Skip to content

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions




This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

 

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

 

How to submit product suggestions

  1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

 

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

 

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.


2411 results found

  1. Bug Report - Casting Instant Spells or activating abilities

    1.   I don't even know how to reproduce this error because it seems entirely random. I have untapped mana sources with enough mana available to cast an instant card in my hand or activate an ability of a permanent on my battlefield. But before I get the opportunity to do so, the turn passes to my opponent, or the phase passes during my opponent's turn. As in, I cannot act during my opponent's turn, and sometimes during my own turn, the game just decides that my turn is over when I still have other options that should be available.
      
    2.   PC
      
    3.   I
      …
    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Reality fracture packs not received

    I have not received the proper number of reality fracture packs. I purchased the Pack Pass (45 regular packs, 5 mythic packs, 5 gold packs). I received the 3 packs at launch. I purchased the mastery pass and have unlocked 3 packs of regular reality fracture packs. I only recieved 50 packs total.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Way of the healer/Oko the Ringleader ultimate resulting in draw

    Oko ultimate + Ajani Resloute and Way of the Healer resulted in a lot of lifegain triggers which resulted in a draw. This was not an infinite loop nor was it close to approaching the token limit. I spent a good amount of wildcards cooking this up and it was frustrating to be punished for popping off rather modestly.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. PLaneswalker with 0 loyalty???

    Planeswsalker tokens dont die on 0 loyalty

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Won packs, they are not available to open

    I won a few matches today and got two packs. I claimed them but when I went to open them they were not there.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Symmetry Sage is 0/2 in Historic

    Symmetry Sage isnt Alchemy Balanced in Historic Event, thus being 0/2

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Pick 2 draft had 8 people

    Hello! I ran a pick two draft, and it had 8 people in the draft. Here is the log from 17lands
    https://www.17lands.com/draft/e1c1bc09f45142fa87b6a18fa469e7bf/2/5

    with only 7 picks the original packs never got passed around.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Not selecting upkeep

    I was in a draft Match in the new set and i clicked on a stop in my upkeep so i wouldnt draw from an empty library and it did not allow me the stop in upkeep causing me to lose the game and throw off my first draft of the format? Please help?

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Premier Draft Reality Fracture skipped me without giving me a card from a pack

    While drafting during pack 1 pick 2 my pack was auto passed with 10 seconds left without giving me anything from it. I believe it happened when the next pack was passed to me. I'm attaching a picture of my final draft deck count where I am missing a card.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. All sorts of problems with latest build for iOS.

    During the draft of Reality Fracture at one point I saw no cards even though it showed I had two packs passed to me. After restarting the app I was thankfully able to see cards and draft them again, not even sure if I auto drafted something. Then during game play everything was screwed up. I kept seeing lands I played in my opponents area. I ended up forfeiting the first match because between that and mana ***** I didn’t think I could win. Then in my last match it happened again. I repaired files mid match and that didn’t…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Bug Pick 2 draft put me in an 8 player pod it is supposed to be 4

    Why am i pick 2 drafting in an 8 player pod thats just wrong. Please

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Avatar taken away

    When arena was new I played it and always used the karn avatar, but as of 1 year ago when I returned, I still have it equipped, but not collected anymore and if I switch I fear I won't get it back which is why I now permanently have a karn avatar

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. pick-two

    Pick-Two Draft Reality Fracture is mis-advertised. states it's a 4 player draft, but 8 players show up. with a pick 2 draft, that means you never see a pack more than once in rotation, and I would not have entered with that knowledge. I want a gold refund.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. continue error open packs

    Every time I launch Arena, the screens for receiving packs appear; I go through the process, but the packs don't show up in my inventory to be opened.
    I’ve also tried closing and reopening Arena, but the problem persists.
    i have a mac

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Says i won a pack, but didn't

    After every match it says I won a reality fracture pack when I haven't won a pack from rewards yet.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Creature Type Missing

    Bug: Scultpture is not selectable as a creature type for Patchwork Banner or Metallic Mimic.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. draft

    I was playing a premier draft during the last day. The queue was not able to find me a table and I waited until the last minute. It means that I just spent a Draft token for nothing? unfair

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Training mode bugs

    There are bugs in tarining mode

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Durante a partide tivemos um erro

    Durante uma partida histórica ranqueada, acho que teve um erro na jogabilidade com a carta Rei-Bruxo de Angmar. Eu lancei uma magia instantânea nele causando 5 pontos de dano a criatura, a carta Rei-Bruxo de Angmar já estava virada na mesa, pois ele tinha atacado no turno passado, então mesmo assim ele pode descartar uma carta e o tornar indestrutível, sendo que na carta Rei-Bruxo de Angmar estava escrito descarte um card, vire-o, ele se tornara indestrutível (mais ele já estava virado).

    During a historic ranked match, I think there was a gameplay error involving the "Witch-king of Angmar" card.…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Star Trek release maintenance communications

    Please write the status page updates as if Scotty wrote them for the Star Trek release next month. “Ship repairs will take at least a week, captain.” (Under promise, over deliver).

    Use all the camp and lore available in all communications to make us Trekkies wear extra goofy smiles. I’m sure you can do it and that people in your team will have a blast coming up with messaging!

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 … 120 121
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories