Skip to content

Companion Feedback

Welcome to the Magic: The Gathering Companion Feedback Page

To Report a Bug or Provide Feedback

Before reporting a bug, check to see if it has already been reported. In the Issue Title below search for specific key terms from your issue.

Example: Shivan Dragon (Note: Partial words won’t show up, so use “Shivan” instead of “Shiv.”)

If your issue has been reported already, simply click the vote button to show us you’ve experienced that issue as well. If you feel you have additional information that could be helpful to us in tracking down the issue please feel free to add it.

If your bug has not been reported, please do so now! Update the Issue Title to reflect the problem you’ve encountered.

Example: Shivan Dragon doesn’t work

Choose the Category that describes your problem.

Describing the problem in the following fashion helps make clear what happened and allows us to investigate the issue faster.

1. Summarize the problem
  2. List the steps you took that led to the problem
  3. What was the result that happened when you followed those steps
  4. What was the result you expected to happen when you followed those steps

Example: The life tracker didn’t track my life.

1. Open the life tracker and start a game
  2. Try to remove or add life to my life total
  3. Actual: my life total didn’t change
  4. Expected: my life total goes up or down

You can provide additional information that can also help us conclude an investigation quickly. Great information to include:

1.  What type of device you’re using
2. What version of your operating system you’re using
3. A screenshot of the issue (Note: it must be smaller than 50 mb in size)
4. Whether re-starting the application and attempting the steps again solved the problem

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

589 results found

1. Life Tracker Not Loading Properly

Hi

Just installed your app on my android 8.0 Sony Xperia XA1 ultra.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Companion  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Please include mtg rules to lookup on companion app

Can you please include rules lookup on mtg companion this would really help new players like myself.

Terms with term rules for instance , and how to use scene cards, legendary cards with loyalty, and how to use these, also rooms and how to use these. - for instance - and other rules that we would be unaware of. I realise these is a large 253 page pdf but this is a nightmare to go through.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Herbal Medicine For Disease and Infections

Hello Everyone
    Am Dr ofua Ofure, am a traditional herbal doctor i have traditional herbal medications for HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS 1&2 , HPV, COPD, CANCER ,DIABETIC, Aggressive Systemic Masctocytosis(ASM) and all kinds of diseases or infections and other health threatening ailments, my herbal medication i prepare is 100% guarantee with no side effects, all 100% pure natural herbs and Roots,
    If You Need Any Help On Any of the health ailment listed out below or any other one though its not listed here, kindly reached out to me for lasting solution.

Infertility/Impotency
    *Herpes simplex virus 1 & 2
    *Turner syndrome

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. SHARING A NEWS ABOUT A POWERFUL SPELL CASTER THAT HELPED ME WON LOTTERY CALL WhatsApp: +1 (209) 893-8075

Hello everyone, my name is Edwin Dicine. Am from Los Angeles California. I want to introduce a good testimonies of Dr Kachi the great lottery spell caster who helped me to win a lottery..my story on how I win million After reading about a article who Dr Kachi helped, I got in contact with Dr.Kachi and he told me that he going to help me cast a spell that will profit me when I play the Powerball game, and i do believed him and took action. After he casted the winning number spell, I played the Powerball Ticket, and i…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Event Creation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. SHARING A NEWS ABOUT A POWERFUL SPELL CASTER THAT HELPED ME WON LOTTERY CALL WhatsApp: +1 (209) 893-8075

Hello everyone, my name is Edwin Dicine. Am from Los Angeles California. I want to introduce a good testimonies of Dr Kachi the great lottery spell caster who helped me to win a lottery..my story on how I win million After reading about a article who Dr Kachi helped, I got in contact with Dr.Kachi and he told me that he going to help me cast a spell that will profit me when I play the Powerball game, and i do believed him and took action. After he casted the winning number spell, I played the Powerball Ticket, and i…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. SHARING A NEWS ABOUT A POWERFUL SPELL CASTER THAT HELPED ME WON LOTTERY CALL WhatsApp: +1 (209) 893-8075

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I WANT TO EXTEND MY DEEPEST THANK TO DR KACHI FOR HELPING ME WIN POWERBALL LOTTERY CONTACT: DRKACHISPELLCAST@GMAIL.COM

