Skip to content

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

How to submit product suggestions

1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.

3366 results found

1. New Update Sudden Death Bug

On iOS:

This prior inconvenience has now become a bug that causes me to automatically concede a match when my deck is at its strongest.

Trelasarra Moon Dancer should have always had an option to skip all SCRY once a top library card has been choosen. I have wasted mine and my opponents time considerably having to confirm every SCRY once I have the card I am looking for.

This is also true of Jugan Defends The Temple. There needs to be an option that says X=0, and skip all other add counter abilities. I can add up to 100…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Product

Hey guys, I am very disappointed with the product. I used to play Duels of the Planeswalkers, it was very fun. But Standard has been very boring to play, cards too powerful, Turn 3 people have a 6/4 with vigilance... Rare and mythic rare cards not so rare, it is easy to get powerful cards in a few days, even for a free to play player. We see the same cards, every game, it is so mechanical, repetitive, I feel in a Charlie Chapplin movie. People do not win by their own, making the play, the strategy, they win because…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Make Adding cards to the deck fun

Hi. Couldn't You please add the possibility of adding cards(new cards) to the particular decks, on the screen where we all open boosters. So we won't need to go to deck editor screen, to add the cards.
    And its gonna be much more fun, to open the boosters and much more reason to buy boosters.
    I really don't want to open them sometimes, because I know that if the booster gives me card i want, i had to go to another screen, loadings, filtering etc.
    So U open up the booster, choose particular card U,ve got, and chooses the deck,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. suggestion for event prizes

Why can't events just give us pack from our choice of sets instead of being forced? In Historic or Explorer, the chance that the pack will even be from the set that has the card you want is like 30:1 against.

I often find that I don't want to enter events for standard or alchemy until I have more cards from that set. It would nice if I could effectively grind those in Explorer or Historic.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Exploit

My last 3 opponents have all rolled a 20 when playing Contact Other Plane.
    This must be an exploit?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. An unfavorable trigger warning.

In the spirit of helping new players and creating a quick, worry-free play experience, I want to suggest a warning of playing cards into unfavorable game state triggers.
    Ex. Player A has a Vorinclex on the board. Player B wants to play Binding the Old Gods to remove it.

Ex. Player A has Strict Proctor in play. Player B wants to play Apparition to remove it.

Before casting it, I suggest having an "are you sure" pop up like targeting creatures with Ward or targeting your own creatures with removal. This would prevent reflex plays that often lead to quick…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Include button ' Concede and play again '

Include an aditional button in match options to "Concede and Search another match", so we don't need to go to game menu to play again.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please return the interactive feature of 3D cards

Please return the feature of 3D cards, in which you were able to move the art slighly with the mouse, it was a little detail but i think it added more fun to the cards, but since some updates ago the 3D effect in the cards cannot be interacted with and moves by itself.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Please tweak Mythic Rare Wildcard rewards

It's always a bad day when my rare reward counter turns mythic. It means I have to open 12 packs before I see my next rare wildcard, a resource that's far more valuable than mythic wildcards.

Could we get a separate reward counter for mythics that don't overwrite the rare one? I'd also love to get a common-rarity reward counter, but maybe that's asking too much.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Alchemy Card that drafts the early legendary creatures

It might be an interesting idea to have two Alchemy cards like the following:

Cost: WUBRG (CMC=5)
    Legendary Enchantment
    Legendary creatures you control get +X/X where X is that creature's manavalue.
    Whenever a creature with no ability enters the battlefield under your control put the following conters on it, a vigilance counter if it is white, a hexproof counter if it is blue, a lifelink counter if it is black, a trample counter if it is red and a reach counter if it is green.

Cost: WUBRG (CMC=5)
    Legendary Artifact
    3,tap: Draft a card from its spellbook. If it is…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Please change quick draft set

Can we change quick draft sets from constantly being Midnight Hunt. It's enough Midnight Hunt already.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Product Suggestions

Cast "Depopulate" (White ** + 2). Did not destroy simple token and another creature. No reason for it. Log attached

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Drastically reduced turn timer in the beginning

People sometimes take 2 minutes to choose a starting hand. 20 seconds is more than enough. If you choose to take a mulligan you get an other 10 seconds and so on.

Same with the first three rounds. 30 seconds each for the first two rounds is more than enough. 45 for the third.

I don't want to wait ages for people to play 1 land and cast 1 spell. The current long round timer invites people to go make a coffee or use the toilet.
    If you want to play a game of magic be ready for it!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Humiliate, not reading as “targeting” my creature.

The card Humiliate allows a player to see an opponent’s hand and select a card for discard, and also put a +1+1 counter on a creature the player controls.

I put this in a deck with illuminator virtuoso, and also Mavinda, student advocate, both of which have interactions with “targeting” a creature the player controls. However neither triggered. The virtuoso did not connive when I put the +1+1 on it with Humiliate. And, when I attempted to cast Humiliate from the graveyard with Mavinda it required me to pay the extra 8 mana (for cards not targeting a creature I…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It’s too difficult to differentiate between cards with the same name

It’s currently impossible to differentiate between two cards with the same name when ordering blockers or effects on mobile. For example, if I have two copies of Rabble Rousing and need to order the triggers (to make sure a specific hideaway triggers to get the card I need), there’s no way to do this. Likewise, if my opponent double blocks with two civil servants, one which has an equipment or counters on it and the other which doesn’t, I don’t know which is which when asked to order them. This was also a problem with something like moon-circuit hacker in…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. VISUAL BUG during premier draft new capenna

VISUAL BUG during my premier draft just now, after 2-3 minutes in every game, I was not able to either double click my cards, or drag/drop them onto the field. As a result I lost every game very, very quickly. Absolutely impossible to play the game in this current state. Playing on a brand new 2021 Macbook Pro (m1pro) so its not my computer thats the issue.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Pets and other cosmetics from previous mastery passes

I would like the ability to purchase pets and other cosmetics from previous set mastery passes. One of my favorite parts of playing MtGA is customizing each deck with an avatar, card sleeves and pets. I haven't been able to play during certain times of the year due to the demands of my job and have consequently missed some mastery passes from previous sets. I would like the ability to earn (preferably purchase) rotated mastery pass items such as card cosmetics, sleeves and most importantly, pets which don't seem to ever make their way back into the store for some…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. That's not how Momir works.

Please don't force SNC cards into Momir. It's a bad set and I'm sick of it. Getting stuck with 2 green cards in hand is not how Momir is supposed to work, and I definitely don't want to see those cards when I'm trying to get AWAY from such a terrible set.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Google posted a topic of infinite loop combos showing up more in game play.

Enduring Renewal with Ornithopter and Ashnods Alter was an infinite mana generator all the way back to Iceage set. Point is infinite combo's have basically always been there. Making it be at least 3 to 4 cards to complete the loop was the trick. Gave the other player time to destroy one part of the loop to stay alive. More cards started to have the "end of turn" effect to limit loops. 2 card infinite loops is too powerful and the blame lies with the developers for letting that happen.

More people would use the "venture into the dungeon" if…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 사용 불가 창에 탐험가 형식을 추가해 주세요.

탐험가(Explorer) 형식이 출범하면서 히스토릭 앤솔로지와 스트릭스헤이븐: 신비한 저장소에 수록되어 있는 카드들 중 일부를 탐험가 형식에서 사용할 수 있게 되었습니다. 하지만 이런 사용 가능한 카드를 게임 내에서 확인하기가 너무 힘듭니다.
    기본적으로 게임 내에서 제공하는 필터에는 탐험가 포맷에서 사용한 카드만을 보여주는 필터는 존재하지 않습니다. 또한 탐험가 형식에서 사용할 수 없는 카드들에 마우스 커서를 대면 나오는 사용 불가(Not Legal) 창에는 탐험가 형식에서 사용할 수 없다는 것을 보여주지 않습니다. (첨부된 캡처를 확인해주세요.) 때문에 덱 메이킹에 있어서 차질을 느끼고 있습니다.
    때문에 히스토릭에선 사용할 수 있지만 탐험가에선 사용할 수 없는 카드들은 사용 불가로 표시되는 형식에 탐험가를 추가해주기를 바라고 있습니다.
    긴 글 읽어주셔서 감사합니다.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions