MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

How to submit product suggestions

1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 308 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

215 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Serch function doesn't work properly for cards with Kanji name and ruby(syllabic characters)

For example when we search "時を解す者、テフェリー"(Teferi, Time Raveler) at deck building in Japanese version, we couldn't find it with the card name.
    We have to input additional characters(ruby) to find the card with the current searching system.
    [時を解す者、テフェリー] is like that [時(とき)を解(ほぐ)す者(もの)"、"テフェリー].
    It's too difficult to search.

We want to find out cards with card names themselves with Kanji and/or its card name pronunciation without Kanji.

683 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Card Sleeves Not Appearing

I got the 5 card sleeves for Strixhaven through code redemption, everything was fine. The sleeves looked great and was excited to use them. But when the Strixhaven update launched, i went to customize a deck and realized it didnt have my sleeve on it. So when i went to look at my sleeves, it said i had 5 custom sleeves, but they all appeared to be the normal MTG card backs instead of a cool sleeve art. All 5 sleeves i got still remain usable but it visually looks like the normal card backs instead of the cool sleeves,…

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Ban Tibalts Trickery in Standard

Not only do you need to ban this card, but fire someone from the R&D department for coming up with and developing that card. What the heck went on in there that this made it to print???

Turn 2 wins in Standard???????????

35 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

24 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Card Sleeves Error - Strixhaven Release

The new college sleeves with Strixhaven actually became BUGGED when the set released today, 4/15. Attached is a screenshot.

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Missing cards in starter deck

Finished the quest to get Selesnya Conclave deck today and none of the cards were added in my collection.

The deck is completely empty, appart from the basic lands.

I had none of the cards before and none of the cards were added after getting the deck: every number to the left of the cards are red.

68 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

36 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Can't do advanced card search in Japanese//日本語での高度なカード検索ができない

Selecting and searching for an advanced filter card type in Japanese does not show anything
    Switching languages will improve the situation.

日本語で高度なフィルターのカードタイプを選択し検索すると何も表示されません
    言語を切り替えることでその場は改善します。

167 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Unlocked wrong ROTATED UNUSABLE Selesnya Conclave deck instead of standard Selesenya: To Adventure deck

For the daily deck unlock quest for the white green set I received the rotated unusuable Selesnya Conclave deck instead of the standard Selesnya: To Adventure! deck that I was supposed to receive.

The first three decks (White Blue Starry-Eyed, Green Red Stomp Stomp, and Black Red Line of Fire) unlocked fine. Then Green White Selesnya Conclave is rotated and unusable. Then the following day the unlock for Black Blue Mutation Station is also fine.

I signed up and started playing on September 18, 2020. I finished my colour challenge and unlocked the correct White Blue deck on September 19,…

39 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

27 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Kaheera the orphanguard is not a valid companion for decks with changelings

Changelings are incorrectly not counted as cat/elementals etc. when determining eligibility for Kaheera.

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Strixhaven card sleeves have become non-functional since the client update

I had redeemed the Strixhaven sleeve codes before the set came out and they worked fine, but since the update they appear on the card sleeve page as just additional copies of the standard card back and appear as standard backs when deck is played.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Loosing Card Packs

Ask I was opening packs 10 at a time of ZNR I would get an error advising unable to open booster and then it try to reconnect to server. When it finally is able to reconnect to the server I have lost 10 PACKS... This has happened to me 5 times now. Please replace 50 lost packs asap.

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

29 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. My Extra Life sleeve is no longer available

My Etra Life sleeve is no longer available

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. strixhaven card sleeves not working

Strixhaven card sleeves I had prior to the strixhaven update are now regular card sleeves. I cannot redeem them again. please fix as they are necessary for the college cup.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Mystical Archive taking up rare/uncommon slots instead of common

It was advised in an article that the Mystical Archive cards would take up a common slot in the 8 card arena packs. That is simply not happening, I have opened 150 packs so far and the MA card takes up the uncommon slot 60% of the time and the rare slot 40% of the time, not a single time has it replaced a common. I would like a refund of half my gems spent for these packs 18,000 (half of 36k) please, since this is obviously a bug according to this article. https://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/magic-digital/mtg-arena-state-game-strixhaven-school-mages-2021-04-07

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Crafted cards used but nothing crafted

I was editing and old deck with a new idea, and after trying to craft one of each of the new triomes Keteria and Zagoth for my second ones, and Uro, for my forth one. Using the craft all feature. It gave the standard screen that it was going to use 2 rare and a mythic to craft the 3 said cards, I clicked ok, and its like stuttered and the cards were used, but the cards weren't crafted in the UI it still showed I needed to craft 1 of each. And I'm down to 0 rare and 5…

73 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

28 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Cannot create new decks

Selecting the + button to build a new deck does nothing. Changing any deck type (standard, historic, etc) has no effect on this. I can modify existing decks (Edit Deck) but I cannot create anything new.

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 73 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

27 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Decks disappeared, can't import or build new decks

After the update and hot fixes yesterday, all of my decks disappeared. I can't use the big + button to create a new deck, and I can't import a deck either. Clicking on any button on the Decks screen does nothing except Collection, which does show up properly.

Also if I try to "Add to decks" for a draft deck, that doesn't do it either, the deck doesn't show up in Decks. My wife's and son's accounts signing into the same client on the same computer do not have the same problem.

Please help! I can't play any constructed or…

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Cards missing text and symbols

After the Kaldheim update, I started a sealed deck event. On the deckbuilding screen, all of the cards are missing the set symbol. Most cards are fine otherwise, but a few of them are missing all text. The title bar and main text box are completely black. A few cards have just half of the text box covered in black. It appears to be mostly restricted to snow cards, but it's not all snow cards

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. New Player Experience rewarding rotated decks

Completed the daily quest and received the Selesnya Conclave deck from Guilds of Ravnica instead of the deck for the current standard.

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 93 94
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base