My name is Mavis Wanczyk, from Chicopee, Massachusetts. I’m excited to share my fantastic experience with Dr. Kachi, who is outstanding at lottery spell casting online. No matter where you are or how challenging your situation might be, Dr. Kachi can help you win in lotteries and other gambling games. If you’ve been searching for winning numbers without success, Dr. Kachi’s spells are known for providing the right numbers and lucky letters. Many have become millionaires after just one game using his powerful spells. I contacted Dr. Kachi shared the necessary details, and he provided me with six Powerball numbers:…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Ideas  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Locator not working

The Locator function is acting as a second card search.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I WAS SCAMMED BY A FAKE PLATFORM NOW I NEED A HACKER / VIRTUAL FUNDS RESURRECTION

In the past 1 year now the cryptocurrency market has grown more unstable, and these investment firms have preyed on those hoping to earn handsomely from their cryptocurrency holdings. As one of the victims of a fraudulent cryptocurrency investment scheme, I lost $121,000 in all. Luckily, I was able to contact VIRTUAL FUNDS RESURRECTION, the most well-known and reliable cryptocurrency recovery COMPANY who was able to assist me in getting back my lost cryptocurrency. I was left behind and I was unable to access my investment accounts or cryptocurrency wallet. I am thrilled and appreciative to VIRTUAL FUNDS RESURRECTION COMPANY…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Database

When I look up (as an example, but is true for all mana values) 'all black, modern format, cards with converted mana cost of 1'
    The database doesn't understand anything with multi coloured, split colored, or even some of the "x" values.
    I.e. it is showing me cards with all sorts of converted mana cost, Beseech the Queen for example has a cost of 3 which can be played with either 3 x black mana or 3x two colourless mana, it certainly does not have a converted mana cost of 1!!, nor does Black Sun's Zenith have a CMC of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. HOW I WON THE POWERBALL LOTTERY WITH ODUNGASPELLTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM

I promised Dr. Odunga to always post his testimony and I really want to say "Thank You" to everyone who supported me through the years. My name is Manuel Franco, New Berlin, Wisconsin. My story of how I won the Powerball lottery of $768.4M is a bit of a tale. I was feeling very lucky that day because I had contacted Dr. Odunga to help me with the winning Powerball numbers. I really had that great great feeling that I looked at the camera wanting to wink at it. I only did a tiny part of it when he told…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Battle not a type in advanced search

Battle is not a searchable type in advanced search. The list goes from Artifact, basic, to Conspiracy.
    With Duskmourn caring about Delirium, it would be helpful to help pick battle type cards.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Show total players when registering for a tournament

Sometimes players dont register until they see at least a number of players registered.

Like to ensure a tournament can run, usually we try to achieve 4 players per tournament, and not run tournaments when players are lesser than 4.
    It would be best to show players when in the tournament lobby

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Ideas  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Gatherer text issue for Abuelo, Ancestral Echo

It appears that the Rulings for Abuelo Ancestral Echo contain rulings that are for Abuelo’s Awakening.
    Due to both cards having a flicker effect it is not obvious that it is a mistake.

The mistake can be confirmed from the source of the rulings: https://magic.wizards.com/en/news/feature/the-lost-caverns-of-ixalan-release-notes

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Having to discard off the hop for no reason, dispite having cards I could play

As soon as the match started, all I could do was discard for no reason. I had lands I could play. Not sure if this is a glitch or not.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Disintegrate

Disintegrate text was not updated to « any target ». But it is on the gatherer web site. You should use the same source of data

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Game crashes for multiple reasons

It crashes when clicking on the "packs" tab, when clicking on the "premium draft" tab and also when putting the cursor above the daily missions. I've tried to uninstall-reinstall the game via steam and also through the mtga website. I've also performed a clean boot but nothing has worked so far.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Crashes  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Push Notifications Not Working

Push notifications of tournament joining, seating, rounds starting, and event ending are not sent to my phone.

This happened after an update and no longer works even when my notifications are enabled. I have tried clearing the app cache files but still doesn't work. Uninstalling and reinstalling also did not work.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Commander bans:

Commander and CEDH should be separate formats with separate ban list. Commander is supposed to be an eternal format where you have access to any card across magics history. Banning cards from a format with a rule 0 implementation is pointless as every game starts with a talk about what is and isn’t ok. If people don’t want fast mana (mana crypt and jeweled lotus) then it gets covered in that. Now CEDH is something to balance as it is a competitive format I need of cards being banned. By banning cards in a casual format like commander you ultimately…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Your app is dogwater

Your app is terrible. Me and my friend joined a team event. The to cannot add is too the event because your ****** software errors out

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base