MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
242 results found
-
Password
On Android (not sure about iOS), while at the login screen Firefox password manager (not sure if it's an issue with other passwords managers);is offered as a password input source the password does not get pasted into the password box
7 votes -
Card in booster are rare that i have craft minutes ago
I was crafting some card from the set the Hobbit after drafting a lot and some cards, that I'm sure have craft four, have been opened after I finish using my wildcard on it. I would say on the 30 first booster I got this many time
1 vote -
S pen
Since new update S pen is no longer working for the app
6 votes -
BUG: grey box on bottom right of screen
BUG: there is a grey box that appears/disappears in the bottom right of the screen whenever I press alt, clicking on it makes it expand/shrink slightly, it doesn't do anything else, it persists between matches and the menu
6 votes -
Auto-Selection of Bot or Timeless Game
The game interface keeps selecting "bot" or "timeless" games without my choosing them.
I almost always play standard and never never choose to play timeless or choose to play against Sparky, but for some reason the game selection keeps defaulting to timeless or bot game selections. It seems like editing a deck might be a trigger for defaulting the game type to a bot game?
Either way, I much prefer the previous practice of making the default type of game whatever that deck had done immediately before, unless an alternate selection is made. Playing a jank standard deck in a…
5 votes -
Bug
I’ve had a brawl deck lead by the 2 mana Sorin creature for a while and it’s always had Lurrus as companion. Lately, despite Lurrus being assigned a a companion in the deck builder, Lurrus doesn’t show up at all in game. They aren’t in the companion zone in game nor do they show up when loading in to the game where commanders and companions are revealed.
11 votes -
Bug: Blue Bar Appears When Pressing Alt
On the main menu, pressing Alt reveals a blue bar that appears to be a dropdown menu. However, clicking it shows a tiny empty menu. Pressing Alt reliably hides and shows this menu.
7 votes -
day 3 of not being able to update Mtg arena
Day 3 of arena not wanting to install or update the hobbit update even with a fresh reinstall. still stuck at about 500 megabytes downloaded. at this point its getting frustrating.
8 votes -
Frostcliff Siege Bug
Siege cards do not allow you to select an option after resolving.
Times out selecting Jeskai when i need Temur.
Lost several games from this issue as it also passes your turn.9 votes -
Player report option only available during a game is a problem
We should be able to report a player after the game, or at least when we are still in the game, when it just finished. I don't want to be in a hurry during the game to write a report message. And how can we report players stalling when we are not even sure yet that they did quit?
For now I will stick to the former report form.6 votes -
Game freeze
This game freezes constantly when I have priority. I’m in the middle of casting a spell and I can then no longer do anything. Sometimes it freezes on my opponents turn and then I miss my opportunity to respond. Don’t get me wrong I really like the fun animations, but what I’d really like is a functional game. After the most recent update it’s borderline unplayable. Ive now lost dozens of games on the ladder due to game freeze or server issues.
10 votes -
Fix the white bar BO3 pls
Every time I use the sideboard in BO3, the white bar appears. It's been like this for years on Windows PCs. It's really annoying having to restart the client several times until it goes away, and then it comes back soon after. If you fix the client in windows pc that would be great! Thanks for reading!
PD: No, Restoring or repairing the client doesn't help remove that white bar either; sometimes restarting the game does it, but then it comes back.
6 votes -
Can't select any of Davriel's offers
As of the last update, when activating Davriel, Soul Broker, I can't select any of the choices. They're unresponsive and I can't take any other actions to move the game forward. The only option to progress is to concede.
8 votes -
Choco's effect
When I attacked with Choco on the battlefield with two birds. I selected one of the cards, but when I did, it kept asking me to put one in hand with the buttons overlapped and me being unable to click anything and being forced to time out in the game.
7 votes -
Fullscreen function doesnt work on 3440 x 1440 monitor
Im playing on a 3440 x 1440 monitor using the steam app. Whenever I launch the game or switch tabs (Home, Profile, Deck)
the window shrinks down to 2560 x 1440. If I open the graphics settings and manually click on the fullscreen function it properly stretches. Once I switch tabs again it shrinks back with the fullscreen check mark in the settings still on. Very annoying having to switch fullscreen on anytime I start a game or open packs.5 votes -
new Report A Player button missing
the new Report A Player button WAS next to the Report A Bug button on launch but was gone within a few hours
7 votes -
day 2 of update not updating.
day 2 tuesday the 11th and yesterday monday the 10th... Mtg arena hasnt allowed me to fully download the update as it froze at 500 megabytes and continues the error updating data please check connection. i have checked the connections. i checked to see if anything could cause issues... none. i even started fresh with a clean reinstall. still gets stuck at 500 megabyte download and the same error updating data statement every 30-40 megabytes that doesnt even move the download a single bit. this is frustrating as i waant to enjoy mtg arena. its one of my only ways…
7 votes -
Modal spell not working iOS
I cast Windcrag Siege, no matter how much i clicked the mode i wanted the game wouldn't react, it timed me out and decided for me. i couldn't even cancel the spell.
7 votes -
MTG arena exists full screen between every mode.
This can not be a new issue.
But I have to open another thread, because it seems like you are doing nothing about it.Every time I enter a game, exits a game, starts the program.
The application exit fullscreen mode.
This is ONLY an issue when running on UW for me.This must be an easy fix? So please, let's push a fix for the next update.
5 votes -
Survey link to dead end.
In game mail with link to survey to provide feedback on Arena. Attached are snips of the in game mail, and the dead end of the link provided. Do you really want my feedback?
4 votes
- Don't see your idea?