MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

How to submit product suggestions

1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Book of exalted deeds

Just played a game of Standard 2022, opponent played book of exalted deeds despite it being banned in the standard 2022 queue

154 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

60 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Draft token missing

Hello,

I bought the Forgotten Realms mastery pass about a month ago or so if I remember correctly. I have not used it. I recently noticed that the draft token icon is no longer present in the spot where it is located in the top middle of the screen. When I click on Premier AFR draft there is no option to use the token to access it, so this is not a visual bug.

I have played each of the three free Premier drafts this month, but I used the free entry option every time. Could it be that the…

40 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

24 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 4 card per deck limit enforced in draft decks

During my VOW Premier draft I drafted 5 copies of the card "Parish-blade Trainee", but once the draft was over and I was in the deck construction screen, my fifth copy of the card was red and I wasn't able to submit my deck, I tried removing the card and re-adding it but the card would not go into my deck. With the rules of draft I should not be resticted in the number of copies of each card I am allowed to play in my draft deck but these rules are being incorrectly applied there, potentially forcibly lowering the…

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Deck Editor (Sealed) Missing

Deck Editor (Sealed) Missing in Midnight Hunt

I can not edit my sealed deck after initial building. A compensation should be made to accommodate for this error.

40 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Crimson Vow Deck Images

I opened two booster packs of Crimson Vow but the images are not rendering for the cards. When I look in my collection, I don’t see any Crimson Vow either. Attached is screenshot.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Received Theros rare as Midweek ICR

2) PC
    3) Received Gallia of the Endless Dance as an ICR for Midweek Magic
    4) ICRs should be legal for Standard 22 (shouldn't be receiving Theros rares as ICR)

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

23 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Don’t change cards in Historic

I have been playing Magic for almost 15 years and currently Arena is how I play the majority of my Magic. I have always enjoyed the collectible aspect of the game, and Arena is no different; I enjoy adding to my collection on Arena, and changing the cards in Historic (the only eternal format on Arena) feels like my collection is being messed with, which disincentivizes me from adding to it. Without this aspect, the game suffers hugely and Arena feels like it is not worth my time when there are plenty of games that will not do this. This…

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Sealed deck doesn't save in MID sealed

I started a MID sealed event. I created a deck with all cards and saved to my decks for export. I then opened the deck to edit it to my real deck, click ed "Done" and joined the event. To my horror, the deck didn't save, and I submitted a deck with all my cards. I had to concede and went back to try to re-edit the deck, and I notice that no matter what I do, the deck doesn't save and i am forced to play with an unplayable deck in this event.
    Attached is the screenshot of the…

37 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 311 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

215 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 37 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Not Allowing More Than 4 Copies of a Card in Limited

I just finished my first draft of Crimson Vow, and I ended up drafting 5 copies of Blinding Geist. When the draft completed, the 5 copies I had in my deck were grayed out in the deck builder. When I clicked to remove one, it regained its color and became like it normally would if I had 4 copies in the deck.

Then I tried to add back my 5th copy but it would not let me. There is no error message or anything. Just when I click the 5th copy currently in the sideboard, it won't go into the…

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Serch function doesn't work properly for cards with Kanji name and ruby(syllabic characters)

For example when we search "時を解す者、テフェリー"(Teferi, Time Raveler) at deck building in Japanese version, we couldn't find it with the card name.
    We have to input additional characters(ruby) to find the card with the current searching system.
    [時を解す者、テフェリー] is like that [時(とき)を解(ほぐ)す者(もの)"、"テフェリー].
    It's too difficult to search.

We want to find out cards with card names themselves with Kanji and/or its card name pronunciation without Kanji.

685 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 5th card copy while drafting

I did a crimson vow premier draft just now (PC)
    I picked up 5 copies of Wretched Throng, but can only put 4 in my deck.
    The 4 card limit should not apply for draft decks.
    tried adding a video but it wouldn't let me for some reason (26Mb)

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Mastery Pass Mythic ICR Level 80

I did not receive the Mythic ICR at Level 80 or the Uncommon or better ICR at 80+

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Crimson Vow Booster contents error

Did not get any cards in my first Crimson Vow pack. wildcard is rhere but no rares no commons and uncommons.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Missing Cards from Jumpstart Historic Horizons

Some Jumpstart Historic Horizons missing from the deck manager . Played with a Sliver Hive deck , but the First Sliver mythic rare is not in my collection or available to be drafted. Only a limited set of the cards in JHH are actually present in the deck manager , and i'm not sure wether the ones i've collected in the game i've played have been registered or not. In the Image you can see how only the five planeswlaker are available to craft or use in the deck manager using the "Mythic Rarity" filter. Tested on PC and iPhone

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Sealed deck doesn't save in MID sealed

I started a MID sealed event. I created a deck with all cards and saved to my decks for export. I then opened the deck to edit it to my real deck, click ed "Done" and joined the event. To my horror, the deck didn't save, and I submitted a deck with all my cards. I had to concede and went back to try to re-edit the deck, and I notice that no matter what I do, the deck doesn't save and i am forced to play with an unplayable deck in this event.
    Attached is the screenshot of the…

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Ban Tibalts Trickery in Standard

Not only do you need to ban this card, but fire someone from the R&D department for coming up with and developing that card. What the heck went on in there that this made it to print???

Turn 2 wins in Standard???????????

63 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

27 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. unable to comple color challenge after deleting the color challenge decks

there should be an option to either restore the stock color challenge decks or to reset the color challenge

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 195 196
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base