Skip to content

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

How to submit product suggestions

1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.

3359 results found

1. Automatically change lands on deck change

I changed my deck from UW to UG, and when I entered the 2nd game, all my lands were still white and blue! It should have change automatically when I builded the UG deck :(

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. SD card support

I am generally satisfied with your game. However, I have limited space on my 64gb Gakaxy A50 phone. As your game takes up several gigabytes of storage, I highly recommend enabling support for SD card storage for your game. If you don't know what I mean, Samsung probably has a website about it. If you do enable SD card support, I will be able to free up a considerable amount of storage space by moving your app to a SD card.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. blinkmoth keeps jumping to combat without letting me equip

blinkmoth jumps straight to combat not allowing me to equip half the time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. blocking bug

I'm being blocked by creatures that are sacrificed before the block goes through. if they die due to an instant before the block goes through there is no one to block therefore my creatures can't be blocked !!!!!!!! playing black instant sacrifice card after blocks are made but before blocks can happen. ergo they are sacrificed ergo I cant be blocked by ******* dead creatures

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I cant add people using their display name on my apple phone. Also 30 minutes is not enough for a traditional standard ranked match.

I cant add friends to rematch on ios. Literally plYing a standstill match where my opponent had +200 and i was negative -130 thanks to the book of exalted deeds. We could have kept playing had the timer not ticked us down. This has happen multiple occasions and it blows that we cant play these long heated matches.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I cant add people using their display name on my apple phone. Also 30 minutes is not enough for a traditional standard ranked match.

I cant add friends to rematch on ios. Literally plYing a standstill match where my opponent had +200 and i was negative -130 thanks to the book of exalted deeds. We could have kept playing had the timer not ticked us down. This has happen multiple occasions and it blows that we cant play these long heated matches.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I cant add people using their display name on my apple phone. Also 30 minutes is not enough for a traditional standard ranked match.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. blot out the sky broken

I played blot out the sky for 7. Instead of destroying "all noncreature, nonland permants" as specified, it destroyed all of my creatures and nothing else. This caused me to loose the match, and was my third loss of the draft I was playing in. I would like my entry fee back please.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. No more dice rolling please

Some feedback on dice rolling in the latest set: I understand why you tried it, but I wouldn'twant to see it again please.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Solve Laggy experience on Android

On Android, the frame rate is locked to 30fps - ridiculous that there are many devices out there runs 120hz.

Allow us to run on higher graphical settings!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Rewards for quickplay Historic should be Historic

I believe when players win daily random cards, they should be drawn from the standard card pool if they are playing standard or traditional standard, and if they are playing historic or traditional Historic drawn from the historic card pool. This would be a great way to increase your historic collection other than buying packs or using wild cards. Right now the only way to win rewards like this is to play in the events.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Clicking on a card in hand while Poppet Stitcher's trigger is resolving results in an incapacity to do anything

This happened in a Premier Draft game.
    Starting my turn, I had Poppet Stitcher in play, Electric Revelation in my graveyard and a Mountain in hand (+ enough lands to flashback Electric Revelation).
    Upkeep happened, Poppet Stitcher's trigger was put onto the stack, but I was given no possibility to respond to it (I planned on casting Electric Revelation there) and it resolved immediatly. I did not have full control on, but I thought I could respond to my own triggers despite that.
    When being prompted to choose whether to transform Poppet Stitcher or not, I clicked on "View Battlefield",…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Clicking on a card in hand while Poppet Stitcher's trigger is resolving results in an incapacity to do anything

This happened in a Premier Draft game.
    Starting my turn, I had Poppet Stitcher in play, Electric Revelation in my graveyard and a Mountain in hand (+ enough lands to flashback Electric Revelation).
    Upkeep happened, Poppet Stitcher's trigger was put onto the stack, but I was given no possibility to respond to it (I planned on casting Electric Revelation there) and it resolved immediatly. I did not have full control on, but I thought I could respond to my own triggers despite that.
    When being prompted to choose whether to transform Poppet Stitcher or not, I clicked on "View Battlefield",…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Servers

Hire better Online Security Teams

Waiting for the Server on a Saturday morning at 11:17 am PST suggests you hired the wrong IT people...

If you want to grow Hasbro to a company with a market cap that is in line with other companies in your industry... you have to stop making terrible hires in the Digital Tech space.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Bluff priority mode

Usually full control mode has too much granularity and it's too obvious a player is bluffing.

I suggest a new "bluff control" mode that is the same granularity as having an instant in hand.

I believe this would be a simple change that would greatly improve competitive play on Arena. It would not detract from the user experience because it would be hidden with a hot key and there are plenty of lands and creatures that give permanent priority anyway without ruining the experience.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. [mobile] We need a way to provide IN-APP feedback. The current way is prohibitively clunky and you're losing out!

I just tested the app for the first time (Magic player since the late 90s, played Arena during beta) and wanted to give some suggestions.

• the app then redirected me to this website
    • where I had to log in
    • I then typed a collection of suggestions in one post because there was no way in heck I was going to go through this multiple times
    • and to top it off, the "post idea" button didn't work (latest Chrome on Android), so I couldn't submit my post. (edit: this may have been due to the screenshot I was attempting to attach…
    8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Ban Maddening Caccophony

mill 8 cards for only 2 mana? or half the deck if kicked? this card is pure cheese. cut it in half. also, please either ban or fix 'All That Glitters'. It doesn't calculate right. every time an enchantment is played, it counts itself and the enchantment played. As described it should only count other enchantments. I've seen a 2/3 creature suddenly become an 11/12 in one round, usually by round 3.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Adding a confirmation check with Daemogoth Woe-Eater

It should be good to add a confirmation check for the creature to be sacrificed to Daemogoth Woe-Eater triggered ability. I had bot the Daemogoth and Kianne in play during a draft: when the ability triggered at the start of my upkeep, asking me to sacrifice a creature, I clicked on Kianne to generate a Fractal token to sacrifice. Apparently this cannot be done unless in full control, so my Kianne was sacrificed immediately. It should be good to add an "are you sure" passage to check if we really want to sacrifice a particular creature.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. bug

midnight hunt after I drafted my deck. I cannot build it. and i am not able to build my deck and lost my 1500 gem.

i request them back!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Lands on the board not counting toward mana production

First of all, you're bug submission protocols are the worst of any game/software in existence, but I suppose that's a topic for a separate note.

Have a look at the screen shot and the log attached. This is not the first time this has occurred. Lands will be on the board and will not register as sources of mana either through auto pay or manual pay.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories