Skip to content

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

How to submit product suggestions

1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.

1640 results found

1. The problem with Exquisite Blood

Hello Wizards team,

I play a lot of historic and I've run into players who use the Exquisite Blood Enchantment. This card seems like it was written in a short sighted way. There are several vampires that create an infinite loop with this card which turns into an extremely easy/lazy win condition. By playing this 3 mama cost card, a 3 mama cost vampire, and gaining a single life you can win the game. It feels out of place with your usually well thought out card writing. Seems like the kind of card that could use a ban to maintain…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Timeless Lotus doesn't show up in search unless selecting a color

Timeless Lotus wont appear even when searching for it directly unless you select a color. The card itself is 5 Colorless mana. I tried Multi-color selection and still does not appear unless i select an individual color....how many other cards are like this I wonder?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Card not available for deck building

After trading two uncommon card blanks for two indulgent aristocrats' the cards are bot available for deck build but are available in my collection

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I don't have new deck even though I completed the quests

I completed all the tasks to earn a new deck but I don't get one and everytime I go to the menu of the game the pixie appears saying:"You just got a new deck, it's two colors..." but i don't receive anything. I play on PC

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Tell me how many wildcards I need to complete the deck when I don't have enough wildcards.

Now when I import a deck and the wildcards is not enough, the game doesn't show me how many wild cards is required or is lack, so I need to count them manually.
    I'll appreciate if you add these infomation below the "You don't have enough wildcards" message.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Purchased the Japanese alt art cardstyle for negate in the store, but it doesn’t show up in my cardstyles in my collection, even though I ow

Purchased the Japanese alt art cardstyle for negate in the store, but it doesn’t show up in my cardstyles in my collection, even though I ow

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. despark

I just want to report a bug with an alternate card artwork I bought today why am I having to jump through a bunch of hoops? Anyway the despark alternate art card back today I just bought it, and it's not offered as an option in collection or deckbuilder, I exited game came back in, tried both the new tried the new card styles tab and just right clicking it, anyway it's the one today, the ones from the store with all the oriental artworks

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Can't search for cards

When I search for cards while making a deck. If I don't search for a common card type/name, nothing shows up. For example, if I search for phyrexian or t:phyrexian or o:"poison" nothing shows up even when there are no filters. Cards do show up if I search for a common word in a card type/name like, "instant", "sorcery," "creature". This issue occurs in every format and it really limits my ability to create or edit decks. How can I fix this?
    This didn't happen before the ikoria update, I thought it would be fixed by future updates but it…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Time Warp can not be added to Alchemy deck after crafting

I crafted Time Warp after seeing it used by an opponent during an Alchemy Ranked game; after crafting, the card appears in my collection, with a warning that the card is not legal in Historic or Traditional Historic. However, when attempting to add the card to my Alchemy deck, the card is absent. I used the search filters to isolate the card, but there were no results. If I do the same search while in "Collection" the card shows up.
    While I am in my alchemy deck, it's just not there. If I change the deck type to Direct Match,…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. mastery pass sleeve myr

I'm missing the Myr convert sleeve from the mastery pass. According to the mastery progress screen I should have it, but in the deck builder, it shows as locked. Other rewards from that level, the Mite and Koth, are available, but not the card sleeve. Attached image shows the locked image and completed mastery level. Thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. delete deck

I have 20 decks to delete. The way it currently works I have to select the deck, click the bin icon, then click OK.
    If you add an undo then you can skip the verification/OK step which would make it 1 click to delete instea of 2
    and or you can have check boxes to select multiple decks, then you can have the confimation message.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Allow us to choose style of conjured cards

For cards that conjure cards, it would be nice if we could choose the style of conjured cards in some cases, where it's not a special card that doesn't exist elsewhere. For example, in the latest set Norn's Fetchling conjures a plains card, it would be nice if we could pick a full-art basic for that conjured card - or the card itself was a full art version already - since it looks less pleasing alongside the rest of the lands.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. No way to mark card styles as favourite

Eg. I have a basic version and an oil card style in my collection. I would like to mark basic version as my favorites'. However, this is not considered as "multiple printings" of a single card and I cannot.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Alchemy Rares

There seem to be similar issues posted but I will reiterate that I too am not getting Alchemy ONE rares when my Alchemy ONE packs have been opened in the past few days and have instead been getting rares from the base ONE set.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Searching for card by name leads to immediate freeze requiring force quit on Mac

I can filter for cards using the filter, but if I type a single character into the search bar, the program freezes, CPU use goes to 100% and I have to force quit the app and relaunch it. This has been an ongoing issue for the last 5 or so updates.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Scurry oak timer

My “idea” i that scurry oak life gain combo should NOT activate my “Resolve”AT ALL the idea that I am playing a game of mechanics and not cards is ludicrous I am no longer having fun with this game.. I skip all fun surveys because between this and ALL the other infinite combos this game has now I just don’t have fun game to game. I would rather have a turn 1 teferi, hero game or turn 2 ugin, spirit than ever see one of these games load up on my broken tablet where I just punched it again playing…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Alchemy giving wrong rares

I bought two alchemy packs recently and both times I was given a rare from the regular All Will be One.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Using Tokens, Meld, and transformed Images for Deck box's.

I would like to use the Artwork for Deck boxes base on the token creature or even Meld options, really anything that transforms would be and could be and option, the Artworks there and it would be cool to access it for theme the deck better.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Sideboard Cards Removed After Match

hey there , I'm reporting an issue I'm having for a couple of days now ive been playing magic a lot an I'm wondering why is it when I'm playing my deck online or with a friend it seems to remove my cards off sideboard that it goes from 15 -7 every time is this something I can fix or do we need an update ?

just letting u know that whenever I play magic my cards from my side board keeps on disappearing I put 15 an when I play online it goes from 15 -7 an i have…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories