MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Mac)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

How to submit product suggestions

1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.

1. loss rank after win

After winning a traditional standard match, my rank goes down by one pip. Second occurrence, though I did not report the first one.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Wizards of the Coast
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 8x Dualcaster Mage

An opponent had 8 Dualcaster Mages in his deck.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 8x Dualcaster Mage

An opponent had 8 Dualcaster Mages in his deck.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Error in abillity trigged

I was playing a ranked game in MTGA. The adversary has a Scute Swarm that was mutated by Auspicious Starrix. I used Lullmage's Domination to take control over the creature. Then in the other turn, the player mutates another Auspicious Sarrix with Migratory Mithorn, and the abillity of both creatures in mutation was trigged, than exiled a creature and entered in battle field and a land as so. But when the land enters, it triggered the landfall from Scute Swarm, as if it was in his control, but it was in my control, and that trigged the abblity a million…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Anax's Power Calculation

Anax's devotion is 7, and equipped with Embercleave should have 8 power, but it was 11 here.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Increase the win count in "farming" events

go up to 10 for example, with better rewards (instead of 7)

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Product Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Can't Kick Lullmage's Familiar

Server crashed. When I got back in, it would not let me tap my lullmage's familiar for mana to kick my into the roil. I had an infinite loop with murasa sproutling. I died before I could stabilize because of that lost 4 mana.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Hangs on on Auspicious Starrix

Game hangs when Auspicious Starrix is played for its mutate ability, and opponent concedes during the resolution of Auspicious Starrix's ability. It has happened a few times, always with Auspicious Starrix, always when it is payed for mutate, and always when the opponent concedes while the new cards that auspicious starrix introduces via its ability.
    There is no options button, the game freezes, and I need to exit the game using windows key. I have attached a log file, but it wont be of much use, since it was made after re-entering the game after the fact. I didnt think…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Using fabled passage in bot match when I have no basic lands left makes me unable to click decline, locking the match

Steps to reproduce bug- play a bot match vs sparky. Play all your basic lands. Play and activate fabled passage.
    Platform: PC
    Actual results: Card select UI shows up with 0 cards available to select, as normal- but I cannot click decline.
    Expected results: Can click decline so I can continue with the match.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Using fabled passage in bot match when I have no basic lands left makes me unable to click decline, locking the match

Steps to reproduce bug- play a bot match vs sparky. Play all your basic lands. Play and activate fabled passage.
    Platform: PC
    Actual results: Card select UI shows up with 0 cards available to select, as normal- but I cannot click decline.
    Expected results: Can click decline so I can continue with the match.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. High CPU usage on Mac

Arena's CPU usage is consistently much higher on Mac than on Windows, drawing more than 100% CPU even when displaying a static screen like the store page. Its CPU usage is so high that my Macbook loses battery charge even when plugged in to a wall outlet.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Vadrok, Apex of Thunder can play the land half of modal spells

When you mutate Vadrok, Apex of Thunder, and select a modal double-faced card to cast, such as Spikefield Hazard, you are allowed to play the land side. Unless I am mistaken because Vadrok lets you cast you should not be able to play the land.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Couldn't Say Yes to an "Are You Sure You Want To Do This?" prompt, it froze me out and changed my selection

I had Brash Taunter in play. I played Kroxa, Titan of Death's Hunger from my hand, and entered full control . With the Titan triggers on the stack, I tried to to have Taunter fight Kroxa, then the game prompted me to verify that I was sure I wanted to target my own creature.

At that point the screen wouldn't respond to yes or no, but it would let me view the battlefield. Since I couldn't say yes or no to leave the screen, I lost all of my timeouts while it was stuck.

When the triggers were all on…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Indestrutible

Incorrect Rules Interaction. Hoping this is the spot to write and post it..
    This is the first situation…
    This is the situation I was in when I believe the rules might not be correct.
    1st main phase: It was around 6 turns in I just casted some spells.
    Attack phase now: I have my dogs and pack leader attack. Pack leader makes all dogs indestructible for that turn..

2nd main phase : This is were I cast "realm cloaked giant". I casted this in the sorcery spell which states "Destroy all non-giant creatures". So is that a specific rules that…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Bug : Victories count as a defeat when opponent gives up

I,

My profile name in Zen#80450

When I play a game in standard or historic mode, if the opponent gives up, insteed of wining the match, I lose it. In consequence, my rank in the ladder decrease instead of raising.

I have loose several matchs this way and I can't progress in the ladder anymore.

Another issue is that "direct" / "quick" games also affect the ranking.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Gem cards from packs not activating

I've pulled a number of the gem cards recently in packs I opened, and they aren't getting redeemed to my account. My most recent open was a 10x of Zendikar booster packs, 8 of which contained gem cards, and my account gem total didn't change at all.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. ashaya and frogify interaction

creatures entering the battlefield still caused landfall triggers despite ashaya being enchanted with frogify

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Product Suggestion

Use a physical model of shuffling eg gilbert -shannon-reed. Computational randomness results in non realistic shuffling. It is apparent in the gameplay. I also suspect that there is a factor connecting your shuffler to win streaks. Just a hunch. If you used a physical based model and than randomized permutations of those states it would be much more realistic.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Product Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Mastery Track Mythic Card Reward missing

On level 39 and 49 I did not get the mythic card reward for completing the level. I am not sure of previous rewards prior to that. On PC.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 610 611
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base