MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2634 results found
-
draft
Was in a draft and a weird interface bug made me loose my game. All cards and items were in top of each other and my lands were on the opponents side. I couldn't target most of the creatures.
1 vote -
Dai Li Indoctrination
When you play Dai Li Indoctrination, it does not allow you to select ANY non-creature cards despite the card saying you may select any non-land permanent
1 vote -
Fearsome Whelp needs changed
Fearsome Whelp is too powerful for only two mana. It should not apply the perpetual mechanic to every dragon card in hand. That is too much value for such a cheap card.
1 vote -
smaug avatar
I purchased the Smaug avatar and it isn't appearing in my collection
1 vote -
I won 7 matches in Arena Direct, but I cannot claim the rewards.
1.I clicked “Receive Reward,” but Waiting for the Server That message just
keeps popping up, and nothing happens. PC, Android, I use both, but I mostly use Android. . I've won 7 matches, but since I haven't received my Direct rewards, I can't play the next Direct game either.1 vote -
Ranked Match stuck in opponents first main phase and not progressing after more than 15 minutes
During a ranked match, after several turns the game is stuck in the opponent first main phase for more than 15 minutes. The timeouts don't start but the game is not frozen i can still interact.
Attacched a couple of screenshots of the situation and the logs. I was not able to concede, had to close the game.
I was playing on steam.
1 vote -
Driftgloom Coyote not correctly returning exiled creature to the battlefield
While playing Casual Brawl, my opponent exiled my commander using Driftgloom Coyote. The next turn I used exclusion mage to return Driftgloom Coyote to my opponent's hand. My commander however stayed went into exile instead of returning to the battlefield causing me to lose my commander.
1 vote -
Casting Rottemouth Viper for Discount
Casting Rottenmouth Viper using 5 Munitions token did not complete and client froze on 'select permanents'.
1 vote -
The game broke and won't let me play; a card appeared face-up, and I can't take any actions. It isn't frozen, though—it happened suddenly.
The game broke and won't let me play; a card appeared face-up, and I can't take any actions. It isn't frozen, though—it happened suddenly.
1 vote -
what do we think about a new archenemy set featuring marvel super heroes with doctor doom or galactus as the archenemy?
what do we think about a new archenemy set featuring marvel super heroes with doctor doom or galactus as the archenemy?
1 vote -
Curse of Silence search does not find Fili and Kili, Joyous
Ran into a problem. I played Curse of Silence intending to choose my opponent's commander in brawl but the search field does not find Fili and Kili, Joyous. I think the issue might be that the characters in the card have accented 'i' instead of the standard 'i'. I timed our trying to find it manually. Ideally card choices should take into consideration typing with a standard keyboard.
1 vote -
virtue of curage hard locks your turn
so it reacts to your pinning your opponent and lets you draw, but then no matter how much mana you have left over you cant play any card in your hand even when you have alot of mana. its clearly a bug
1 vote -
Creature not destroyed after I used my removal
I cast stone by daylight on a Dori when he was 5 power due to an equipment. I pay the ward 1 cost and the spell doesn't resolve. Costed me a draft
1 vote -
Bilbo kicker interaction
Bilbo is discounting kicker cost from hand asked multiple judges found it should not be doing that can you please fix the bug Ln
1 vote -
When I just pasted level 13 I noticed I did not get an orb I should have 2 but just have 1
Getting to level 13 I did not get an orb I should have 2 but I just have 1.
1 vote -
Sharpshooter Heir apparent combo causing my Android client to lock up
This combo was causing the client to lock up and force me to restart repeatedly.
1 vote -
can't complete set collection (bug with Terramorphic Expanse)
I cannot complete the set of Secrects of Strixhaven cards due to a bug with Terramorphic Expanse. It says I only collected 1 copy of the card. It does not recognize the copies I already have from prior sets nor let me craft more copies to finish the set.
1 vote -
館への鍵で部屋を選択できずに敗北した
館への鍵で開放して底なしのプールを開放しようとしたところ、操作が出来なくなり敗北しました。
除去と合わせて勝ち確定の場面だったので補填してほしいです。1 vote -
No movement on the ladder playing bo1 standard
I've been experiencing a ladder issue for the past weeks. After winning or loosing a bo1 standard game, I don't see any movement from the ladder. Is it fixable? Thanks
1 vote -
filter to see the uncolected not working
i cant use the filter to see my uncolected card click on it nothing happend
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?