MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

How to submit product suggestions

1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Tienda

Es la segunda vez que compro protectores en la oferta destacada pero no me aparece en lis mazos podrían resolver ese error así la próxima vez que compre algo funcione, gracias

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Unable to buy booster lost money anyway

after playing my matches today I meant to go to the store and buy myself an Amonket booster pack. I only wanted to buy one, and I had 2,800 coins on myself. I also had earned an Eldaine booster from the daily objectives. Well, when I tried to purchase the Amonket booster, the game spent some time loading and then said it was 'unable to buy the booster'. Since it said it was unable to buy it, I tried again, only to be greeted with the same message. After that, I gave up, decided to only open my eldraine booster…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. bug wildcard

i opened a pack of kaldeim and got a mythic wildcard but it didn't add it in my collection. i'am on windows 10 pc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. he comprado Angel resplandeciente y no está en mi biblioteca

Hola. Acabo de comprarme "ángel resplandeciente", la version alternativa,por 6000 de oro.
    Las monedas han desaparecido de mi cuenta pero la carta aparece como que no la tengo. al meterla en mi mazo de histórico me advirtió que la carta no está en mi biblioteca.
    Decir que algo extraño sucedió justo al comprar porque de repente en al editar el mazo se me superpuso en la pantalla la parte de la página principal donde se ven los retos diarios y el nivel de maestría. Cerré el juego, lo volví a abir,ya no se superponía la imagen pero no tengo ni…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Monsters of Kaldheim card styles can't be applied to existing decks? (found a workaround but still a bug)

I purchased the Monsters of Kaldheim card style bundle and the Orvar and Firja styles are not applying to my existing decks nor am I able to apply them. Other styles (Koma, Svella, Moritte) seem to apply correctly to my pre-existing decks, but no such luck with Orvar/Firja.

The Orvar and Firja styles do appear if I create a NEW deck, but it is a bit of a hassle to have to recreate all my decks containing those cards in order to use the styles I purchased. Hoping there might be a quick fix for this as I would prefer…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I purchased the daily deal of 400 gems paying with 300 gems. I didn't receive the 400 gems, but I am missing 300 gems that I used to pay.

I purchased the daily deal of 400 gems paying with 300 gems. I didn't receive the 400 gems, but I am missing 300 gems that I used to pay.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Mastery levle 42

Last night when I reached mastery level 42 I was awarded a pack, a mastery orb, and an uncommon land. The master pass should've awarded a random mythic card and instead gave me Littjara Mirrorlake or Port of Karfell (This happened last night and I didn't capture the exact card). Since this happened last night I'm not sure if the log attached will recall what happened.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I bought 15 packs of Kaldheim, only received 5

I used gems to buy fifteen packs of kaldheim, only got five. You have no obvious way to report this problem so I'm doing it here.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. CAD Conversion

Go back to being able to see how much gems cost in CAD. It always used to show how much they cost. The big gem pack is $99USD and the conversion to CAD can range as much as $30. Using the regular conversion rates from USD to CAD does not work, it always costs much more than conversion. I want to know how much gems cost BEFORE I buy them.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. new booster graphics glitch

1. New booster open
    2. hover cursor over opened rare SAGA just on the bottom line bordering the text on the left side of the saga - above the picture side it doesnt happen (happened on newly opened bloodsky massacre)
    3. picture of a card rapidly switches between hover and non hover magnification ___ dont have any video SW up so no vids
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Purchases not reflecting

The last four cards I have purchased on the Daily Deals page have not been added to my collection:

Jace, Nullpriest of Oblivion, Bastion of Remembrance, Ayara First of Locthwain.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Purchased card doesn't show as owned

I just purchased Jace, Mirror Mage from the Daily Deals, and it is not showing up as owned in my collection

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. can't finish transaction to pay for gems

Using Win 7 with AMD RX 470 gpu, zfgamebrowser originally was asking for a d3d compiler and i added it to the root folder, still getting a "totally lost" image after i inputted my banking details.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. can't access daily offers

everytime i click on the daily offers it just flashes and goes back to the main page of the store this started just after the kaldheim update

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. not all product came with code from secret lair

Considering I actually purchased the bob ross lands from the secret lair drop (order number 27095760) for the land redemption code, I am only now seeing the other set of basics was only available until December. This is insane, why do I need to be checking twitter for codes, people who play magic have lives outside of magic. I am a full time student who does not even have a twitter.

Honestly, whoever had this idea, bad idea, makes me not want to purchase products. When I spend my hard earned cash on cards and I want the codes to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. store overcharged me

I tried to purchase 3200 gems for $19.99. It kept spinning and not processing so I went back to to arena and tried again. same thing happened again. I tried for a third time to purchase, and it again it took forever. So I went back to arena again and restarted the game. When I restarted the game and clicked on store again, it suddenly said I have 10600 gems. I definitely did not want to get charged 3 times!! I could use some advice asap about how to get a refund. Thank you!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Shop does not provide code redeem

On the Android version, Samsung Galaxy S10 device, it seems the store does not provide the code redeem prompt. I have all of the starter codes to redeem and no way to get them onto my account as Android is the only way I am able to access the game. You can see clearly via the screenshot I provided that my device does not have the code redeem option and in my account in game, I have not yet redeemed any of the starter codes provided. This is VERY frustrating, please resolve this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Purchase

I can't purchase gems because I keep getting the error "The item you requested is not available for purchase." I've been searching the support pages and forums but I couldn't find any similar or related posts.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base