Skip to content

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

How to submit product suggestions

1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.

3378 results found

1. Solemnity should be banned - too many combos that kill the game

As seen in the log attached, solemnity (yet again) is part of a combo that kills the game. Counters can't be placed on nine lives (which has hexproof, so normal enchantment removal isn't effective unless I'm real lucky), so my opponent just sits back and relaxes as turns go on with little to nothing happening. Then they eventually pull out their win-condition.
    Solemnity is a cool answer to infect and energy, but its very broad-reaching effect is causing too many "game-breaking" (or in this case, game-stopping) states.
    Solemnity should be banned

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Angel of Destiny

Angel of Destiny Broken at High life levels. I had a game I had to concede with a 200/204 Angel of Destiny where our life totals were over 1000 because this card is broken. Not sure what triggers it is failing, but a high life totals or if too many triggers go off this trigger does not fire. Gave my log if it helps, but from what I've seen many people have complained about Angel of Destiny and either it cannot be fixed or they don't care

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Product suggestion

After winning a draft I do not receive any gems that I should get. Just won a 5-3 and instead of getting 650 gems rewarded I’m still at 95. Packs are still received. This is on iOS

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Please set alchemy versions to default for commander selection

It is unintuitive and the default card selection gives the old version or styles (which aren't usable for live formats). Please change the default selection for historic brawl commanders to the alchemy version, which is the only legal version now.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Sheo

Issue with sheoldred, whispering one still working after using Faith's fetters

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Themed Event rewards

Can the midweek magic rewards not be relevant to the event? As in this week is Alchemy, but the rewards weren't alchemy cards.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Teclast P20

So I bought this Teclast p20 to play mtga on and it matched the minimum spec requirements listed on the website and I'm unable to play for some reason? It's 4gb and 8 core processor equipped but I'm unable to even download the game! Please tell me this is something that is a simple update to fix, I can play hearthstone on here so surely this can manage mtga?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Stuck at "Cannot Attach" Please help

Cannot Log in under my account, mdreitlein@zoho.com. Can confirm software and hardware and internet connection are fine due to being able to log in with other account c.s.l.literature@gmail.com.

I have reached out to technical support and emailed them for the past 6 days, and all they have told me to do is reset my password, which I have done many times. The incorrect password error is red text on the main login screen, this is a completely different error.

Please see video to demonstrate. Please unlock my account, and retrain your customer service representatives.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. when will end step mana cost bug be fixed?

Closing statement isnt reducing its mana cost at end step. there are a bunch of posts about this. it just happened to me and it may have lost me the game. i cant imagine someone in an event they spent money on and this happens. Ive uploaded my log per requested.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. User name change

We should be able to change our screen names. I was forced to change mine after the hard reset around the Amonkhet days. The game said my name was taken. Yeah by me stupid system! So I changed it thinking "I can just change it later on". Stupid me for thinking that there was to do this in game at a later time. I'm not saying you should be able to change it any time you want but maybe give someone 2 changes a year. People grow and change and so should their screen names.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Only mulligan

I can no longer play the game, my only option each time I play at the beginning of each match is mulligan, the keep button no longer exist, I can mulligan and that’s it

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. "did you have fun in the match" dialog should always be available

You should always be able to access the "did you have fun in the match" dialog if you want to report that a particular match was fun or unfun. The periodic polling is nice and should probably continue but it doesn't capture all instances of unfun matches nor does it give people a chance to recognize which matches were good. I wouldn't explicitly prompt people most of the time but there should be a button you can push to report a match either way.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Etrata

Etrata the silencer - HER GAME WINNING ABILITY DOES NOT WORK. I made a commander deck specifically to win using her ability. I got to three cards exiled with hit counters on them and game continued as normal.

Honestly, I've tried to be nice in my comments up until this point. But I designed a more complex game than this by myself and shared it for free and it has less game-breaking bugs than arena. I run into them constantly. I have been playing magic for 25 years and have tried arena for several months and I can honestly say…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Soft Ban Field of the Dead/Ugin in Historic Brawl

Given how many people find these two cards to homogenize and reduce fun in the format, but you are unwilling to take steps to ban them. I would like to suggest instead you split the queue system. If players do not put FotD/Ugin in their deck they should be matched against other players who do not have those cards.

This would allow the people who want to do try hard ultra-competitive HB play against each other, and the rest of us who want to play for casual fun can explore strategies that do not revolve around those two cards the…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Product Suggestion

Please please please STOP with the pairing algorhythms and the obvious cheating that Arena does. Just give us random pairings by rank - thats it - no further manipulations. Let us draw cards randomly as you can with a computer and let actual skill determine who wins and not your obvious manipulations. What you are doing is reprehensible to a competitive player. The game is good if you would just stop the behind the scenes manipulation of what is happening.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Commander Precons in MTGA Brawl/Historic?!

Brawl already received a solid upgrade with Historic Brawl queue this year. Long term I hope the product roadmap incorporates 4 player Commander (Brawl or EDH) as its a financial no-brainer?!

Would adding Actual Commander Precon packages to Arena be a good inbetweeen step to keeping the format exciting/hype? Either as partial card drops and or moderated for power level reasons but It seems to me that there is a lot that can be done to get the format more exciting & growing, plus adding further support to Historic as a byproduct.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. WHY do you CHEAT your PLAYERS

It’s been officially addressed that opening hands are manipulated.

This is cheating by any standard.

It’s been officially addressed that matchmaking is manipulated by deck content.

This is cheating by any standard.

WHY do you CHEAT your PLAYERS?

The wonderful game of Magic: The Gathering has been turned into this obnoxious exercise in manipulated, cheating corporate greed called Magic: The Gathering Arena.

It is not Magic: The Gathering.

I am done with it.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. *** - I Can't Login - Timeout and Attach Failed to Drop Other Attach - ***

Before I uninstalling MtG: Arena, I couldn't open Shop or Mastery due to "Crashing with a Unity Window (red exclamation point)". I uninstall MtG: Arena and re-installing it back. Now, I can't login with either timeout or "Failed to Drop Other Attach" error. What to do?

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. alternative payment system

Xsolla payment system for PC is absurd. It works irregularly, often for no reason hanging. They have appalling customer service. I inadvertently typed wrong credit card number and they have banned me from purchasing anything else.

There must be an alternative to Xsolla or I cannot buy anything from your company.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories