Skip to content

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

How to submit product suggestions

1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.

3378 results found

1. Increase rewards for limited as a whole.

Improve the rewards from the Cube draft. Arena is already enough of a cash grab. As it is now, you don't even pay out the -already paltry- rewards it's supposed to give. There's literally no reason to pay ANY gems, nor 4k gold to NOT get to keep the cards, and get next to nothing for participating, even if you win out. You get more from just buying 4 packs with your gold.
    Heck, for that matter, improve the rewards from ALL limited play modes. Right now, it's more beneficial to NOT play the game, and instead just buy packs…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Bloodvial Purveyor

Seriously, when are you going to start playtesting these cards? I haven't looked yet, but based upon casting cost & abilities, this thing had better be a mythic rare, because a 5/6 flying trampler with an added variable bonus for only 4 is pretty broken. It could still be a 4-drop if it was a KKKK casting cost, not KK+2. As it stands this card is ridiculously cheap. I will be adding it to any deck I have with black in it in the meantime.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Den of the Bugbear not copied properly

I coped Den of the Bugbear with Mindlink Mech, and it did not create a 1/1 goblin when the latter attacked.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Playground/Jukebox Selection

Some of the playgrounds I really enjoy, suggest as Neon Dynasty and AFR; others, I feel compelled to mute the music, such as Kaldheim or Strixhaven. This is of course personal preference, but it is a hassle to have to readjust my music settings for every new playground.

As such, it would be nice if we had the option to choose which playgrounds we got to see, since it is the least relevant to gameplay. Otherwise, a selection menu for a jukebox menu would be nice.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Auto add land

Just played sealed. Lost first two rounds so I decided to switch my deck up. When I made a new deck it didn’t auto add land. Idk if I accidentally turned it off or if it doesn’t work when you rebuild a deck. A prompt that lets you know that your deck doesn’t have any land in it would be nice.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. A liason

No spokes person for your bug reports? Am I under the correct assumption? I had an issue with a draft token after a Mstery Pass purchase not show up, remedied in less than 48 hours. Cool, as to be expected when you pay for something, you should receive all of what you paid for yes? My daily's are busted, bad.....bug report out there for weeks in addition to all those suffering the woes of daily's not populating, or the shuffler! It's actually hot garbage, it destroys lives, I and so many others just despise the shuffler, any response....just crickets, is…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Bug report

1. Under the effect of 'Mystic Reflection', play -6 Loyalty Ability of 'Kaya, Geist Hunter'.

2. Windows

3. Unexpected error has been occured.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. When are you moving away from feedback.wizards DOT com/forum

So having devs trying to parse the hot mess these current forums are; seems like a nonstarter. When are you moving to a more organised; more interactive forums? Such that there is so little communication from such a large company; I'd expect better from Hasbro.

If you are going to make so much money with MTG, actually use that to build out an effective team, automation and organise while communicating with the player base.

Like you dont need to see 5000(000) separate requests to ban Memory Lapse/Brainstorm/Trickery/Epiphany/etc but rather just run special events and ask player feedback; looking at these…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Gladiator

Why not make Gladiator an official format? Why? Why, though? Just curious.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Quit stealing from people?

Hi. I would like to suggest you introduce a true RNG for game play and stop adjusting probability whenever you see fit to keep players from going infinite. I've never seen such a joke. It's criminal how much you allow things that just don't happen in actual magic play. Today I was matched up with the same opponent twice, consecutively, which isn't supposed to be allowed in competitive play. Unfortunately there's no governing body who makes sure you aren't affecting the probability of what's supposed to be a fair game.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Feature Proposal: Search by Artist Name

It would be great to have the ability to search thru cards by artists' names so users can find all the cards/styles by their favorite artists. For example,

art: GodMachine

Thanks!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Constant request to log in

Hello,
    I want to start by saying how much I enjoy the mobile app. I play many times a day.

I don’t have much to complain about in the app, on the contrary, I talk very well of the app.

So I hope you can understand my confusion when I came across something troubling.

Today, when I opened the app, I was immediately pulled to a log in screen requesting for me to log in.

This wouldn’t be a big deal, but after I did as requested, I got a request to log in again.

After doing this 5 or…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Products suggestion - packs shopping

Could be a good thing to implement a way to buy multiple packs with gold. Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Arena doesn't work anymore - stuck at "Loading initial Scene"

Since last Update Arena starts up, but stops at the "Loading initial scene" line and never enters the actuall game.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Cheaper/free drafts

Please add an option for drafts to play for free or even (much) cheaper drafts where you don’t keep the cards.

I download MTG Arena every once in the while when I get the urge to open up a draft. Then I remember why I don’t: it would take multiple DAYS of grinding quests to build up enough currency to play one draft. I’m not interested in constructed, so I just close the game and uninstall it at that point.

Please add this. I would play the game. I love MTG drafts and sealed but it’s not worth it for…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Your product is suffering because of alchemy format choices + ignoring the degrading state of the client

tldr; somewhat of a rant but I'm a historic whale that has spent over 1000 this year alone, who doesnt appreciate the choices being made regarding alchemy and the client. I'm not buying anymore. my time is spent on historic which is now magic with hearthstone mechanics, which isn't what i want to play. you ignore serious issues in the client or are unable to maintain it properly. you need to hire some senior level software professionals and product owners who are capable of understanding how to build out a proper product for a global entity. at least consider hiring…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Divine Purge probably shouldn’t bounce lands

It seems unlikely that a 3-mana sweeper was intended to function as temporary land destruction for artifact lands like Treasure Vault. Perhaps the card should be updated to specify “non-land” artifacts? (It’s tricky because maybe it should work on land creatures; I’ll leave that to you.)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Bug, don't know what happened but my screen stopped responding

I was in a ranked game (and winning) I'd just activated an ability from my Planeswalker when suddenly nothing in the play area was responding anymore. I could still click on my cards and click on my avatar to respond. But I couldn't do anything in the game. My timer ran down. The screen was flashing orange. But I couldn't do anything.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Shaking effect

I would welcome the option to turn off the new shaking effect when card hits the board.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Interest killer

Your game Arena is for 1 of 2 types of players.

1. Has money and spends it aggressively, or is a streamer supported by Wizards or sponsorships.
    2. Has no life and can mindless grind into the night.

Because you force players to open packs rather than buying Wild cards. You force your players into playing suboptimal decks and getting crushed by the players above. It happens every time. I get excited about a set, I play for a bit, the meta changes I can’t change the deck fast enough, crushed over and over and over. Killing all the fun I was…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories