Skip to content

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

How to submit product suggestions

1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

24259 results found

1. Install on External Disk not possible

Installing the basic game on external disc is possible on mac via the epic games launcher. however, the library with all the data is still installed to internal disc. thats entirely stupid and makes no sense. solution should be a simple path edit.
    another longterm issue is no fullscreen support on mac. as mac user i still play in a tiny window which makes gameplay very difficult at times. why isn't this solved in years?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Dreadhound triggers doesn't work with Corpse Cobble then I died at 20 life.

During my premiere draft, with my Dreadhound I played Corpse Cobble to sacrifice 3 of my creatures to deal the last 3 damage to my opponent who was at 3 life. Nothing happened and on top of that my life, I lose the game in the following turn when I was on 20 life. Can I please have a refund on my premiere draft (10,000 gold) or 1500 gems or 1 draft token is fine. My account Gemsword#66127, you can seen my screen shot I was at 20 life and died. My menace token was created in the previous turn…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Dreadhound triggers doesn't work with Corpse Cobble then I died at 20 life.

During my premiere draft, with my Dreadhound I played Corpse Cobble to sacrifice 3 of my creatures to deal the last 3 damage to my opponent who was at 3 life. Nothing happened and on top of that my life, I lose the game in the following turn when I was on 20 life. Can I please have a refund on my premiere draft (10,000 gold) or 1500 gems or 1 draft token is fine. My account Gemsword#66127, you can seen my screen shot I was at 20 life and died. My menace token was created in the previous turn…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Sphere of annihilation bug

I cast sphere of annihilation with 5 points on it. Opponent has tergrids lantren on the field(4 mana). Sphere does not exile it.... Then I proceed to get mana and instant flooded and lost to some BS card that can be repeatedly untapped. I would love to chat with the moron that made this card btw.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Best of 1 after sideboarding

It could be cool to have a game where you both see each other person's decks and you get to sideboard before a best of one game. Not everyone has enough time for a long Bo3 game but want to make the one game as fair as possible. It may stop certain decks dominating others and allow for some clever sideboard building

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I can't log in to MTGA on my PC

When I try to log in it brings up a loading screen and within seconds displays the log in screen in a constant loop. Idk if the capture log will help but I've attached it

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Daily Wins, Claim Prize, Shambling Ghast trigger

Couple of easy additions:

For the Daily Wins, create a mouseover/click effect that outlines the prizes for each of the 15 daily wins.

For the Claim Prizes, after a win, make it so I can hit the spacebar to claim my daily wins.

Also, can we make Shambling Ghast's trigger to create a treasure token to always be on the right? (When there are no creatures on the battlefield, it appears on the left. When there are creatures, it appears on the right.)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Product Suggestion

While attempting to Direct Challenge a friend on my friends list i am unable to Challenge him in FRIENDLY BRAWL format. None of my decks appear to be valid. I attempted to Use a 40/60/100 card deck. The 100 card deck is legal in Historic Brawl and I AM able to use said deck in that format. Additionally when we attempted to play 60 card challenges against each other all the cards in the deck except the basic lands were deemed not legal.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Hi, let me be clear, I'm really ****** off. Tibalt' trickery is an awful card and should be banned not because is too strong, even if the ad

Hi, let me be clear, I'm really ****** off. Tibalt' trickery is an awful card and should be banned not because is too strong, even if the addition of Throes of chaos made the deck much stronger and reliable, but because a lot of other archetipes are simply unplayable 'cause that card. Also with the addition of throes of chaos, as I said before, you have a ******* one card combo wich can be recasted from your graveryard forever. You should ban tibalt's trickery insted of throes of chaos because the latter can be a fun card to play in…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Bug/Product Suggestion Details

Can't edit my sealed deck. I registered for an Innistrad Sealed in windows 10 client and cannot edit my deck once I submit it. Can't even see the deck picture. I attach the log file and a screenshot. I couldn't help playing but it's annoying to have to keep bad cards in my deck.
    Coud you please consider a refund?
    This is the number the game tells me to refer to: 2021.9.0.3880.888241

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Draft token not received with mastery pass

I just have won and upgraded a level, but the draft token was not given to me in Arena.

This happened around 21:02 UTC (Spanish hour), maybe a little sooner .

The log is attached.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. SD card support

I am generally satisfied with your game. However, I have limited space on my 64gb Gakaxy A50 phone. As your game takes up several gigabytes of storage, I highly recommend enabling support for SD card storage for your game. If you don't know what I mean, Samsung probably has a website about it. If you do enable SD card support, I will be able to free up a considerable amount of storage space by moving your app to a SD card.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. blinkmoth keeps jumping to combat without letting me equip

blinkmoth jumps straight to combat not allowing me to equip half the time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. blocking bug

I'm being blocked by creatures that are sacrificed before the block goes through. if they die due to an instant before the block goes through there is no one to block therefore my creatures can't be blocked !!!!!!!! playing black instant sacrifice card after blocks are made but before blocks can happen. ergo they are sacrificed ergo I cant be blocked by ******* dead creatures

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I cant add people using their display name on my apple phone. Also 30 minutes is not enough for a traditional standard ranked match.

I cant add friends to rematch on ios. Literally plYing a standstill match where my opponent had +200 and i was negative -130 thanks to the book of exalted deeds. We could have kept playing had the timer not ticked us down. This has happen multiple occasions and it blows that we cant play these long heated matches.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I cant add people using their display name on my apple phone. Also 30 minutes is not enough for a traditional standard ranked match.

I cant add friends to rematch on ios. Literally plYing a standstill match where my opponent had +200 and i was negative -130 thanks to the book of exalted deeds. We could have kept playing had the timer not ticked us down. This has happen multiple occasions and it blows that we cant play these long heated matches.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I cant add people using their display name on my apple phone. Also 30 minutes is not enough for a traditional standard ranked match.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Rewards for quickplay Historic should be Historic

I believe when players win daily random cards, they should be drawn from the standard card pool if they are playing standard or traditional standard, and if they are playing historic or traditional Historic drawn from the historic card pool. This would be a great way to increase your historic collection other than buying packs or using wild cards. Right now the only way to win rewards like this is to play in the events.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Clicking on a card in hand while Poppet Stitcher's trigger is resolving results in an incapacity to do anything

This happened in a Premier Draft game.
    Starting my turn, I had Poppet Stitcher in play, Electric Revelation in my graveyard and a Mountain in hand (+ enough lands to flashback Electric Revelation).
    Upkeep happened, Poppet Stitcher's trigger was put onto the stack, but I was given no possibility to respond to it (I planned on casting Electric Revelation there) and it resolved immediatly. I did not have full control on, but I thought I could respond to my own triggers despite that.
    When being prompted to choose whether to transform Poppet Stitcher or not, I clicked on "View Battlefield",…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories