    Here is the proof that apparently all the people in wizzard write in the exact same way…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Algorithm Improvement

I'm sure you're getting a lot of complaints about how one-sided your algorithm is not being impartial and often times screwing over players with land draws that should not be happening in a purely random sample - so my complaint can be added to that pile.

But, an idea for changing the algorithm to improve randomization would be having the program assign a number to each card remaining in a deck and pile shuffling the cards into X amount of piles (let's say 6). It can repeat this process Y amount of times then take the middle of the pile…

921 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Crash crash crash

My idea is to make the game not crash. I was in a good, close game and it just froze up. Now I’m down in the draft and I shouldn’t me. It’s depressing.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Game Play

Some of us don't enjoy playing pre-built theme decks, either against or playing the theme. We want to use our mind to create a new deck. One of the things driving me crazy is I feel the rewards for playing a winnie deck (either token, small creature, small mana, toxic) are too great. Especially now that Arena keeps introducing cards to steal your permanents or flat out deck. I play a big deck, they play a winnie deck, they steal my cards, I'm punished. I lose. Toxic days are way out of balance. You should be able to heal toxic…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. cannot enter password; cannot interact with login screen

Upon launching MTGA, I am prompted to enter my password. However, I cannot click on the password field. In fact, I cannot interact with any buttons on the login screen.

Platform: mac OS 14.2

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Stifle Pact of Negation

The game keeps making me lose by not letting me use "Stifle" to respond to a "Pact of Negation" trigger. its done this 4 times so far. please fix

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. MLM software company in Texas

Discover the leading MLM software company in Texas, revolutionizing network marketing. Unlock unparalleled features, robust security, and seamless integration. Empower your business with cutting-edge technology. Maximize efficiency, drive growth, and achieve success with our tailored solutions. Contact us now for a free consultation! https://www.mlmsoftwarecompany.in/mlm-software-company-Texas/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Stop

MTG is not a murder mystery or a western movie, please stop and du something cool. thanks.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Don’t allow players to quit during their opponents turn.

It’s incredibly frustrating to get to your final turn, just to have your opponent quit before you can finish the attack. This could be eliminated by not allowing players to concede during their opponents turn.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Matchmaking is a joke

Sry but matchmaking in this game is absolutely horrible and you cannot deny this game does try to frustrate you on purpose to make u spend money. So yesterday i was playing dozens of matches in ranked with all kinds of decks. Everything seemed fine for the most part. Today i made a deck that almost only relies on enchantments and nothing else, guess what? - the next i think 5 matches or so in non-ranked matches with this deck were ALL against decks that counter/specifically target enchantments pretty hard. i understand RNG and you can have bad luck, but…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Mtg arena default emoji add

On MTG Arena we have a good game emoji. Majority of games are bad due to lack of ability to understand which card effects should be banned or never created by the designers. Magics always had this problem which I've come to peace with but for the love of god give us a BAD GAME emoji so we can hint to our opp that their deck is a joke. Magic used to be enjoyed by all. Most are turned away now and you only keep the ones who are cast out by society due to a million things. These guys…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. A few suggestions for the Auto-tapper re: Playable Exiled Cards, Creature Lands, and Virtue of Strength

1) Playable Exiled Cards - if cards in exile are available to be played but only for a limited time (i.e this turn or next), have auto-tapper prioritize mana usage to make it most possible to play the remaining exiled cards, not cards in hand.

2) Creature Lands - if a land is temporarily a creature (from any effect), it should be lowest priority to tap i.e only if required to cast the spell; in fact, it should also come with a prompt. If a land is permanently a creature, treat it like a mana dork (I believe lower priority…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Show details of whats included in bundles in the store

Please list the contents of bundles in the store. I know you have an image, but you should be able to long press or hover over the tab to see the details of what's included, rather than it just moving for no reason as it is now. How do I know what's included before I buy it? I would be more inclined to buy bundles and other products if the details of what's included was shown!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. bug report date

Seems like I'm fast becoming a bug/product report power user...
    I have a meta-suggestion.
    For posted bug reports, it would be helpful if the date of the report was also listed. This would help users know if the report was recent (and likely from the same ongoing issue) or if the issue is from further in the past, and might not be related to their issue.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Specific card keeps crashing game

Koma, Cosmos Serpent keeps crashing game. I have galaxy S9, I can't screen record because when it crashes it stops that app too.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. anointed peacekeeper

Anointed Peacekeeper does not increase the activated abilities [of non-mana abilities.] Seems to be widespread, and not just happening to me.
    Opponent was able to pump his tattered apparition for the normal cost of 1B, not the increased cost of 1B+2.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Ban Scute Swarm.

Not only is this an extremely overpowered game-breaking card that takes all the fun out of matches, it causes the game to crash and timers to run out because of its exponential replication. There are plenty of bugs and token generators already that are fair and balanced. BAN THIS.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories