Skip to content

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions




This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

 

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

 

How to submit product suggestions

  1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

 

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

 

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.


242 results found

  1. アリーナ

    獲得表示がされパックが表示されますが受けとるを選んでも受け取れません

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Says I acquired packs and I don't have any, I think it happens after every game

    Since the start of Reality Fracture, after every game it says I acquired packs and there are none for me to open. It seems to happen after every game, so I believe this is a bug

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Viewing opponents graveyard is difficult in the view battlefield portion

    The world's tiniest finger is not enough to choose opponents graveyard to view. Move the leave battlefield option away from other app radio buttons. No brainer

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Avatar taken away

    When arena was new I played it and always used the karn avatar, but as of 1 year ago when I returned, I still have it equipped, but not collected anymore and if I switch I fear I won't get it back which is why I now permanently have a karn avatar

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Profile bottom left

    In the "Profile" tab in the bottom-left corner, a recent update added a new option to customize the profile. However, the "Friends" icon is still displayed in the game and overlaps one of the tabs. It's a struggle to avoid tapping things I don't intend to, as you can see in the attached screenshot

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. CANNOT CONNECT TO SERVER

    When I load the game it goes through the beginning garbage with the blue screen. Then it goes to a black screen with a circle that says connecting to the server and it never connects to the server. It just sits there. I've uninstalled the game and reinstalled everything. Cleared the cache, etc, etc, etc. I shouldn't have to jump through hoops to play your game man. Never had these issues until Friday. Cleared the game Dad in cash downloaded 4 gigs of data got into the game and here we are again the next day doing the same thing…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Top bar including options not working

    The top bar where u choose between decks shop and stuff is not working. And in game I can't click oops grave, deck hand or even open the menu to concede

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. MTGALauncher hangs at startup on Windows PC

    The MGTALauncher hangs at startup, cannot install or update the app on Windows PC. I deleted all files and uninstalled. Ended all MTGA related processes and tried a fresh install. Same issue. I can get the installer to create the MTGA folder and the MTGALauncer but the MTGALauncher.exe hangs and does nothing. I can see the process running. Turned off firewalls to verify as well.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Username invalid without apparent reason

    I want to use the Username of "Verilen" as that has been my go-to username for years. Its worked for everything I've ever tried it on(given it wasn't already taken) but the MTGA app on steam says it somehow includes a banned word. I'm making this ticket as I believe this is an oversite. Even my best efforts with AI can't find how this username contains any substring that is a slur, bad word, or offensive in any language. I would really appreciate a fix for this so I can start playing

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Main Menu Whiteout after Game

    only seems to happen after a best of 3 match.

    Playing on PC, after a best of 3 match the menu bar white-outs (see attached screenshot).

    I've updated Graphics driver and it's had no effect.

    I've repaired game files to no effect.

    Windows 10
    GPU: 3090 Founders

    logs attached

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Arena iOS disconnect, after reconnect all my lands showed they were tapped.

    During a ranked game in Arena on iOS, I might have lost WiFi connectivity. Once I reconnected - I had missed my opponents turn - during my turn it appeared all my lands were tapped. They were not actually it was more of a visual bug. I didn’t act in a way that I would have had I understood my lands were not actually tapped. Game losing turn.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. why cant i play after an update? it just keeps having the "an error occurred please restart or exit the application" message.

    why cant i play after an update? the “an error occurred please restart or exit the application.” message keeps on popping. take note that just right after i finished the updating i even got to open the app with no issues whatsoever, the issue happened when i tried to open the app for the second time.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Friend requests not received

    I’ve had two instances of friends submitting mtg Arena friend requests to me and they don’t come through. I use iOS on an iPad and have tried both closing/reopening the app and logging out & back in. I verified that they entered my username correctly, and on their end it shows as a sent request.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. product suggestions

    After most recent patch can't close down the game using "exit game" button without going into task manager and doing it from there. PC. Windows 11.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Connection failure during client boot results in redownloading assets.

    Whenever the client boots, if there is no internet connectivity I get "Error Updating Data: Please check your connection and try again.". However, after reestablishing connection the asset retrieval always fails and the game re-downloads 1.4GB of assets. Bug reproduces every time so should be easy to check.

    I have checked my SSD in crystal disk info and no problem was detected. OS is Windows 11 Home 25H2 26200.8875 Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.26100.334.0.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Product suggestion

    Now that Historic Pauper is finally becoming an actual format in MTG Arena. It would be great that you added the "Historic Pauper" in deck filters. I have set all my pauper decks to historic pauper, and when I filter with historic, it doesn't show anything.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Intermittent Authorization Issues

    Since the July 14 update, Arena has intermittently become stuck on extremely long loading screens and then fails to join matches. Restarting Arena and completing a full login temporarily resolved the issue, but it returned about two hours later in the same session.

    The attached log shows failed access-token refresh attempts (Error refreshing access token... Error: -1), followed by Account login did not happen, failing SocialService init. Arena subsequently submitted matchmaking successfully and connected to the match server with normal latency, but the server rejected the session with MatchServiceErrorCode_NotAuthorized and Authentication failure. Matches and other API requests work normally until…

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Treasure tokens handling

    While having Baylee-the-haymaker and hundred of treasure tokens in play, we are not able to pay high mana costs cards.

    For example, when attempting to cast primal might with 80 as x, there is no way to quickly assign mana.

    When clicking auto pay, Baylen makes that auto pay is paying through taping 2 treasures to gain 1 mana.

    Then, doing so 80 times consumes all the timer and the spell is not cast.

    There should definitely have a way to handle treasure tokens by batch instead of one by one. Regardless of if I wanted to tap treasures for…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Download the ENTIRE game...again?!!

    I love how after the last 2 updates, I've had to download THE ENTIRE F#@%!NG GAME in order to play again...

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories