Skip to content

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

How to submit product suggestions

1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.

1907 results found

1. Can no longer play arena after Tuesday’s update on PC or ios

Can no longer play arena after Tuesday’s update on PC or iOS. Tried unstalling and reinstalling several times. Nothing works. Please help. See uploaded error message

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Can't log in since the update on March 5

Can't log in since the update today (March 5).

This is very critical for me because if I'm unable to log in, I can't draft the new Alchemy set, spend wildcards to craft cards, buy gems, get my daily wins, or enjoy the new Mideweek Magic event.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. App crashes when casting Koma, Cosmos Serpent

When ever I cast Koma, the app crashes in iOS before the animation occurs. I’m am playing explorer ranked when this happens. Restarting the app plops be back into the match and I can continue forward with the game. However, it would be nice to experience the casting animation.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Error Updating Data: Please check your connection and try again.

I cannot login to my account on ios, android, or PC. This is extremely disappointing as I have been looking forward to playing KTK limited ever since it was announced. Please fix this!

The full error message is: "Error Updating Data: Please check your connection and try again."

Despite this message my internet connection is fine and it is working in every other way. My son has even been able to sign into Arena on his account!

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Glowing Reach symbol is a bit excessive

You already have an ability reminder icon on the card itself. Surely part of playing the game is looking at what abilities your opponents permanents have? It's right there..

Anyway, regardless of that, can you maybe make it glow for the first round of combat on their turn only? After that it's pretty annoying visual guff that just gets in the way and is distracting. Like, we get it, you got reach, incredible, move on.

Seems like you have "fixed" an issue that didn't exist with an effect that is simply annoying and should at most be an optional thing.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Kamigawa Neon Dynasty full art lands with stylized kanji are not being displayed correctly after most recent update

Kamigawa Neon Dynasty full art lands with stylized kanji are not being displayed correctly in matches and the deckbuilder. The kanji and mana symbol textures on these lands are completely missing.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Draft Floating Coins Bug

I went to OTJ Premier Draft, and came to the screen where you chose how you're going to pay to enter the draft. I saw the normal options on the far right (draft token, gems, coins). I did not want to enter a draft, just see the rewards, and there was an icon just above the 4 wins reward that looked like 2 MTGA coins. Curious why they were there, I clicked on them, and it dumped me into a draft que. I quickly exited, because I did not want to draft, but then I realized that it consumed my…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Sparky bug in main menu

Sparky continues to say the phrase that I went through training with single-color decks. Moreover, he says this phrase every time I go to the main menu. I completed the event with two-color decks and in the settings menu I chose to complete the training. All two-color decks have been transferred to my deck database. But Sparky keeps saying this phrase when entering the main menu. This is a little annoying

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. network error

Since 2024/06/26 18:00(JST), when I start MTGArena, I get "Network error Could not retrieve collection information." and I cannot play the game. I reinstalled the app but to no avail. (Other users in Japan are experiencing the same problem.) Please respond as soon as possible.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. phyrexian mana glitched during draft game

when going to play a triple phyrexian card and having enough mana to pay for the card the phyrexian pop up glitched and i could not pay any mana as the symbols were gone

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Cannot interact with Arena via mouse after updating to MacOS Sonoma v. 14.2.1

After updating my MacOS to Sonoma v. 14.2.1, I can no longer click on anything on Arena. I can hover my mouse over things and hear things, but I cannot click anywhere. I access Arena via Epic. This is on an iMac M1. Everything else is working normally. Only Arena has this issue.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Network Error on both Windows 11 and iPhone

SInce yesterday's update I'm getting Network Errors on both my Windows 11 and iPhone 12 devices.
    The MTG Arena Status page says that all systems are operational but I can't log into the game on any of my devices.
    My internet connection is working (using that for posting this) but I also tried by restarting my router.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Bite Down on Crime cost is displayed in a confusing, inaccurate way

Bite Down on Crime card's mana cost is displayed as 1 generic and 1 green mana while in hand and when casting it. This is especially confusing when selecting to cast this with or without collecting evidence as the UI suggests that it costs 1G without collecting evidence.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Interface freezes on MacOS Sonoma

After updating to MacOs Sonoma, I simply can't interact on the interface at all. It's just like it freezes. I can see the animations and hear the music on home menu but I can't access any sub menu at all. Just like my trackpad is broken. More, I recently tried again and I was logged out. Same issue : I was unable to reconnect as it was just impossible to enter my password. Just like my keyboard is broken. FYI I'm using Epic Games as a client to launch MTG Arena. This problem goes on for few weeks now and…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Bug

There's no way for me to use MTG Arena after the Dec 12, 2023, update.

On Windows 11 PC (non-Steam client), as I run MTG Arena, I see the following screens: 1) Loading initial scene, 2) Waiting for the Server, 3) Error (see attached screenshot). I have tried restarting the program multiple times over a period of 20 hours. There's no opportunity for me to login or try another account—all I can interact with is the Error screen.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Not able to load game

My app will go through the intro and all loading screens. When it gets to the point when I should be at main menu, it gives me an "Error Updating Data: please check your connection and try again". Error has persisted through device power cycles, router cycles, Uninstall/install. Samsung galaxy s20+5g fully updated. Any other ideas welcome

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. crash

Version 1680.1073588 on Mac OS X Senoma 14.5 (23F79) crashes after "loading initial scene" every time. Tried rebooting and getting the same thing. This only started happening after the most recent update.

https://pastebin.com/NEx6qFXm

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. cant click anything on mac

I use a Macbook Pro 14"
    I can open the Arena, it loads everything but then I cant click on anything. Most of the time, I also cant click on top left corner (MTGA) to end the program, I have to do it via cmd+option+escape.
    Other programs work fine, just Arena...
    I deinstalled it several times, doesnt help. The problem is still there if I install it on a new User on the same laptop.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. heist

Can't view Heist card options when controlling opponent.

I have cast Emrakul vs a player that had a heist ability on a creature. I Could not choose any cards while using the heist ability during the opponent's turn I was controlling.
    Also, I could not see another face-down card that was heisted before.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Don't pass priority when Generous Plunderer attacks and I control treasures.

The game should let you respond to Generous Plunderer's attack trigger, especially when you have untapped treasures.

Normally when you aren't in full control and don't have any spells you can cast or (non-mana) abilities you can activate, the game autopasses through abilities resolving. This is very frustrating with the card Generous Plunderer specifically, which both creates treasures and creates an attack trigger that counts your artifacts and deals damage to you proportionately. I just lost a game due to the damage from the an opponent attacking with their Plunderer in a board stall because I'd built up a pile…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories