MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2654 results found
-
gran gran
Gran gran in play and more than 3 lessons in my graveyard, on my opponents turn I lost gran grans' mana discount despite her ability not caring about who's turn it is
"Noncreature spells you cast cost {1} less to cast as long as there are three or more Lesson cards in your graveyard."1 vote -
Choco, Seeker of Paradise bugs if you select No to put a card in hand and have no lands in the pile to put into play.
Was playing a game of arena, had a 2/2 bird token in play and Choco, Seeker of Paradise. I had landfalled for the bird to get +1/+0, then attacked. Selected No when Choco looked at the top card of my library to put it into my hand, then on the next screen, I got the below image where it told me to select the option, but two buttons were laid on top of one another and I could not click the button to continue.
1 vote -
Card Involved: Through the Forest Gate BUG
ssue Description:
When resolving Through the Forest Gate when there are no land cards remaining in the deck, the UI buttons overlap on the screen. Because of the overlap, none of the buttons can be clicked, leaving the screen completely stuck. This forces a timeout loss or requires surrendering the match.
Steps to Reproduce:
Cast or trigger Through the Forest Gate when the deck contains zero lands.
Wait for the resolution/search action.
Observe the action buttons overlapping and becoming unclickable.
1 vote -
We started a game with no starting hand and we couldn't play.
We started a game with no starting hand and we couldn't play.
1 vote -
Player 2Eazy using a bugged interation with Michelangelos sneak and a second creature with doublestrike giving a second combat phase
Player 2Eazy using a bugged interaction with Michelangelos sneak giving him an additional "combat phases" after he destroyed blocker(s), combat should end but it didn't, and acted like combat phase started over and he hit two more times
1 vote -
Death to our Enemies
The spell is bugged it doesn't let me Target two legal targets. Not sure what happened in the games I have played. Any type of help would be thanked.
1 vote -
Badgermole cub played in standard brawl despite standard ban, shouldn't be playable in that format
Doesn't standard brawl have the same banlist as standard?
1 vote -
Username invalid without apparent reason
I want to use the Username of "Verilen" as that has been my go-to username for years. Its worked for everything I've ever tried it on(given it wasn't already taken) but the MTGA app on steam says it somehow includes a banned word. I'm making this ticket as I believe this is an oversite. Even my best efforts with AI can't find how this username contains any substring that is a slur, bad word, or offensive in any language. I would really appreciate a fix for this so I can start playing
1 vote -
Greed's gambit vs Tishana's Tidebinder
I have been passed Greed's Gambit, I have Tishana's Tidebinder and appropriate mana to cast her. At my end step gambit's ability resolved instantly, asking me to choose a card to discard, without allowing to cast Tidebinder in response to ability activation. Seems it should work differently
1 vote -
Bug: Arcane Bombardment plays Purphoros animation when entering.
When casting Arcane Bombardment it plays the animation of Purphoros, God of The Forge. On IOS
1 vote -
Casting Titania, Rugged Rumbler Freezes Game
I play on iOS. Twice in less than an hour in the Premier Draft, an attempt to cast Titania has caused the game to freeze on my end before the option of alternate casting costs appears. The timer will run down for me but even after it expires nothing happens. When I close the app after several minutes, I return to find I have taken a match loss. Both instances this occurred under, I was playing with Full Control on.
2 votes -
*BUG* First card drawn during turn disappeared
Playing a game of casual Brawl on Steam on PC.
Opponent ended their turn and I started my 4th turn and I had the following cards on the field:
Forest
Hinterland Harbor
Island
Bristly Bill
and a face down disguised card.I drew my first card for the turn (an Island) which immediately disappeared from my hand. In addition the three land in play and Bristly Bill tapped themselves, effectively ruining my turn and causing me to concede the math so I could check what happened.
Also it has taken multiple attempts to post this as the page keeps freezing,
1 vote -
Display issue during match
Using iOS app, during a game all cards were displayed in the center. It quickly became impossible to play…
Bug disappeared when I launched a new game after restarting the app.
I lost the game unable to see what creature was attacking and define blocking creatures2 votes -
Unable to search for Reidane/Valkmira with enlightened tutor
Enlightened Tutor should be able to search for Valkmira side of the card since it is an artifact. Was unable to choose it from my deck when searching
1 vote -
Color Challenge: Bot "Keep the Peace" Deck - Buffs my creatures, Pacifies its own.
During my Color Challenge, whenever the Bot used the "Keep the Peace" starter deck, the Bot tended to get confused while using Enchantments. The Bot used "Pacifism" on its own creatures several times and used "Knight's Pledge" to buff creatures I controlled.
While the Bot did use "Knight's Pledge" on its own creatures a few times, it would almost always then use "Pacifism" on the creature it had been buffing.
2 votes -
No damage assigned during combat step
turn 3 combat, ayala 2/2 attacking. patriot 2/2 assigned as blocker. result - ayala is tapped, no damage assigned. combat end. I have the logfile. not sure if posting it here makes sense. please contact for logfile. happened during arena direct...
2 votes -
Dwarf Tribal
Add more support and interaction for dwarf tribal!
1 vote -
Missing Cards After Opening Starter Boosters
When I opened the starter boosters, some of the cards I obtained were not added to my collection. That honestly makes me hesitant to buy any booster packs, since I'm worried the same thing could happen again.
2 votes -
Mill didn’t work correctly
Playing a mill deck when I noticed cards like ruin crab or maddening cacophony were milling one card less than they should (ex: ruin crab should mill my opponent for 3 but would only actually mill 2). I lost a round with Bruvac the grandiloquent (doubles mill) on the field, casting maddening cacophony (mills 8), and my opponent had 16 cards in his library but it only milled 15.
2 votes -
Leyline of the void bug not exiling opponent's gy
Experienced a bug or possible cheat where an opponent started the game with a leyline of the void ehile playing Baron Helmut Zemo in Brawl and their graveyard was never exiled
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?