MTG Arena Bugs

This page is just for reporting bugs. If you are experiencing issues with your account or with an order, are unable to login, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
  2. The actual results you’re experiencing
  3. The expected results of the feature
  4. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
  5. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

If you would like to post an attachment to an existing thread, please start a new thread with your comment and leave a message for the moderators to merge your thread with the existing one.

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.

1. Serch function doesn't work properly for cards with Kanji name and ruby(syllabic characters)

For example when we search "時を解す者、テフェリー"(Teferi, Time Raveler) at deck building in Japanese version, we couldn't find it with the card name.
    We have to input additional characters(ruby) to find the card with the current searching system.
    [時を解す者、テフェリー] is like that [時(とき)を解(ほぐ)す者(もの)"、"テフェリー].
    It's too difficult to search.

We want to find out cards with card names themselves with Kanji and/or its card name pronunciation without Kanji.

607 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Wizards of the Coast
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Can't do advanced card search in Japanese//日本語での高度なカード検索ができない

Selecting and searching for an advanced filter card type in Japanese does not show anything
    Switching languages will improve the situation.

日本語で高度なフィルターのカードタイプを選択し検索すると何も表示されません
    言語を切り替えることでその場は改善します。

139 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 66 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

24 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I have no Theros Beyond Death basic lands.

This is really starting to get annoying since it seems the devs don't care that some of us still don't have the basic lands. Will someone please at least tell us if you are trying to fix this!

71 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

47 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Crafted cards used but nothing crafted

I was editing and old deck with a new idea, and after trying to craft one of each of the new triomes Keteria and Zagoth for my second ones, and Uro, for my forth one. Using the craft all feature. It gave the standard screen that it was going to use 2 rare and a mythic to craft the 3 said cards, I clicked ok, and its like stuttered and the cards were used, but the cards weren't crafted in the UI it still showed I needed to craft 1 of each. And I'm down to 0 rare and 5…

30 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 31 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Can't Deselect Godzilla Card Styles

I can't deselect the Godzilla card styles. When I go to my collection and try to select the base card style (no style), after I leave the collection page it just re-selects the Godzilla styles. I do not like the styles and do not want to use them.

32 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Favorite status lost on deck after editing

After editing a deck that is already favorited, and you click done to finish editing, when it goes back to the deck list, the deck is now no longer favorited, and must be favorited every time you make any edits.

This started happening after yesterday's patch. So, I am going to take a wild guess and assume it has to do with this line right here:

• Favorite and last-played decks are now stored server-side; they’ll be consistent no matter what machine you play on.

25 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Al lanzar el juego se queda en negro

Luego de la ultima actualización de la semana del 12 de marzo, al abrir el juego mi pantalla se queda en negro con el mouse del magic arena pero no pasa nada mas, des instale el juego y lo volví a instalar y pasa lo mismo

17 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Saving a deck with a companion

When building a deck with companion, once the deck is complete and saved without putting the companion in the designated zone, the game will not save putting the companion from your sideboard into the companion zone.

Reproduction:
    1. Import a deck with a companion in the sideboard to mtg arena via the clipboard option
    2. Open the deck and attempt to move the companion from the sideboard in to the zone that makes it the deck's companion
    3. Hit "done" to close the deck
    4. Reopen the deck and see the companion has moved back into the sideboard.

I expected…

16 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Nightmare Cub

I achieved level 40 and didn't received nightmare cub.

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Lost two mythic wildcards while crafting

Attempted to craft two mythic cards (there are already two in a deck). Went to the crafting screen and after selecting to craft two more, it froze. I let it sit for about a minute, frozen, and then hit escape. No cards, wildcards are gone.

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Unable to save selection for default card style from collection screen

Reproduction steps:
    1) Click on Decks > Collection to browse cards
    2) Click on a card with a custom style displayed
    3) Choose the normal card style and click Select
    4) Chosen style displays in collection
    5) Close collection screen and go back to Home screen
    6) Return to collection screen and navigate to the same card

Expected behavior: card remembers the style selected previously
    Actual behavior: custom style is still displayed

Note: this is particularly inconvenient for Draft because the custom styles display in packs and cannot be disabled there.

14 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Can't Edit Deck in BO1 Premier Draft

Last night i started a last BO1 Premier Draft and soon realized that i was way to tired. So after the draft i saved the deck without cutting it to a 40 cards deck.
    today I logged in to build my deck and start playing but the deck disssappeared and I cant edit it anymore.

I won't wait until monday for your answer/bug fixes so please refund my draft

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. MYstical Dispute

In game, the card mystical dispute is not showing the 2, besides the blue mana, i was playing against RDW and so the card must be showing the 2, i guess. thnks

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. While crafting cards, game freezes. Loosing wild cards.

Had that issue 3 times now. When I select a card I do not own yet and hit craft in the deck builder mode, my computer freezes. I can only hit hit ESC to get everything rolling again but end up losing my wild card. And yup, the card is not crafted.

How can i get them back ? This is annoying as ****... Lost one of each but mythic wild card.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. mirror shield

Mirror shield's hexproof doesn't work on a bunch of cards it should not be affected by.

17 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Wildcard

I used a rare wildcard to make crystalline giant and it freaked out and stole my wildcard without adding the giant to my collection :( I would very much like my wildcard back or the giant.

12 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. wildcard

I lost 2 wildcards due to Craft not working. I did not get my new cards, but still lost my Wildcard.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. titanoth rex

Titanoth Rex showing wrong text in german. Just repeating the if cycling text.

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 36 37
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base