MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
242 results found
-
Bug, breaks game until 1-2 resets
The issue I’m experiencing is that if I leave Arena running in the background on my iPhone, running ios 26.6, when I reopen the app I’m prompted to reconnect to the server. I reconnect, then the home screen shows an unknown, seemingly random event, my decks do not appear, recently played games aren’t there, yet my account is logged in and I have the correct amount of in game currency. The home screen is different in nearly every way from the app when it’s functioning, but usually completely closing the app and reopening it resets everything, but about a third…
1 vote -
Obiettivi
Nonostante continuo ad esiliare creature non completa l'obiettivo ed il numero è fermo a 146/150
1 vote -
chargement
j'ai deja signaler le bug le chargement s'arrete impossible de lancer le jeu j'ai mm desinstaller le jeu mais ca ne change rien
1 vote -
Missing UI text
If my internet is down when I launch Arena (PC desktop, via Steam), then I connect to the internet and in response to Arena's "Please check your connection and try again" message I click Retry , without fail the game UI launches with some text missing, on buttons and most other parts of the UI. The buttons are there, and function when clicked, but are blank. (See screenshot.)
Closing and reopening Arena does fix this, but it performs a unnecessarily huge download in the process.
1 vote -
Asset Error every time I start Arena. It also happens randomly during drafts and games— I've tried everything
Every time I start Arena I get this message (attached). It reboots Arena slowly. It also randomly happens randomly during drafts and games. I have submitted 4 bug reports this month already (so far) for events that have been disrupted by this bug.
This has been going on for many months now (for me), but it has been happening for years to other people, judging by the history of posts on reddit and other sites. I have tried every single recommended method to fix this error: Clearing the AppData folder, checking to make sure my Windows default language is set…1 vote -
Don’t try to add an opponent as a friend without exiting and claiming your card first because if you get their user name wrong …
Don’t try to add an opponent as a friend without exiting and claiming your card first because if you get their user name wrong there will be an error message and no way to resolve it except closing the application and you wont get to claim your card.
1 vote -
Text boxes
In both the deck builder and the “all decks” view, when trying to edit text with iOS (such as to change deck titles or enter search terms), selecting the text box (with ipad touchscreen or trackpad) does not work. When I press it, it doesn’t bring up the keyboard or allow me to type anything.. I tried repairing game files and restarting with no success.
1 vote -
Bug: Unable to connect, probably due to some timeout
I am currently unable to open the game on Android, the whole loading Initial data step takes forever and at some point it says something went wrong and I can either check for Status or retry. Retrying does not resolve the Problem. Reinstalling mtgA from scratvh also does not resolve the Problem. It apeares to br some Problem with a Bad connection, BUT my WiFi connection is relativ fast and very strong, the network connection might be slightly unstable, but the hicups are short. The Problem is how Mtg handle those small hicups during the Initial loading and during Games.…
1 vote -
Firebender Ascension unclear targets
Firebender Ascension puts a trigger on the stack for each attack trigger. However, it is impossible to see the target of each trigger, which is relevant for ordering the triggers to put on the stack. It only allows you to see the source of the highest ability on the stack. The card is visually unclear, and affects the gameplay of the card.
1 vote -
Cursor flash in collection
Using an IPad Pro with Magic Keyboard. Up until this most recent build when I go to my collection there was a text entry box on the bottom of the screen and the normal search box top left. There was a blinking cursor that gave some indication of where the text entry was live. That blinking cursor no longer exists. Also there is no way to amend what I type into the search box after pressing enter. If I want to enter more text to refine a search it deletes the previous text.
1 vote -
Bug prohibiting me from playing cards while I have the mana to cast them
Sometimes on the Mac Client, I am unable to play any cards, lands or other, after the start of turn 2. This happens when I have mana available and cards that can be cast with that mana. I've had to concede multiple ranked matches as a result of this bug and would really like to actually play the game instead of hoping that the client works as intended
1 vote -
Visual Clipping of Mana Cost
The visual top half of the flashback mana cost of Plunder the Trollshaws is missing. See the attached image showing Plunder the Trollshaws in the bottom right.
1 vote -
Autotapper Mightstone Candelabra Colored Lands
I have a mountain and an undercity sewer. I float red black, as well as two colorless mana from mightstone and weakstone. I then activate Candelabra of Thawnos, targeting the two colored lands. When paying the cost for x=2, I get asked how to pay and can click the two colorless from mightstone to pay. The next turn I do the exact same play except instead of undercity sewer I use a swamp. This time, after clicking the two colorless mana to pay for candelabra, Arena used one colorless and one black instead, without the option to go back and…
1 vote -
Whisper of the Dross
Whisper of the Dross
On MTG Arena, "Whisper of the Dross" does not seem to work properly. It does not proliferate.
1 vote -
Click on card forces crafting
When clicking on a card, or holding on a card (despite the 'craft' toggle not being active) it tries to craft the card, it won't allow me to remove the effect, I have restarted both the game and my phone and also checked to make sure my app was up to date.
1 vote -
Extra Mastery Orb in The Hobbit Mastery Pass
There is an extra orb granted in the Mastery Pass for The Hobbit, which can't be used for anything after spending orbs on all the available items. Is there something more we can do with that final extra orb?
1 vote -
Sideboarding bug
Yo, This has been ******* me royalty off every time it happens. I'm not able to side board and my screen looks like this instead. log also present.
1 vote -
Fix white bug BO3 more than one year with this bug
Guys, the white bar bug have got more than one year this is sad.
1 vote -
une erreur est survenue lors de la mise a jour des données
une erreur est survenue lors de la mise a jour des données
1 vote -
Unable to start match from Android app
Steps to reproduce the bug:
1) Open the application
2) Minimize the application and do anything else
3) Open the application back up, find that the app is buggy and you're unable to start a game.Platform: Android on Galaxy Fold 5 (big screen mode)
Expected results: When I open the app, I expect to be able to start a game.
- If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Only workaround I've found is to totally stop the app in the Android operating system restart it.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?