Skip to content

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions




This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

 

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

 

How to submit product suggestions

  1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

 

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

 

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.


242 results found

  1. scry order

    When I Scry, I cannot reorder my cards. I can't decide damage assignment on opponent's creatures

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Accessibility regression after 2026.62.30: Eye-tracker mouse move events stopped working

    Eye-tracking software successfully moves the Windows cursor and clicking works, but Arena does not respond to the synthetic cursor movement. Hover states don't activate and cards cannot be dragged. Moving a physical mouse does generate the expected hover/drag behavior.

    This worked correctly before the 2026.62.30 update and stopped working immediately after installing it. The same eye-tracker mouse movement continues to work normally elsewhere in Windows and in other applications.

    Platform: Windows 11

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Log in/user interface

    In the middle of a match, game froze. Restarted and gave black screen. Restarted a few times and same thing. Restarted iPad and it seemed like it had worked, asked to log in, inputted my info and it then proceeded to give me error code: -1. Same on Mac book and iPhone.

    4 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Mastery Rewards

    When I got the pop up that I had received a mastery pass reward it was a reality fracture pack. Upon going to open the pack, it doesn’t show up on my pack list. I’m playing on IOS and am getting rewards from the free mastery pass.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Why is there a popup asking for a doorbell key?

    I know there's the Hobbit preorder update maintenance currently happening, but as the title says, why is there a popup for a doorbell key on the right side of the screen and another for Internal or External on the left side of the screen. Also, can't connect or sign in to the game, but i can certainly check the status and see the windows platform is operational.

    4 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. About the Player Reporting Feature

    I cannot help but feel intense anger and disappointment regarding the current handling of "AFK players" (players who go idle) in the game.
    I have long voiced my concerns about the malicious nature of this behavior through the official site's request channels and have repeatedly and strongly urged the implementation of a reporting system.
    However, the reporting function that was finally implemented effectively leaves selfish AFK players unchecked; in reality, it hardly seems functional at all.
    This leads me to harbor serious doubts about the management's attitude, as it appears they have merely implemented a hollow feature—a token gesture to…

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. day 4 even after getting the new patch/update still unable to update

    still unable to update the freaking game arena... getting to maybe 46 megabytes and fails and asks to retry before failing again. i shouldnt have to deal with this or find work arounds for this.

    4 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Attacking with a creature 21 or more power

    Achievement in green for attacking with a creature with 21 or more power not able to be claimed. Attacked with a 36/36 Hydra

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. New Update Problem

    Continual timeouts on iPhone while trying to update

    4 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Interface Issue

    Program will not let me drag display. In Store, spending orbs, or for mulligan when I have to drop a card. I can't scroll to the right, or drag a card out of my hand for discard. I can play matches and drag cards from my hand.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    2 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. error updating data check your connection and try again

    It's always the same error that happens every time there's a new update. I had to uninstall and re-download the game. This happened last month with The Hobbit's release.

    Yesterday, September 9, I had the same issue again; I had to uninstall and re-download the game.I downloaded the game via Steam, and it was ok, but because I already have an account, I have to download another 1.44 gb

    While the game is downloading the required files, the download starts normally and manages to download some data, but after a while it stops(around 50\60mb) and gives me the error. Restarting…

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Won't finish download

    Tried uninstalling app and reinstalled the app. Did factory reset on phone still won't fishing download

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. In-Game report feature disabled

    I am on windows 11. I fully uninstalled MTGA and reinstalled to see if that would correct this issue - it does not.

    When I attempt to submit an in game report I Immediately get an error when I click submit. I am playing standard BO1 and limited, if that is relevant. The only time I was able to submit a report was when I was playing on my iOS phone.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Cannot connect after July 21 update, Windows PC

    After the July 21 update, I get the "Connection Lost" screen when I open Arena on my Windows PC. My computer is connected to the internet, and I am able to connect to the Arena server on my iPhone.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. No touch interaction

    Playing on android tablet. have struggled to download the new update as my button was not regifting when I was clicking download. I uninstalled and reinstalled and cleared cache and same issue. Finally I spammed clicking the download button as fast as I could with two fingers finally started the download - but all buttons are the same now. Cannot choose play, or any of the top menu unless I spam click it for over 30 seconds as fast as possible.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 最小要件が変わっただろう

    スタートガイドに関するFAQ
    では、

    最小要件:

    プロセッサ: AMD Athlon 64 X2デュアルコア5600+または同等のプロセッサ
    グラフィックカード: GeForce GTX 8800または同等のグラフィックカード
    RAM: 2GB
    オペレーティングシステム: Windows 7

    とまだなっているが、

    Game Update - Unity Update and Upgrade
    と、2026/8/25 のアップデートで
    インストールエラーが起こったあとのUnity のバージョンを見てみると
    6000.3.14.35903
    となっており、

    おそらく最小要件がWindows7 ではなくなっただろう。
    ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー
    Aug 25, 2026
    Game Update - Unity Update and Upgrade
    Completed - The scheduled maintenance has been completed.
    Aug 25, 18:30 UTC
    In progress - Scheduled maintenance is currently in progress. We will provide updates as necessary.
    Aug 25, 15:30 UTC
    Scheduled - @MTG_Arena maintenance will occur to deploy a full client update.

    📥 Full download required.
    🔄 Restart required. No downtime for those who update.…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    2 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. All buttons in app stop working

    Playing on Galaxy 24 ultra. Since latest update, if my Bluetooth ear buds are connected, all buttons in interface stop working. If I turn off Bluetooth, everything works normal again.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. HUD/Card Viewer only highlighting card boarder, not inspecting any cards.

    HUD/Card Viewer only highlighting card boarder, not inspecting any cards. Cannot bring up any card info or its mechanics descriptions. Vital if you do not know the mechanic (Haste, Lifelink, etc) or know how the card works.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. M21 Forest Art

    Hey Wizards, the art of M21 Forest by Jonas de Ro is still bugged. The mana symbol is not appearing in the card

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. ソーのハンマームジョルニア のバグ

    ソーのハンマームジョルニアと、巨怪の怒り のトランプルオーラがついた 13/12 のクリーチャーで 11/10 3/3のクリーチャーに二体でブロックされ、相手のライフが11の状態だったが、戦闘ダメージが2倍になってトランプルの効果でダメージが入ると思ったが、入らなかった。  

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    2 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories