MTG Arena Bugs

This page is just for reporting bugs. If you are experiencing issues with your account or with an order, are unable to login, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
  2. The actual results you’re experiencing
  3. The expected results of the feature
  4. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
  5. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

If you would like to post an attachment to an existing thread, please start a new thread with your comment and leave a message for the moderators to merge your thread with the existing one.

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.

1. Bug with the Shuffler

This thread is for reporting bugs and/or issues with the shuffler only. Any reports should include screenshots, logs, and/or detailed information corresponding to the bug.

If you wish to share any thoughts or opinions on the shuffling algorithm, please join the discussion on our forums:
    https://forums.mtgarena.com/forums/threads/37969

436 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Wizards of the Coast
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

411 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. duplicate mastery rewards

Every time I unlock a planeswalker card through the mastery pass progression the game shows me two copies of the same card in the rewards screen. I do not actually receive two cards, however. For clarity, these are the planeswalker cards that are visible every ten levels in the core set mastery, not ICRs. I have not had this happen with any other cards.

77 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

35 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 104 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

72 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 62 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

40 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Bonus Reward Not in Inventory

After finishing a game i was rewarded 2 cards.
    By pure luck they were both "Biogenic Ooze".
    If no "biogenic Oose" existed in collection before the reward Then the total should be at 2 "Biogenic Ooze" in collection. You can see in the picture that there is only one.
    Unsure but fairly certain I had one "Biogenic Ooze" in my collection before the reward. Please fix Collection rewards accordingly

46 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

29 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 30 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Missing Cards from Starter Decks

Today is rotation. The renewal awarded me all the starter decks from Guilds of Ravnica to M20 which I didn't receive before because when I signed up the starter decks given to me contained the expansions that just rotated out. The issue is that these new decks did not add to my collection of cards that were already in my collection. For example, a few weeks ago I participated in a ranked draft where I drafted a Judith the Scourge Diva, my first and only copy. Now, the Starter Deck: Cult of Rakdos contains one copy as well. So I…

21 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. No Experience Gain with Wins

No Experience Gained with Wins, same experience / level as i started day with after 3 or 4 wins

21 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Renewal Egg opening to a blank reward screen

Logged in after the update.

Clicked on Renewal Egg after clicking the starter decks.

Blank reward screen with a green 'more' button came up

Got nothing for the Renewal Egg.

25 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 27 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Didn't get the renewal reward of 10 rares/mythics, the "Egg" was empty

Didn't get the renewal reward of 10 rares/mythics, the "Egg" was empty

21 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. No Renewal Rewards

Opened by renewal seed, received no rewards

20 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. started deck cards not added card in the collection

today after throne release wotc added new decks on ppl with many cards, actually i dont have thoose cards in my collection added

12 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. No Renewal Rewards in MTG Arena

Logged into MTG Arena for the full release and my renewal egg opened with confetti and a blank screen with no rewards. It seems like this has happened to many players as they logged in. Will this be fixed?

18 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Singleton Deck Building for Throne of Eldraine

Trying to build a singleton deck in the new update with cards from the eldraine set dont work. The Deck Building only show 3 cards from the set.

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Can't import a deck in another language

Steps to reproduce the bug:
    1) Get a deck list exported from a MTGA configured in french.
    2) Try to import it on another computer with MTGA configured in english.
    3) The import fails with an error.

Thanks.
    Regards.

15 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Renewal gift not working

Opening the renewal reward just gave me a fancy sound effect and a black screen full of nothingness.

15 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Renewal Gift not received

https://imgur.com/3uUogoX
    https://imgur.com/ZyQgfsX
    I've included 2 links to images showing a blank Renewal Gift screen, as well as my collection page to show no new cards were added to my collection other than the Event Decks. I'll include a report log as well, this is terribly disappointing.

15 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Double Mythic Card Reward Scam

Hello,

I got a bunch of rewards after winning a match (complete quests, dailies, mastery progress, etc.).

In my rewards were 2 mythic cards... when I flipped them it was the same card (odd, but that is not the problem).

The problem is that in my collection ONLY 1 WAS UNLOCKED. Adding a picture with the moment I got two of the same mythic card, and then a pic of my collection of said card, where you can see there is only 1 copy unlocked.

Hope you can check this one out. Thank you very much.

12 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Network error cant open pack please try again later

After a game i won i got a pack from the free battle pass and it says network error cant open pack please try again later

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 22 23
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base