Skip to content

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

How to submit product suggestions

1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

25870 results found

1. Game locked! Please refund Draft coins!

Cast Draugr Thought-Thief but couldn't select either player so game timed out and I lost.. Great would have won otherwise

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. see screenshot.. this is pretty typical for the disgusting lack of attention to detail of the programmers ..lazy programing is all it is

um, most of the time trample creatures have a red aura that flickers, and at the very least it should be showing up as a symbol.. the fact that the card says ... does not tell me AANYtHING! um theres plenty of room in the upper left to put the numbers and more symbols etc.. putting just some of the symbols is not ok, if you dont want to put all the ability symbols then just DONT USE SYMBOLS at all and that way ill be forced to always read the card instead of relying on the stupid dam symbols..…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Ban Tibalt Trickery

Turn two Ulamog, Ugin, Genesis Ultimatum, etc. Who thought this was a good idea? Love the idea of a red counter with a drawback, but the wording should have been an opponent's spell. Turned a good idea into a sigh worthy trend.

53 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. this is minor issue but... THE MUSIC NEEDS to STOP changing volume levels!

the music is fine, its good, its nice, but i have it muted all the time now, why? because you guys decided its ok to play music that has lulls of near silence followed by super loud crescendos of super high volume! i shouldnt have to hire a DJ or be a DJ and constantly keep changing the volume up and down and up and down depending on which part of the music is playing. the music is supposed to be at a steady constant volume. so that way someone can set the music volume at a comfortable level and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. make the programmers PLAY MTGO and learn from it , PUT IN AUTOYIELDING for any card! right click to select yielding!

another idea that should have been implemented since the BETA.. just like MTGO, you need to be able to right click ANY card and have a way to select "ALWAYS AUTO YIELD TO THIS CARDS EFFECTS"! its so obvious! i dont need to click resolve or resolve all a zillion times. i dont need to click autopass and lose because of autopassing something important.. it needs to be on a card by card basis.. for instance a lame harmless card like midnight clock and all its counters.. i cant do a darn thing about the counters and especially if there…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. needs to AUTO SORT/ORGANIZE the cards that are IDENTICAL! on your hand and opponents hand

shameful that this is not already done. its bad enough i have to organize my hand and waste time. the game is so lame it will not and cannot even put IDENTICAL CARDS TOGETHER?!? really?! so not only does it leave your hand a stinking pile of disorganized chaos.. but then if i cast any card that shows my opponents hand, NOW I HAVE TO SEE HIS PIGSTY OF A DISORGANIZED MESS as well! so he might have ten cards in his hand and have 4 of the same card, but it takes me forever to know that since the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. for the 100th time, list simple numerical stats somewhere in the corner like, HOW MUCH CONVERTED MANA YOU HAVE AVAILABLE, to save time !

ive asked this so many times before, since we are all forced to play speed magic,instead of just taking our time... it is NOT that easy to count all of your available mana sometimes , especially when you have a lot of lands in play and artifacts etc! the game client already knows if i have 12 mana available for instance, so why do i have to waste precious seconds on my game timer to sit there and count all my mana just by eyeballing my untapped lands and artifacts! plus the fact that i should get this same info…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. ANY CARD with x in the cost should ALSO have a button to click that says "MAX" ! so i dont have to waste time counting all my mana!

ANY CARD with x in the cost should ALSO have a button to click that says "MAX" ! so i dont have to waste time counting all my mana!

this is so OBVIOUSLY needed.. another thing that should have been added long long ago.. you guys used to have a button for plus 1 minus 1, then you geniuses decided to add a plus 5 minus 5, but you couldnt think of this MAXIMUM button ? for example yet again, heliods intervention, it asks what you want to do, you click gain life, it asks WHO to gain life, OMG…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. give more TIME to play certain complex cards!

give more TIME to play certain complex cards! like heliods intervention,which asks lame obvious questions like, "which player to gain life?"..duh.. or makes you select targets to destroy because it actually thinks you are probably going to want to destroy your own permanents.

all the cards are NOT created equal. right now you programmers give people as much extra time to play a basic creature which resolves instantly as you do to play a complicated card that asks you a series of questions.. if you dont answer all the questions in time, the turn ends and the spell goes UNCASTed…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Tibalt's Trickery is Garbage Fire

Stupid card. If I want to play a game decided by a coin flip, I can do it without giving you my money.

Fix your garbage fire!

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Suggestion: Spectator mode and multiple packs buy

Dear sirs, I've 2 recommendations for the quality of the experience in MTG Arena:
    -Spectator mode: add the possibility to watch friends match live, the spectator can only see spectating friend's cards but not the opponent's cards. It's frustrating streaming matches on discord or web view to spectate a friend's match.
    -Multiple packs buy: add the possibility to buy multiple packs in the store without clicking hundred of times on the coin button to buy multiple packs.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Ugin not removing a card when using second ability.

Using Macbook Pro

Playing unranked to test a deck, Ugin's ability was used in 2 games - Both times checking the CMC of the cards on the field before using the -X ability - Paying exactly the amount - Both times on 2 seperate games, other cards were exiled and left the 1 card on the field which ended the game in the opponents favour.

Sorry I didn't have screenshots or video footage to show, but it's a bit of a weird one this!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Declaration in Stone is needed in Historic

Do you guys plan on adding "Declaration in Stone" to historic?

In my opinion it is weird that we don't have it as an option considering its importance in Pioneer.
    Do you guys plan on introducing it soon? Thanks!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. [mobile] Please give a checkbox in settings to require confirmation after selecting targets with taps

If all you have to do to target is drag a card (for example Lightning Bolt) onto another card, that's simple enough.

However, if you need to select multiple targets with single taps (for example a fight spell), it is very easy to miss your mark - and there's no way of getting a do-over. Once you've tapped the final target, you're locked in.

Iirc, on PC, you get to submit your choices, but when I cast my Blizzard Brawl in my first game on mobile, the spell resolved immediately after me tapping the second target with my finger.

If…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. [mobile] Please add an "add to sideboard" button below the submit button for draft!

Drag & drop isn't working, at least for me, it's probably not working for others, either. And not having the option to already put cards into the board while drafting is an unnecessary downgrade from drafting on PC - especially giving the current deck building screen after the draft (posted a suggestion on that as well).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. [mobile] Please add an option to disable card selection via double tap while drafting!

It's much too easy to accidentally pick a card you only wanted to reserve / view, if your screen's a little finicky or you're simply being a little clumsy. It happened to me multiple times during my first draft.

Please add a checkbox in gameplay options to disable double tap card selection.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. [MOBILE] Please give us different viewing options for Limited deck building (or make them more accessible)

Currently, we have a tiny list of cards on the right of our screen to view our deck. The leftover pool is prominently displayed, has sorting options and is taking up the majority of the screen.

That might work for some people who don't start building during the draft at all, but even those would probably appreciate being able to really view the deck afterwards, sorted by CMC, color, etc.

If you aren't one of those people and you've already pre-built the deck during the draft, the current system is simply a pain. I can see a very pretty collection…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. [mobile] We need a way to provide IN-APP feedback. The current way is prohibitively clunky and you're losing out!

I just tested the app for the first time (Magic player since the late 90s, played Arena during beta) and wanted to give some suggestions.

• the app then redirected me to this website
    • where I had to log in
    • I then typed a collection of suggestions in one post because there was no way in heck I was going to go through this multiple times
    • and to top it off, the "post idea" button didn't work (latest Chrome on Android), so I couldn't submit my post. (edit: this may have been due to the screenshot I was attempting to attach…
    8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Couldn't see picks during Draft

In my draft, I couldn't pick a card because I couldn't see them. I was auto-chosen a card and I had no choice in the matter.

794 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

98 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. overwhelming splendor timestamp issues with equipment and not stopping equip

My opponent had a creature equipped with Embercleave and Maul of the Skyclaves. I played Overwhelming Splendor on my opponent and all their creatures should lose all their abilities. Both the equipment giving the abilities and them losing those abilities happen in layer 6 and would then activate in timestamp order. This would follow that the creature gains trample, double strike, flying, and first strike and then it loses all abilities. Instead, the card lost it's inherent abilities, but retained the ones from the equipment. This would only happen if the creature was equipped again (or gained abilities somehow through…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions