Skip to content

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

How to submit product suggestions

1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.

3378 results found

1. Needed improvements to the save deck features in Sealed and Draft

Being able to save limited decks (both sealed and draft) is great.

1. Add a format category for Sealed and for Draft as there are for other formats; so the can be filtered and the game recognizes them as such (no 4-of-a-kind limits, deck size 40+, etcetera)

2. When editing a limited deck, allow cards from the pool not included in the deck yet to be located in the upper part of the screen instead of your collection in the same way is done during a draft or sealed event.

3. Make it possible to load different saved decks built from the same…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Garna, Bloodfist of Keld triggering creatures that die on endstep. Requesting entry refund

Garna, Bloodfist of Keld triggered 1 damage on me when a 2/1 trample elemental was sacc'd on end step. The rules of the card state that the creature must die while attacking. Either the rules text is wrong causing players to calculate damage incorrectly or the game is enforcing the rules are wrong.

Requesting a refund for my draft.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 不運な目撃者のバグ

不運な目撃者が死ぬときに、時々なぜか墓地ではなく追放領域におくられて、死亡時に発生する能力が発動しないことがあります。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Fable of the Mirror-Breaker Needs Help

This card could use a side grade or nerf. RRR would be a fine cost than (2)R.

(Use Alchemy for good, manage the format and apply digital changes to the client with force while making fairer economics for players)(As a player who bought gems to play Phoenix and Cat/Oven, I'm neither happy or unhappy for these changes. Yes you deleted my decks for completive Historic player and I dont think I will need to buy more gems because of how you have not managed the economics around the formats - forget trying to convince my friends that they should play…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Boseiju, Who Endures discounted channel ability

Sometimes I get to play Boseiju's channel ability for G instead of 1G, so this screen cap is not unique. It's hard to see in the picture, but I've pulled up the card with only a single land left untapped and nothing in my mana pool. You can see it is about to let me play it for G. Not sure if it's important, but the land left is a dual land.

This issue is not limited to Boseiju. Yesterday I got counterspelled by a card that says 'reduce cost by B if opponent cast their second spell.' I was…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. draft bug

i was making a draft, and on the first pick of the second pack, i wanted to pick the rare card but it suddenly disappeared from the screen, thus making me unable to take it and i had to take another one instead

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. product Suggestion

I started playing mtg again today and I came across an unpleasant situation, basically I was about to win the match, I gave my attacks, my opponent got a negative life (-2 to be more precise), but for some reason, which I didn't I know how to say and I couldn't identify because the game doesn't save the records of the matches, it just came back with 2 positive life, destroyed my monsters magically and ended the game.

my suggestion is simple, save the records of the plays, as I will never know if he was using some kind of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Post game play by play

Has there ever been discussion about implementing a post game play by play. There is an option to “view battlefield” but it seems like a dead end. It seems like the perfect place to flip back through the turns, analyze your plays as well as your opponents.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Ai art

Release (or rerelease) a set that's entirely AI generated art, hand picked, custom generated with something like MidJourney.

I believe this would require a corporate licence of the software. And I think actual paid artists should be involved in the generation of the art, which can actually be challenging such as guiding the AI with specific prompts that get the desired results (I've tried).

With the novelty and impressive work I've seen coming through by AI it would be a cool thing to add to any collection. And could be a relatively low cost/quicker way to generate a set.

I…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. level up free cards on the mastery track aren't being given

Arena Bug: In the mastery progression (free top bar) all levels indicating free cards (uncommon or mythic) do not trigger. I level up, and I am given nothing on these levels. I thought I had maybe missed it the first few times, but have since gained several more levels and watched carefully as nothing happened. Packs and mastery orbs trigger as intended.

I'm on a PC laptop.
    Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Niambi bug

Niambi’s discard a legendary card to draw 2 is bugged. Won’t resolve. Goes to time out and that’s it. Playing on my iPhone.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Klement Novice acolyte Skips my turn.

When activating klements ability a countdown timer would popout then would skip my turn.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Crashes in Matches/Collection

Game keeps crashing. At least every second Match.
    Reinstalling, deleting Temp folders, deleting Registry Entry, Reinstalling, Restarting... It keeps happening and won't keep playing this game.
    Had a ticket, but from three different support staff member got three stupid answers. after submitting all the logs: Windows events, dxdiag, crashlog... and for sure they didn't even look at it.
    From basic Restart/Reinstalling advise to "Don't use wireless connection (broadband with at least 25 Mbps really?" to use VPN (US based, even if this WOULD solve the crashes. This should be a permanent status???WTH?!) and using different wireless network from different…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Piles don’t appear on iPad 12; e.g. Liliana and Sphinx of Clear Skies. Timed out

This occurred in two competitive mtg arena games. Once against Sphinx and one with Sphinx. Either way, the timeout was brutal. I would appreciate some form of recompense in addition to any necessary updates or fixes. Thank you!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Feedback on new shockland visual interface

The new way to select 2 life or tapped for shocklands is worst than the previous one. I suspect that the previous way was causing some players to misclick.

Instead of showing in the middle of the screen, the buttons for 2 life or tapped could appear more in the opponent area, to avoid misclicks due to holding and releasing the card in the gameplay area.

I took me forever to understand that this had changed and everytime I play a shockland, I get confused and think it was way better when we had it on screen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Monstrous Onslaught should have a "Distribute Rest" button in MTGA

I am using "Monstrous Onslaught" in my hydra deck. It is a powerful card, since if you have a strong creature (potentially powered up over multiple rounds with "Hydra's Growth") you can wipe out an enemy army with ease.

However the card requires ALL damage points to be distributed among the target creatures. If the player targets more than 1 creature, this has to be done manually.

I just lost a match, because i didnt have enough time to distribute the ~480 damage points among the 12 enemy creatures.

I suggest that if a player targets multiple creatures with "monstrous…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. ドミナリア

団結のドミナリアは失敗作

赤単か黒単しか見かけない。
    ニューカペナまで築き上げた、構築の多様性が失われた。
    スクイーとリリアナ、シェアルドレッドを早々に禁止して、環境の多様化を図ってほしい。

そして、ここに辿り着くまでのルートのたらい回し感がすごい。
    問題を解決しようとする意思が感じられない。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 販売するスタイルの表示について About displaying styles for sale

9月3日の日替わりセールの選択が、カード名が表示されているだけでどのイラストの選択に対応しているか分からなかった。

I didn't know which illustration Opt corresponds to the Opt of the daily sale on September 3rd, just by displaying the card name.

以前にも成長のらせんとしか表示のないスタイル含むセットを購入したところ、ミスティカルアーカイブの成長のらせんしか対応しておらず、使えないということがありました。

Previously, when I purchased a set that included a style that was only labeled as Growth Spiral, it was only compatible with Growth Spiral from Mystical Archive, and I couldn't use it.

複数のイラストがあるスタイルは、販売時にどのイラストが対応しているのかを分かるようにしてください。

For styles with multiple illustrations, please make it clear which illustration is compatible at the time of sale.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Payment Method Real (BRL)

Hello,

I would like to suggest that it was also put as a payment method Real (BRL), today we Brazilians can only buy in dollars in the store, which ends up being very expensive for the Brazilian community.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. More products like Welcome Bundle

I understand that this game probably makes most of its money off people paying for it as if it's the physical card game. But there's a lot of us who play it like it's a phone game. I'm happy to spend a couple bucks on a game like this that I spend lots of time on, but the value of product to dollars is very bad. Something like the welcome bundle happening more than once ever would be something I'd be interested in paying for, maybe once a month or once a set? Until then, I'll be spending my money…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories