MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2638 results found
-
MTGA went blank and gave me random pick for most of my hobbit premier draft. There was no interuption in my internet connection
MTGA went blank and gave me random pick for most of my hobbit premier draft. There was no interuption in my internet connection
1 vote -
Game Music Double Playing
When you open packs on Arena through the pc version, downloaded directly from the site, both the theme music for the pack and the normal music that was already playing play at the same time. The behavior you would likely prefer is to stop or turn down the normal music while the pack theme music plays. It is hard to focus on reading the cards with both musics playing (and clashing in different keys). Btw, I do freelance game audio, so feel free to reach out if I can be any assistance with the issue.
I love MTG and am…
1 vote -
Ban Jorn, God of Winter
If you're not even allowing seedborn muse into the game, why would you allow Jorn? He's even worse since he allows the player to double up on their mana and have two explosive main phases. Fix your oversight.
1 vote -
Ban Jin Gitaxis, Progress Tyrant
This card is beyond broken in a 1v1 environment. It completely locks out the opponents, especially if they can't build up their mana base. This card does not belong on arena.
1 vote -
south wind avatar ability doesn't trigger
the ability "Whenever another creature you control dies, you gain life equal to its toughness" is not triggering.
1 vote -
standard event
While participating in a Standard event, the game encountered a severe bug. A cast card got permanently stuck on the stack. From that turn onward, I was restricted to casting only instants because the spell never resolved, whereas my opponent was able to continue playing normally without any issues
1 vote -
Mirkwood Land Bugged
I just ran into a bizarre problem where my "Mirkwood" dual land card bugged out in a game breaking way.
On turn 1 I played Mirkwood and the game starting roping me and I was locked out from taking any type of action (also the land entered untapped, which should not be possible either).
On Turn 2 I played a basic land and found I was not allowed to play my 2 drops even though I should be able to. When I then clicked my Mirkwood to tap it manually the game immediately ended my turn.
On turn 3 the…
1 vote -
Doctor Doom Avatar has weird miscoloured spot on face.
Doctor Doom’s Avatar has a weird flat blue/teal spot on the left side of his face that looks out of place and like a miscolouring, and isn’t shared with any of his art on any cards he appears on - and so doesn’t seem like an artistic choice. It’d be nice if it got made metallic/silver like the rest of his mask.
1 vote -
The Pack screen plays the Marvel Super Heroes song over other songs
The Pack screen plays the Marvel Super Heroes song over top of all other songs. This has been happening since MSH came out and it's still happening after The Hobbit was released.
1 vote -
Bug no draft contender
Oi, estava jogando uma partida de draft contender hoje, e do nada o jogo travou, quando tentei reiniciar para nao perder o jogo, o aplicativo disse que precisava atualizar, e ao atualizar ainda baixou mais 3,6 gb, me fazendo perder o jogo e ter prejuizo no evento. Gostaria que verificassem o ocorrido e se possivel me reembolssassem as 3k de gemas que utilizei para entrar no evento, tendo em vista que tive prejuizo devido a instabilidade do sistema de voces.
1 vote -
MTG arena forced an update in the middle of a game???
MTG Arena forced me to close the app and install an update while I was in the middle of an active game.
1 vote -
Investigation not working
Investigated using Magnifying Glass but the clue token failed to appear
1 vote -
Used Relm's Sketching to copy an opponent's Maha, Its Feathers Night
Used Relm's Sketching to copy an opponent's Maha, Its Feathers Night discarded a card and my Maha just fizzled out...
1 vote -
LOTR Premiere Draft | Missing Picks
At the end of the LOTR Premiere Draft I was missing two cards from my pool. I was unable to draft my 2nd and 3rd pack first picks. They were both mythic rares in the first position in the pack. I could not double click them, confirm to pick them, and restarting the client did not allow me to do it either. The two picks were missing from my final draft pool. Really unfortunate as they were cards I was looking forward to playing as I paid real money to draft them. The cards were The Balrog, Durin's Bane and…
1 vote -
LOTR Premiere Draft | Missing Picks
For my 1st Pick Pack 2 and 1st Pick Pack 3 of the LOTR Premiere Draft. I opened up two Mythic Rare cards in the first slot. I tried to double click on the cards to pick them, which did not select them. Then, I tried restarting my client and I was still unable to pick them. I even hit CONFIRM PICK to try to pick them and that didn't work. Most importantly, the picks did not end up in my draft pool at the end of the draft. Really unfortunate as they were extremely powerful cards that I paid…
1 vote -
Out Cold countered by Equipment Ward
Out Cold has the text "This spell can't be countered. (This includes by the ward ability.)" However, Out Cold still gets countered by ward when it targets a creature with ward applied by an equipment such as Dwarven Mattock.
1 vote -
Arena crashed on my pc during a premiere hobbit draft and my cell after.
Arena crashed on my pc during a hobbit premiere draft and would not reconnect. So I grabbed my iPhone and connected but missed the first 3 picks of my 2nd pack. After finishing my draft on my phone I went into a game and everything put on the battlefield was collecting in a pile in the center.
1 vote -
Connection
During brawl matches, it looks like my opponent is doing nothing, then I get a connecting to server pop up. Then it connects back only to have my turn completely burned through. Then after the match I still can’t get back to title screen due to connectivity.
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Digital signature for your files are corrupted, outdated or missing from recent update.
I have application control policies (AppLocker) on my computer that only allow signed software (its executables, libraries and scripts) to run. Ever since the update on 08/25/2026, my application control policies cannot verify the signature for your main exe
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?