Skip to content

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

How to submit product suggestions

1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.

3378 results found

1. White

I think withe is too power, while oters colours as red are too weak.
    For example white has all types of magic (block opponent's creatures, power yourself and make indestructible you and your monsters, furthermore, and it is the worst problem, I think, it has mechanics that support themselves (gain hp=power creatures), and this is not possible. One or the othe other.
    Other colours have less of types of magic (are more distinct, which is a beatiful thing), for example green and red can't block or destroy with only magic the opponent's creatures, but with green you can't evocate owerpower…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Bugs get buried under general player gripes due to bugs & feedback being handled as a popularity contest

Gameplay bugs/issues need to be recorded independently from general feedback for application improvement. In the first place, voting for what to work on is ridiculous - you're not children; manage your own workflows and don't just outsource it to your player base.

Secondly, by storing these together gameplay bugs are forced to compete against UI improvements, which is nonsense. You're a mature, out-of-beta application. Fix your bugs! "I was issued a game loss due to a bug" shouldn't be competing (and losing by thousands of votes) against "something something shuffler algorithm." These are two totally separate concerns and the former…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Lifeline Deck Overpowered

The lifeline deck is completely overpowered. You can drop one to three 3 mana value or less creatures and the amount of life gained overall makes each match for the opponent extremely difficult in keeping up. Add in Talassa Moon Dancer, and every time you gain a life, or Celestial Unicorn, where you gain +1/+1 counters for every life gained and the deck is officially overpowered. By the time you can get rid of the healing creatures, you're already -5 to -15 life behind in the match.

I now quit every time I recognize I'm playing an opponent who is…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Organize Decks

Could you please organize all decks in all areas alphabetically? Or give us the option?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Expand the in-game store.

There are in-game products that are no longer for sale, and good luck finding any related codes, but some players really want them. For example, I really want to buy the country flags skins for my cards; I enjoy flags personally and this would be a great touch to my experience with the game. But they were limited release. And this goes for a great number of other products I don't think will be seen again if for a long time... Yet we can still buy the packs of Historic sets easily.

Rather than outright discontinuing them or waiting for…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Method for implementing Multiplayer

Maybe a Left/Right arrow button around your opponent's avatar that lets you swap between active players in the match. Doing so would swipe the upper half of the table to the side as the other player comes in. Or click the opponent's avatar to bring up a combo box to pick from whatever opponent you want to see.

This lets you keep the "one on one" interface so there's no major UI overhaul, other than swapping between who takes the upper half of the screen for you to select between players.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Dismantle/Deconstruct Cards

Given the variety of cards possible to be drawn and how that can lead to an excess of cards that players may not want provide the option to dismantle cards for a set ratio to gain wildcards to build decks that players want to use

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Lurrus BUG with curse of leeches

dear support, please check interaction of lurrus and curse of leeches
    regards

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. New playblade is (imo) a step backwards; it's clumsy and counter-intuitive.

The new playblade causes additional "clicks" when trying to find the deck that I want to play. In the past, when I clicked on the current deck (to select a new deck), the list of valid decks would show up on the left side of the screen, with the current deck in the top-left corner. The decks that I have been playing recently then show up in sequence based on most recently played.

Now, decks that I have edited (even just to add a style) show up with the most-recently edited deck in the top-left spot. So I either have…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Issue with gameplay timer

Opponent was playing GW lifegain deck and every creature they cast caused a massive stack of triggers. I had to wait 5-10 min everytime it was their turn for everything to resolve. On my turn my timer ran out 40 sec in while actively playing cards and i wasn't given my timeout. Im not sure if/whose timer was malfunctioning. I lost because i couldn't play cards as fast as they could put triggers on the stack. If you are going to have a turn timer then have an actual turn timer. Give both players the same amount of time or…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Enable Timer for Loops

I just played a game (attached log) where my opponent created a loop with scurry oak + prosperous innkeeper + Heliod, sun-crowned. He proceeded to click through the cycle many times, well beyond when normally a delay timer would kick in. This gained him any desired amount of health, squirrel tokens, and +1/+1 counters on one creature. However, this did not win them the game outright. As he did not get a timer, and continued to demonstrate the loop for some time, I just conceded so I could leave and play more games, even though technically I should have gotten…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. New cards are unusable/unreadable with no unique art or text.

Cards from the new set don't show up with illustrations or understandable text. Just an exclamation point.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. historic brawl

add a permanent historic brawl queue.
    there is no reason to block us form playing this other than bullsht moneygrab move
    i did not grind and buy all those cards to never use them again. this is bullsh
    t.
    i wont drop a single penny on this game as long as you dont fully support historic cards

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Make alchemy only apply to alchemy not the enitre platform on arena

It bad enough that you guys refuse to address the economy of the game, but now you are making it impossible for people who have actually put money into this game to play with the cards they have spent their hard eraned wildcards on. I get it, you want to push this new format, but at the very least make it only apply to that format. STOP MESSING WITH HISTORIC

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Receiving cards after already having 4 collected and in inventory.

When you open packs, the cards given to the player are presumed to be random from the set they come from. I just received a card "Cleric Class" from the new expansion Adventures in the Forgotten Realms, after having already collected 4 of them, and the card is now nowhere to be found. I have not received gems, nor gold, nor a wildcard for this card. If the player is receiving cards that have already been collected to the maximum amount, why is the player not receiving a wildcard or gems or gold for the card that is received? There…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Fallo en Recompensa de Maestría

Buenas , estoy en el nivel 90 de maestría y me he dado cuenta de que no recibo recompensas de " Carta poco común " al subir nivel. No se desde cuando pasa pero me he percatado recientemente.
    Gracias y un saludo

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. blizzard brawl

Blizzard Brawl is too powerful for its mana cost vs. other cards.
    Rabid Bite and other forced fight cards cost 2 mana, and typically give no bonuses.
    Blizzard brawl gives a +1 bonus, AND also makes the creature indestructible? That is ridiculously overpowered. It has a fake BS limitation of '3 snow permanents', but that will be met just by snow lands pretty much every single time its cast, so it isn't a limitation.

Suggest removing this card, or at the very least increasing mana cost to 2 like every other forced fight card and removing the nonsense indestructible bonus.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I never...... Do this...........

Ban Alrund's Epiphany. Ive played mtg off and on for over 20 years. Ive never came across a card that was so un fun to play against. Its not fun to play against bounce spells then be completely locked out while you lose over 4 turns without being able to respond. Ive never scooped soooo many times in response to seeing a card..

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 何度やってもログインができない。

ログインが出来ない。再インストールしたり、他の端末でログインしようとしてもできないので、おそらくアカウントに問題がありそうです。
    アカウント名はAJKです。

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Game is still playing after turn 1 and 2 rope with no lands!?

Played a game today where, I’m assuming, the other player had tech issues. They didn’t mulligan, accept the cards… then proceed to rope away turn one.

Bummer. I play a land and a card and wait for the win. Sure enough, they rope out again.

But then, surprisingly, it kicks to my turn again. So land and card, wait for the rope again. It finally happens.

And it kicks to my turn again! The auto-concede finally happened on turn 3, with no lands in play for them.

I don’t know if that is a bug or intentional, but it should…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories