Skip to content

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

How to submit product suggestions

1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.

3382 results found

1. played four matches in traditional draft

Playing Bo3 STX.
    Loose match 1. Win match 2. Match 3, i loose the 1st game, win 2nd game then 3rd game i win as my opponent times out at the start of the 3rd game (so, win match 2).
    It then takes me to the victory screen, then back to the traditional draft homescreen. I click on "collect rewards" and it instantly starts a new fourth match against a new, different opponent.
    I play out the fourth game and get returned back to the final screen with "collect rewards" again.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Filter by Date Acquired in Collection and Deck Building. For instance, I want to see all new cards acquired in the last 2 weeks.

Filter by Date Acquired in Collection and Deck Building. For instance, I want to see all new cards acquired in the last 2 weeks.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. card style

you still doesnt fix the card style problem

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The Next Magic: Legends?

Dear Wizards of the Coast,

It is quite obvious you don’t care about MTGA. Here are the reasons why it is obvious:

-There are now over 31,000 bug reports and other complaints, many of which have gone unresolved for months at least. Sure, many of these complaints are repeats, but that only underscores the point that they have yet to be fixed. Even worse, these problems have yet to be fixed in spite of numerous complaints about the exact same problem
    -There is no active community manager here or in the official forums. I answer basic rules questions here that…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. For what it's worth....

No offense folks but you’ve got a buggy online game here. It’s pretty frustrating sometimes TBH. I’ve sent in some logs and reports but nothing really changes from this one person’s perspective, and it’s been going on for as long as I’ve been playing MTGA. Understood you’ve got enough work to do for the next ten years, but seriously … here’s a partial list:

Often when the game starts the screen is black and can’t see cards once played. I’ve followed instructions I’ve found online and on Reddit, but no help. Forced to concede the game right off the start.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. If opponent declares "No Blockers": display text on screen saying "No Blockers"

If opponent declares "No Blockers": display text on screen saying "No Blockers"

I have no sound on. So you need a visual cue to show the opponent has declared "NO Blockers".

I often Pass priority due the multiple phases of combat, only to find out my opponent did not declare any blockers and my creatures are already in the damage phase. It should be more obvious that your opponent did not declare blockers, than the other 5 phase changes that happen during combat.

Currently the only visual Cue for non-blockers, is that phase/priority has changed, and because that happens 3-5…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Playable cards on top of library should be shown in my hand just like playable cards in my graveyard.

When I can play a card from the top of my library, it should be moved to the side of my hand, just like playable cards in my graveyard/exile.

Affects such as "you may look at the top card of your library and play it if its a land". That card is shown on my library only, not my hand area.

Players are not accustom to looking at their library to see if they can play a card. We only check our hands, because all other affects like "play from graveyard" show cards in your hand.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Overloaded from Scute - Make all triggers process server-side first

A partial rebuild is in order due to the nature of trigger chains.
    If a player has Kor Celebrant (+1 Life when a creature or token enters the battlefield) and mutated Auspicious Starrix Scute its all too easy to start a cascade of triggers. The scute clone alone isnt the issue, its that on each clone it triggers Kor separately, causing timeouts to be used (should never happen when triggers are resolving!) but it starts bugging out; it lost count of the cloning, stopped triggering Kor (no life gain where there should have been) and ultimately the client had to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. none event friend drafting. the ability to have players grab their own packs and face each other without prize support.

The ability for Friends who want to get packs and have their own Draft event. No prize support just buying the packs.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Mavinda, students' advocate

I've been experiencing a gameplay bug where mavinda's ability isn't making a removal spell cost more to hit my creature/permanent like it should on mtg arena.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Faiths fetters not working against colossal majesty

I used faiths fetters on my opponents colossal majesty. Its supposed to block its activated ability, but colossal majesty would still activate and draw him a card.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Weekly Win Reward Gold Payout Incorrect

The "Weekly Win Reward" says I am supposed to get 250 gold per win. I am getting 50 per win, 200 less than what is says. Happened for two wins.

The most recent win, I got ZERO gold.

Mac OS 11.2.3

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. You've ruined the game i love

This game used to be about friends and cheap fun. You've gotten way too big, you've lost direction entirely with the game, and as inevitably happens with every huge corporation, you've lost sight of what got you here. Your inability to continue to deliver the game I started playing 17 years ago will be what ruins you and costs your company tons of money, that is until your realize you've left your player base behind, similar to world of warcraft. Keep printing bigger and better cards for 2x 3x the cost, honestly it excites me, because the quicker you lose…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. support 2fa code generator

Please could you look into supporting code generators for 2fa.
    People's magic accounts are getting quite valuable with the amount of money spent.
    Code generators are an standardised way to add 2fa to login systems.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. support password manager autofill

Please can you support password manager auto fill within the app.
    This would lower the bar for good security and make a smoother login experience.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Dream Devourer

I really like the idea of a Foretold deck but I don’t want to be restricted to having to use swamps to achieve it. Could Dream Devourer be changed to a colorless creature or make an artifact with the same ability so I can choose any color combo to foretell? Awesome game btw! Takes me back to my middle school days lol

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Unable to click

I'm using a mac, and it might be a bit laggy but I've experienced a lot of instances where I'd have to click the mouse button (or spacebar) 10 - 20 times before it's registered as pressed. Also, this problem has never occurred whilst clicking and dragging a card, this works always in 1 click. The problem comes up in the menu section (during gameplay) and all 'next phase' buttons. The latter sometimes does register that the spacebar is clicked (since it lights up) but then the program won't move on (to the next phase).

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. spell still cast after using ixilans binding

After opponent cast tegrids lantern I used ixilans binding on it, later in the match while card was still exiled with ixilans they were still able to cast it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Lower the minimum requirements for mobile platform. 2gb to match PC requirements.

A PC has lower minimum requirements that a mobile device does. No reason that a game that can function fine with 2gb needs that much of a mobile device. This curtails the game accessibility to only those that have high-end devices.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Games should be fun, not a frustrating cycle of waiting for server and downloading 180mb patches. Peppered with verifying asset files

It has dawned on me that after getting frustrated and not playing the game for 2 weeks, that I just waited over an hour for this game to download 2 different updates and verify the integrity of my asset files. I feel like games used to be fun. Half of them are just unplayable nowadays due to this combo of DRM and constant updates. The game is fun, but I am going back to cards i guess?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories