MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

How to submit product suggestions

1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Sudden Defeat during match

Defeat screen popped up and ended the game during the tie breaker match. I was playing on Android and was winning the match when the defeat message appeared. I was not expecting it and don't have a screenshot, but see that this has happened to many other people too.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Player cheating

Player qwop played 2 cards with total mana vlaue of 7 in turn five and with ony 3 mana available, please ban this player

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Player cheating

Good evening, today i had my forst experience of a player cheating during a MTG Arena game. in the 5th turn (i was the first player to play) i had one player "qwop" playing 2 cards with mana value 7 only with 3 mana available, a silverquill command and an expanded anatomy

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Player cheating

Good evening, today i had my forst experience of a player cheating during a MTG Arena game. in the 5th turn (i was the first player to play) i had one player "qwop" playing 2 cards with mana value 7 only with 3 mana available, a silverquill command and an expanded anatomy (you can see the silverquill command in the graveard in the print screen attached). please ban this player

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Player cheating

Good evening, today i had my forst experience of a player cheating during a MTG Arena game. in the 5th turn (i was the first player to play) i had one player "qwop" playing 2 cards with mana value 7 only with 3 mana available, a silverquill command and an expanded anatomy (you can see the silverquill command in the graveard in the print screen attached). please ban this player and if possible give me one vitory in rank as this was a ranked game. if something else is needed from my side please let me know. but please ban…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Player cheating

Good evening, today i had my forst experience of a player cheating during a MTG Arena game. in the 5th turn (i was the first player to play) i had one player "qwop" playing 2 cards with mana value 7 only with 3 mana available, a silverquill command and an expanded anatomy (you can see the silverquill command in the graveard in the print screen attached). please ban this player and if possible give me one vitory in rank as this was a ranked game. if something else is needed from my side please let me know. but please ban…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Player cheating

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. killian ink duelist

It should reduce the cost if you target a creature in a graveyard but it does not with silverquill command.

I lost because of that.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Player purposely running the timer every round

Player was on full control and was purposely running out the timer on every single move. Game barely went 10 rounds but took almost half an hour to play.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Player purposely running the timer every round

Player was on full control and was purposely running out the timer on every single move. Game barely went 10 rounds but took almost half an hour to play.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Professor Onyx ultimate

Played Professor Onyx -8 ability while player was at 2 and my planeswalker was at 8. Opponent went to - 26 but did not lose the game. He was able to continue playing through multiple turns. Eventually he left the game, but I'm positive I would have lost due to mill...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Missing rewards

Most recent two daily mission did not give me rewards 1st was the kill 15 creatures mission, and 2nd was the cast 20 blue or black spells. The game said the mastery exp and coins were collected, but it didn’t actually go into my coin amount.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. How did I lose a turn when my opponent was looping?????

My opponent had 1x Soul Warden, 2x Prosperous Innkeeper, Heliod, 2x Lunarch Veteran, and 1x Scurry Oak. He looped Heliod onto the Scurry Oak a LOT (as can be seen in screen shot 1). During the course of his looping, his timer counted down to 0 several times, then MY timer counted down to 0 twice, burning my 1 timeout I had.

I had 1x Vampire of the Dire Moon, 1x Indulging Patrician, 1x Vito Thorn of the Dusk Rose, and 4x mana on the table, and drew a 5 mana with an Exquisite Blood in hand.

I should have…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. How did I lose a turn when my opponent was looping?????

My opponent had 1x Soul Warden, 2x Prosperous Innkeeper, Heliod, 2x Lunarch Veteran, and 1x Scurry Oak. He looped Heliod onto the Scurry Oak a LOT (as can be seen in screen shot 1). During the course of his looping, his timer counted down to 0 several times, then MY timer counted down to 0 twice, burning my 1 timeout I had.

I had 1x Vampire of the Dire Moon, 1x Indulging Patrician, 1x Vito Thorn of the Dusk Rose, and 4x mana on the table, and drew a 5 mana with an Exquisite Blood in hand.

I should have…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. How did I lose a turn when my opponent was looping?????

I should have…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Daily wins not counted

For the past couple of days, wins have been counted sporadically, sometimes only computing a long time after the match ended. But now, my daily wins are straight up not being counted. I won 3 matches today, and got no rewards, nor did the counter move upwards. Instead, it counted my fourth match of the day, a loss, as my only win.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. long combo game crash

long long combo broke, first the auto resolve/resolve all, causing me to have to hit space for everything and select my +1/+1's. it then stopped letting me select where the +1/+1 was going, and then stopped allowing me to select things at all, including which cards to discard, this resulted in the game sensing "i hadn't done anything in a long time" and caused me to "forfit"
    log: (~100mb)
    https://kimashistudios-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/p/kimashi/EdlAHojBB8JFm6Q15fZgZsoBTUozvC7wileZ3XfGgqdgQA?e=EWqZWg

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Lullmage's Domination -> Mind Flayer -> Mind Flayer -> Demon of Loathing Fails!

My Mind Flayer played, targeting Opps Demon of Loathing.
    Expected outcome: stealing DoL. Worked fine.

Opps Mind Flayer played, targeting my Mind Flayer.
    Expected outcome: Stealing both my MF and the DoL. Worked fine.

My Lullmage's Domination targeting Opps Mind Flayer.
    Expected outcome: Stealing Opps MF, My MF and DoL.
    DID NOT WORK! I only got the two Mind Flayers while his DoL Flying 7/7 was still on his side.
    No wonder, I conceded. . . :-(

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Lullmage's Domination -> Mind Flayer -> Mind Flayer -> Demon of Loathing Fails!

My Mind Flayer played, targeting Opps Demon of Loathing.
    Expected outcome: stealing DoL. Worked fine.

Opps Mind Flayer played, targeting my Mind Flayer.
    Expected outcome: Stealing both my MF and the DoL. Worked fine.

My Lullmage's Domination targeting Opps Mind Flayer.
    Expected outcome: Stealing Opps MF, My MF and DoL.
    DID NOT WORK! I only got the two Mind Flayers while his DoL Flying 7/7 was still on his side.
    No wonder, I conceded. . . :-(

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 1505 1506
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base