MTG Arena Bugs

This page is just for reporting bugs. If you are experiencing issues with your account or with an order, are unable to login, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
  2. The actual results you’re experiencing
  3. The expected results of the feature
  4. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
  5. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

If you would like to post an attachment to an existing thread, please start a new thread with your comment and leave a message for the moderators to merge your thread with the existing one.

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.

1. 20 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Wizards of the Coast
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

11 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Count of Kasmina's Transmutation different between deck and card catalog

There are two more pips filled in in the card browser on the left, compared to the count of the card in the deck display on the right. I can't go below 2 filled pips, because the card is no longer displayed in the deck at that point; but I can't go above 2 in the deck because at that point the pips are filled on the left.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Only 5 Theros cards can be added to existing decks

Searching the Deck Builder for all cards from the Theros Beyond Death set (both collected and not collected) only shows five cards:
    - Infuriate
    - Thrill of Possibility
    - Gift of Strength
    - Plummet
    - Return to Nature

The entire rest of the set is invisible and unusable.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Mastery Reward

Missing lvl 18 mastery reward (1 booster)

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Bounty of Might

Card is displaying it's text 3 times.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. mouse wheel stops working

mouse wheel scrolls through a few pages and then is unresponsive when viewing cards in deck building and collection views

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Fast navigate from the deck cart to the library one

Now It's impossible to direct navigate from the deck cart to the library one.
    Manually only.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. code problem

Good afternoon! There was such a problem: in our store we bought the "Initial set of the publication Basic edition 2020 in Russian," in which there is a code for the arena. The client entering this code saw that it was already in use. How can this be? help to understand the current situation. Thanks in advance)

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Light up the stage not being selectable from edit deck section.. unless display only 3 mana cards set

Light up the stage not being selectable from edit deck section.. unless display only 3 mana cards set

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Unable to unlock path of perfection mastery tree

Played 2 games with the blue deck and i am unable to unlock the path of perfection.

Did not have issues with Black and white.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. WHERE ARE MY CARDS!?!?

So i have a huge issue.... ive been buying a ton of packs of theros and i know for a fact i have pulled multiple dryads off illisian grove with my main acct Mosthated413 and when i go to build a deck with them i have one copy.... same for uros and nyxbloom.... but this isnt the first time its happened either. i just havent reported it until now. where are the cards i worked so hard to attain? also i dont have access to the email for that account anymore as i no longer have the phone it was…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Auto Suggest Lands

During the sealed event, Arena usually adjusts lands automatically, but twice for me when I made changes to the colors of my deck it did not auto-adjust. I probably should have checked but the lands are listed off-screen on the decklist. I don't know why Auto Suggest turns off without it being selected as such. Included is my log file.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. first not first

I was awarded a card (Daxos), and it was tagged like a new card, but i already have several (i even have them in decks)

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. New decks - Bug

Got 8 new decks all at once (actually got 3 new and 5 old ones) after a long match.
    After that the game simply didn't found them. All the decks vanished.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. My cards are purple

My cards are purple

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Nyx Lotus

In the last match I played, User had 3 Islands and no Blue creatures/enchantments but was able to cast Mass Manipulation which requires 4 blue. The Nyx Lotus was giving a fourth Island mana despite the user having no devotion to blue at all.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Banehound

I have a big problem with banehound. When i try to put this card in my deck the game say i can't cause i have 4 banehound but i look again and again in my deck and i don't have this card in my deck but i buyed it with my tokens so i guess it's a bug but i want to try this card can you help me ? (Et si jamais je suis français je pensais juste devoir m'exprimer en anglais puisqu'on m'a rediriger sur ce site en anglais)

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Disappearing wildards

So...
    I had 3 mythic wildcards and tried to craft a klothys. When it crafted the other two wildcards disappeared.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base