Skip to content

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

How to submit product suggestions

1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.

3383 results found

1. Please add Arena support for iOS 12.5

Due to the limited support to only iOS 13+, a large number of iOS devices (e.g. older iPhones and iPads) cannot play Arena. Please consider expanding support to iOS 12.5.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Proposed amendment about Historic cards after playing "Mirror,Mirror"

Oko, Thief of Crowns,Agent of Treachery,Veil of Summer,and Once Upon a Time:
    Good Rebalance

Field of the Dead,and Golos, Tireless Pilgrim:
    Rebalance is too hard.They have better to be REBANNED

Uro, Titan of Nature's Wrath:
    When Uro enters the battlefield, sacrifice it unless it escaped.
    Whenever Uro enters the battlefield or attacks, choose one—
    ・gain 3 life
    ・draw a card
    ・put a land card from your hand onto the battlefield
    Escape --- {G}{G}{U}{U}, Exile five other cards from your graveyard.

Winota, Joiner of Forces:
    When Winota, Joiner of Forces attacks,look at the top 6 cards of your library. You may…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Card Wish List

I would like to be able to keep a list of cards that I don’t have but want to get. I should be able to add cards other players have that I like during a battle.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Kaldheim Borderless Alt Art Cards

Can the five borderless alt art cards from Kaldheim (Alrund's Epiphany, Quakebringer, etc.) be added, as well as Showcase Vorinclex? I'd very much like to purchase them and find it odd that they were skipped, unlike with other sets.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Rotate going first

In Bo1, players should rotate being assigned going first or second. It's really obnoxious to play 5 games and go second in all five in ranked play, since it is proven going second greatly reduces win percentage. Almost like you're manipulating the game a bit huh?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. version 2021.4.50 breaks Iphone 6 support.

Since mobile launch, arena was working great the Iphone 6, but update 2021.4.50 requires iOS 14, which breaks support for the 6. It was great playing for the few weeks after the launch, but such a quick drop of support for an iOS version, it's no longer playable on these phones.

Given that my PC is linux, I'm going to have to drop playing arena altogether.

Keep in mind that Iphone 6 takes up about 5% of the Iphone market, with Iphone 7 being the largest segment at 11% (at least in 2020: https://deviceatlas.com/blog/most-popular-iphones ). A 3% cut in mobile…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Cannot build or edit deck

When I try to build or edit a deck, the screen goes to the loading server screen and doesn't go past it. The same issue occurs if I try to view my collection. This started about a week ago. I am using an Android device.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Sparky Deck Testing - New Scute Swarm Sound - Alternate Win Con Symbol - Ulamog Animation

1) I would love if when playing against Sparky if you could use any deck, even ones without all the cards so you can semi try ideas before spending a whole bunch of wildcards

2) Scute Swarm's sound is kinda generic, I think a sound that was more of a "Screet" would be better

3) Some way to delineate that you won in an alternate fashion, maybe a crown symbol on the card or the opponent exploding in a slightly different way

4) Please, please, please, please can we have an animation for Ulamog? He's been in for a while,…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Obosh and Stormwild Capridor Replacement Effects not Allowing Ordering

Platform: PC

Basically I noticed that if I have Obosh, The Preypiecer and Stormwild Capridor both on the battlefield, and then cast an odd mana spell to deal damage to Stormwild, it does not allow me to order the replacement effects (even with "auto order replacement effects" turned off). What should happen is the spell damage gets doubled from Obosh, then prevented and converted to +1/+1 counters on Stormwild, but it doesn't ever double the damage or let me choose to. I asked if this was just a misunderstanding of rulings on the MTG:A Discord server and the members seemed…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Black Screen Startup (With Logs (yay))

Forgive me for not including whole log, I noticed references to client keys, assuming those are for public/private key exchange, but the area of note:

[ .../MTGA/MTG-Data/Logs/logs/UTC-[Date/Time].log ]

[683] END home page notification flow
    [683] The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!
    [683] The referenced script on this Behaviour (Game Object '<null>') is missing!
    [683] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    ContentControllerObjectives.<ShowQuestBar>gcreateColorMasteryBubble|72_0 (ContentControllerObjectives+<>cDisplayClass720& ) (at <78eae95b1bea4e8faf0ece8026178cab>:0)
    ContentControllerObjectives.ShowQuestBar (System.Collections.Generic.List1[T] quests, System.Collections.Generic.List1[T] questRewards, RewardDisplayData dailyReward, RewardDisplayData weeklyReward, System.Int32 dailyWins, System.Int32 curDailyGoal, System.Int32 weeklyWins, System.Int32 curWeeklyGoal, System.Boolean doUpdateBarAnimation, System.Int32 numWinsInMatch, System.Boolean

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The Next Magic: Legends?

Dear Wizards of the Coast,

It is quite obvious you don’t care about MTGA. Here are the reasons why it is obvious:

-There are now over 31,000 bug reports and other complaints, many of which have gone unresolved for months at least. Sure, many of these complaints are repeats, but that only underscores the point that they have yet to be fixed. Even worse, these problems have yet to be fixed in spite of numerous complaints about the exact same problem
    -There is no active community manager here or in the official forums. I answer basic rules questions here that…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. If opponent declares "No Blockers": display text on screen saying "No Blockers"

If opponent declares "No Blockers": display text on screen saying "No Blockers"

I have no sound on. So you need a visual cue to show the opponent has declared "NO Blockers".

I often Pass priority due the multiple phases of combat, only to find out my opponent did not declare any blockers and my creatures are already in the damage phase. It should be more obvious that your opponent did not declare blockers, than the other 5 phase changes that happen during combat.

Currently the only visual Cue for non-blockers, is that phase/priority has changed, and because that happens 3-5…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Playable cards on top of library should be shown in my hand just like playable cards in my graveyard.

When I can play a card from the top of my library, it should be moved to the side of my hand, just like playable cards in my graveyard/exile.

Affects such as "you may look at the top card of your library and play it if its a land". That card is shown on my library only, not my hand area.

Players are not accustom to looking at their library to see if they can play a card. We only check our hands, because all other affects like "play from graveyard" show cards in your hand.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. richiesta dei dati di formato

Faccio partire il gioco (macOS), parte la schermata di caricamento iniziale ma rimane bloccata sulla fase "richiesta dei dati di formato" e non si carica mai.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Overloaded from Scute - Make all triggers process server-side first

A partial rebuild is in order due to the nature of trigger chains.
    If a player has Kor Celebrant (+1 Life when a creature or token enters the battlefield) and mutated Auspicious Starrix Scute its all too easy to start a cascade of triggers. The scute clone alone isnt the issue, its that on each clone it triggers Kor separately, causing timeouts to be used (should never happen when triggers are resolving!) but it starts bugging out; it lost count of the cloning, stopped triggering Kor (no life gain where there should have been) and ultimately the client had to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. none event friend drafting. the ability to have players grab their own packs and face each other without prize support.

The ability for Friends who want to get packs and have their own Draft event. No prize support just buying the packs.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Two things I'd enjoy if they were added to the game

Love this game and how accessible it is to play a wide range of decks without spending nearly as much money to do so, even free is even an option, which is great.

There's two things that I would enjoy if they were in the game, both would be nice but I'd be happy with one if the other is too much to ask.

1. Sparky difficulty levels - Sparky is great to test if your deck has the right amount of lands or mana generation, but it gets repetitive seeing the same basic decks from each color. Adding difficulty levels…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Searching through library/sideboard on mobile needs mobile UI

The “choose a card” UI when you're searching your library or your sideboard was clearly not meant for touch devices—tapping a card irrevocably selects it rather than scrolling through the options. This makes using Learn absolutely miserable, as it's easy to pick the wrong card since there's no confirmation.

I feel like this is routine enough that I don't need to describe it, but swiping horizontally should scroll, and tapping should select the card but not finalize it, and there should be a confirm button.

(Playing on an iPhone)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Sugerencia a mejorara el juego pára los jugadores

Me gusta jugar a Magic Arena , pero es muy frecuente jugar contra los mismos mazos y es agotador y cancino, jugar contra los mismos, hoy e jugado 5 partidas estandartradicional clasificatorio contra 4 mazos de Yorion Ultimatun emergente , en terminos de jugador he jugado 8 partidas contra el mismo mazo y es frustante jugar simpre contra el mismo mazo ya e comenzado a analizar desistalar el juego , ya que no es divertdo ni creo que sea el espíritu de quien desarrollo la aplicación que los jugadores jueguen siempre contra el mismo mazo se que tiene Bots para…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote

We're glad you're here