MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
157 results found
-
Third Riddle Not Giving reward
With the Third Riddle, i had gotten the answer correct typed it in to the "Redeem", and got "Redeem code successful" but got nothing.
26 votes -
Product suggestion
Thank you for the Historic Pauper Metagame Challenge, it made me install MTG Arena again, and enjoy playing some Magic! Because of that my suggestion is simple, bring Historic Pauper as its own constructed ranked format, do it the same way as you did ranked brawl or even quicker.
Thank you!
28 votes -
Yargle draft did not allow me to keep cards, as the event described
Yargle draft was advertised that we could keep pulled cards, but the cards did not transfer to my collection.
12 votes -
Hobbit Welcome Deck Duels Bug
Wins in the Hobbit Welcome Deck Event are not granting the promised card rewards. Clicking Claim button returns to home page instead of giving rewards. This bug is consistent on PC Steam version.
18 votes -
The Hobbit Welcome Deck Duel rewards no cards for the 1/2 wins
The newly added The Hobbit Welcome Deck Duel does not give you cards when you win 1 or 2 times.
I tried it 3 times and every time after I press "claim" the client returns to the main screen without giving out cards.14 votes -
Hobbit riddle bug on 3rd riddle.
I've answered all of the 1st 3 riddles in the Hobbit mini game and received no prize for answering the 3rd question correctly. Is that right? Just confused about it I guess. I know I answered them right, they're straight out of the book.
13 votes -
The Hobbit - Welcome Deck Duel No Card Reward
Completed the Welcome Deck Duel, Hit Claim at End of 3 Wins- No Reward Given, No Prompt for Cards Claimed.
10 votes -
The Hobbit Welcome Deck Duel cards not awarded and track reset
The Hobbit, Welcome Deck Duel is bugged and did not award cards upon completion. I finished with one loss and the prompt to claim my cards returned me to the home screen. When I returned to the event, my completion track was fully reset including my losses.
13 votes -
Vanquish The Week Achievement Not Registering Completed Events
The Vanquish The Week Achievement IS Not RegisteruiCompleted Events
1 vote -
9 votes
-
The Hobbit Welcome Deck Dules decks do not match the paper Welcome Decks
All Hobbit welcome decks are missing spells and instead have too many lands when compared to the paper decks listed here: https://magic.wizards.com/en/news/announcements/the-hobbit-welcome-decks. Each deck has 18 to 22 lands instead of 17, making them difficult to play.
For example, the Blue deck is missing 1x Lorien Revealed, 1x Thranduil's Decree, 1x Colossal Whale, and 1x Rogue's Passage, and has 20 Islands instead of 16.7 votes -
Problem with Hobbit welcome decks duels
On the screen to choose a deck for the Welcome Decks Duels, all decks are unusable. It seems LOTR cards cannot be in these decks.
9 votes -
Unlock
I tried to unlock steaming vents with key artifact in quick draft which freezed the screen on pick which room to unlock/lock. I tried to restart the game but it didnt help. I couldnt pick a room and even though the timer ended and moved to opponents turn I had lost control unable to cast anything. This lasted for the rest of the match.
It happened again in another match in the same quick draft.
I play on Android
8 votes -
Riddles in the dark
Completed first three riddles on the third riddle I answered WIND and it took it but no reward for 4 hours. I entered EGG and TIME during that period and the system took those, finally received the third riddle reward and received the 4th riddle answered DARKNESS and immediately received darkness reward. Received 5th riddle and saw that it is the EGG riddle which I already inputted and was accepted but have not received reward, it has been almost 12 hours at this point. Ive already restarted the client several times, ive attempted reentering EGG it will not accept it…
8 votes -
The Hobbit Welcome Decks are invalid
After the event opened, it showed the decks were invalid to play so I waited until it seemed that you fixed it. Then I spend some wildcards to finish the green deck, but got hit with the invalid warning after the fact.
Yes, it is a free entry event, but it is not very welcoming and very frustrating for new players to spend wildcards just to not be able to play the deck in its intended event. Please fix it quick! Right now it feels like false advertising and a scam.7 votes -
Your Rewards Are Vom Inducing
First, lets earn higher rewards for duplicates. Second lets have duplicate protection in more places. I dont play your events cause they feel gross and predatory. Just imagine telling the public your game is suitable or 13+ but you have gambling written all over it.
I'm not alone here.
Japan outlaws 'unjustifiable premiums and misleading representation'; specifically to target loot boxes.
China requires bad luck prevention mechanics (cap the max number of lootboxes till you get the reward you want). Also requiring the drop rate for each item (it is not enough to say mythics have a certain drop rate…
4 votes -
"Jump Into Marvel Super Heroes" FANTASTIC and SAVAGE LANDS are guaranteed to appear every time.
In Jump Into Marvel Super Heroes, when selecting the first and second packets,
"FANTASTIC" and "SAVAGE LANDS" invariably appear among the choices
regardless of how many times the attempt is made;
thus, the randomness of packet appearance rates is not being maintained.3 votes -
Ranking up while losing in limited events
I've played 4 premier drafts of HOB, I have not won more than 2 games in any single event and I'm ranking up. This is evil. I'm playing a ranked queue against players consistently above my skill level winning 33% - 40% of my games and ranking up. Half of the issue is the lack of participation in Universes Beyond, players decay far below their skill level and prey upon weaker players. The other half of the issue is WOTC's ranking system that inflates player rankings when they are losing more than 50% of their games, 2 pips per win…
3 votes -
énigme dans l'obscurité (riddle in the dark)
La troisième énigme est buguée. *** SPOIL *** La réponse est le "vent" ("wind", en anglais) : je rentre la réponse, ça utilise le code, sauf qu'au lieu d'obtenir une récompense et la suite des énigmes, rien ne se passe ...
4 votes -
New cube is blank
The new cube (I assume) does not have any art or description in my menu.
Platform: iOS
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?