MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Mac)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

How to submit product suggestions

1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Unable to play Tangled Vale from top of library when Grafdigger's Cage on the board

Unable to play Tangled Vale from top of library when Grafdigger's Cage on the board

2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with: Wizards of the Coast
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Product Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Card Counter/checklist for each editions

For every edition, a counter/checklist of the cards we get to know if the set is complete. That way we don't continue to buy packs and fill up on cards that we have a lot of.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Product Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Y’all gotta start making people make their own decks

Playing against the same deck back to back is getting ridiculous, you gotta fix something. Magic is about people creating their own decks not copying the winning decks just to advance. Y’all know that deck you’ve played against 6 times back to back. At least ban them in events or something

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. free mastery pass section and mastery time-gate and more suggestions

for the free part of the mastery pass, there is a lot of empty slots. I'd suggest putting gold or XP in those. There's no point in just leaving them empty. Especially when the pass is time-gated. And another thing, getting rid of the time-gating when it comes to the mastery pass. Let players grind it out if they want.

extra suggestions:
    - Bonus XP boost after purchasing the pass would be great.
    - Bonus quests for mastery pass owners.
    - Wild card bundles
    - Saheeli Rai box artwork avatar or card style (my bias)
    - Daily deal pack bundle …

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Solemnity + Nine Lives

My opponent played Solemnity + Nine Lives enchantment combo and literally with these two cards became immune to all damage, as Nine Lives were not accumulating any of the 9 counters 'required for its' exile' (only card able to damage the player was Vito Thorn of the Dusk Rose effect). All other attempts to inflict any type of damage or attempts to remove these enchantments were countered with cheap 2 mana counter spells (...emphasis on 2 cost ahem Dovin's veto). Basically, with a couple of rare wildcards one becomes pretty much unbeatable deck. Please fix. Thank you!

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Evolving Wilds cant be used at instant speed in combats

Good day,

Please check Evolving Wilds issue ocurred to many people. Some of them reported Fabled Passage is working well but not Evolving Wilds.

https://feedback.wizards.com/forums/918667-mtg-arena-bugs-product-suggestions/suggestions/41528773-evolving-wilds

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. New Game Mode - Free Card Practice Mode

Hello! I'm reaching out to recommend the addition of a game mode on MTG Arena. A "practice" or "free wildcards" mode, so people could test cards/decks before committing all of their wildcards and money towards things they might regret and just wanted to test, this lacking feature makes myself and others recoil from the game. To keep making Wizards money, there would need to be drawbacks to this mode, you could detract benefits from the mode like XP, Ranked games, A.I. or Direct challenge matches only, etc. I believe this would attract many more players long term. Many users of…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Bug akiri Fearless Voyagers ability caused my fireblade charger to deal no damage in normal strike after removing an equip that gave it d

akiri Fearless Voyagers ability caused my fireblade charger to deal no damage in normal strike after removing an equip that gave it doublestrike ( due to kor blademaster) it should have delt 2 damage on first strike then i removed its equiped shadow spear and it then should have delt another 1 damage on normal (2nd) strike for a total of 3 damage... enough to kill the nectar pot blocking it. it only delt the 2 damage on first strike and the necter pot lived........... log included.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Product Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. No Frills mode

I would like a no-frills mode for the game; one where all the animations are turned down to a bare minimum; no animal companions, no exuberant visual effects, etc. I find that all that stuff slows down the game and steals the focus from the actual Magic game. So, I would like to propose a game setting that turns it all off.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. More information, statistics, match history

It would be really great if I could display constructed match history (maybe even replay matches), see win rates of my decks, browse through draft deck history, some progress graphs etc. I would like to see all that directly in arena so I don't have to use some companion software or whatever. Also I am quite annoyed to check my Vault progress in Logs, it would be great to see the progress bar in Arena directly

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. replace the "Kill X of your opponent's creatures" quest - it takes significantly more time and relies on opponents' decks

The "Kill X of your opponent's creatures" quest should be replaced with something else. It takes significantly more time/games to accomplish this quest compared to any other quest.

I have attached an example screenshot showing a typical situation. After over a dozen games (with 8 wins) and an 90 + minutes of play time, the quest is still unfinished. And I'm using deck themes with plenty of creature removal to purposefully try and complete the quest more quickly. [[Edit: Added additional screenshot to further illustrate how frustrating this quest is - two more games won and only 2 additional creature…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Mastery Reward

Improve the reward after the mastery levels finish. Just a uncommon card its a very small reward for a player that spend a lot of time in the game to reach that level. After you reach the level 130, you almost have no will to play the game anymore, until the next set release.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. [Bug] Retrieving Updates Force Shuts Down PC

When trying to install or update, the launch attempts to retrieve the "https://mtgarena.downloads.wizards.com/Live/Windows64/versions/3348.838913/version", fails, then force shuts down my PC.

The previous workaround for me was to uninstall and reinstall MTG Arena, but that is no longer working. Attached are logs from the install.

I have tried various workarounds/fixes based on other similar bugs, but none are working.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Stop making a **** product

Stop rigging the game to be pay to play. If people have fun they will spend more, not if you try and manipulate their experience. We are not idiots, we know that you are gifting wins and creating losses trying to fatten your bottom line. This is going to backfire on you, as an angry customer like myself will spread your misdeeds by word of mouth and around the internet in an attempt to sabotage the current management team's philosophy of treating their customers like unworthy slaves.

Go ahead and delete this, everyone in the community knows that WotC is…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Product suggestion

I think you should consider monetizing the wildcards. Buy 20 rares for so much money or bundles of wildcards of all types for so much money.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. suggest land should have defualt setting

I would like to be able to set the lands that "suggest land" button uses.
    I have these nice full art lands I got. I would like for that button to use those instead of some random basic I don't like.
    Thankyou

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Suggestion: Sore Loser badges

Scenario: Your opponent sees that they will lose and there is nothing they can do about it. Instead of letting you finish or conceding they either sit there or walk away forcing you to sit through however many timeout timers they have accrued.

Proposal:
    - If a player sits through 2 straight timeouts that expire AND
    - If a player still has a live connection THEN
    - A button appears on the opponent's screen or emote list to flag their opponent as a sore loser.

Each of your sore loser badges are displayed on screen with everyone you play against…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Ranked queue for Brawl

Please consider creating a Ranked queue for Brawl. It would give players another option to earn rewards for those who do not want to play Standard, Historic, or Draft.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Destroy enemey creatures (Daily)

Stop giving out this daily quest, since like no one is playing with creatures anymore. 9/10 enemy decks are controle only. This quest is giving me cancer

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Please Add Traditional Draft to the Ladder

I recommend that you add traditional draft to the ladder system. I see a lot of reporting that traditional draft is less popular than best of one, but that data is skewed by how traditional draft is presented. Often traditional draft is not displayed on the Arena opening screen and I will frequently click into a Premium draft by accident. Also, because there is no ladder system for traditional draft, players are incentivized to choose Premium draft, even though it might not be their favorite way to draft. This is my situation and I know that I'm not alone. Thank…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base