Skip to content

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions




This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

 

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

 

How to submit product suggestions

  1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

 

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

 

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.


2628 results found

  1. Limited Championship Qualifiers dates

    Hi, it was announced at the beginning of the year that we would have had 4 Limited Championship Qualifiers, the dates of the first two were announced early in the year, while for the second two, nothing has been said yet.

    When will those be?

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Percent of deck of Avatar

    I´m trying to get the 100% in Avatar cards but it got stuck in 56%. There are like only 25 cards left but the number doesn´t change.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Shore up

    Shore up does not pause in the stack for allowing to apply hexproof like octopus form

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. You have no idea how to make money.

    I had 5000 coins and 720 gems.
    I decided to enter a quick draft for 5000 coins (5 packs' worth)
    I got offered all bad cards and hardly any cards of the colors I chose, I won 0 matches..
    With my 50 gems, I then had enough to play again at 750 gems.
    I won 4 games, and won 350 and 1 pack.
    I could have used my 750 gems and 5000 coins to get 8 packs of cards, instead, I played quick draft and ended up with enough for 1 pack...
    I've decided that your business model is so…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. spell stuck

    I cast Swords to Plowshares onto my opponents Delver of Secrets and the spell went to the stack area but didn't let me target or pay many when i clicked on it. I passed the turn and it was still stuck there. On a latee turn i cast nahiri and tried to -2 to exile the tapped Delver, but the same thing happened with the ability where i couldn't choose my target. The whole time the Swords to Plowshares was still on the stack

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Shard Mage's rescue

    Dusk Rose Reliquary Exiled my creature, despite deliberately expecting that, and having a white land unused and a Shard Mage in my hand, it didn't allow me to use it, even for the rest of the turn, it acted as though I didn't have the card, not lighting up as a card that I could play, there was nothing on the field that could stop me from playing my spell.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Doppelgang x=2 on the coming of galactus and unholy annex make the game crash hard.

    Doppelgang x=2 on the coming of galactus and unholy annex make the game crash hard.

    On the resolve, at the creation of the four elements, the game crashed on pc.
    tried to reload it 4 times, went back to the same state until all my timeouts passed.
    Then I could rejoin the functionning game, losing both my destroy targeting (my turn was passed).
    and losing the game... fun

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Landfall Not Triggered On a Controlled But Not Owned Creature

    I had taken control of a creature with a Landfall life gain trigger, and I played a land, and didn't get the life gain. I believe that I should have.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The fact that i can buy $100 worth of credits but not use these credits to buy the new in game content is kind of ridiculous...............

    The fact that i can buy $100 worth of credits but not use these credits to buy the new in game content is kind of ridiculous...... After i bought $100 worth of credits im not able to use these credits for the new content? that is so dumb.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Remove eldrazi from non-ranked formats

    Eldrazi make the game very uneven and have been given far too many boosts recently to come out far earlier than they are expected. Remove them from non-ranked formats to keep those formats fun.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. WIZARDS FIX THE BUG THAT "BANS" COMPANIONS IN BRAWL

    THIS BUG HAS BEEN IN EFFECT FOR THREE ENTIRE WEEKS NOW.

    THOUSANDS OF OUR FAVORITE DECKS ARE UNPLAYABLE. HUNDREDS OF BUG REPORTS HAVE BEEN MADE ON THIS PLATFORM AND OTHERS, AND YET NOTHING HAS CHANGED AND WE HAVE BEEN TOLD NOTHING.

    COPIOUS DATA REGARDING THE REPRODUCIBILITY OF THIS BUG IS HERE. HOW IS THIS SO HARD TO FIX????

    THIS BUG IS LEGITIMATELY GAME BREAKING.

    PLEASE DO SOMETHING

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Forced to proc Casualty

    Silverquill's Casualty ability is forced to proc. EVEN without selecting "Cast with Casualty 1"

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I was in a MSH premier draft when i clicked ready i got kicked out of arena and had to download files all

    The kicking out loged me out and made me have to restart everything with a big download so i was logged back in at the end of pack 2 and i wont be winning anything with the autopicked draft selection.
    It would be nice to be recompensated for my prrmier draft buy in since the crash was sudden and not my fault

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Avatar Discrepancy

    Purchased a Hawkeye - Kate Bishop avatar in the shop - but the full splash image in intro / exit screens is not the same as the (much much nicer) player image in game. The image used for the splash is significantly worse - mostly due to the huge smile. Please remove the smile and replace this image as it is false advertising (and no one will prefer it as is).

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Shrines not tracking older shrines for ETBs

    I played The spirit of oasis with Go-shintai of the lost wisdom and sanctum of the calm waters but only drew 1 card. Is this how its supposed to work? All the cards are shrines but they don't trigger off each other.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. whenever I would attempt cast a spell to or activate an ability the game wouldn't let me select targets

    I was participating in a premium draft. whenever I would try to station my land, or cast a spell, the game would seemingly get stuck waiting for input, even though it wouldn't get to the point of allowing me to select a target. this meant I was unable to cast removal in the event and unable to use any activated abilities. the most frustrating part was that to my opponent it seemed like I was timing out as he kept saying "your go".

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Extraction Specialist not working as intended -- creature can attack and block while they control Extraction Specialist

    I just played a game where the opponent used Extraction Specialist to reanimate Coppercoat Vanguard from the graveyard, then attacked with both creatures on the following turn. I believe this is not how that card is intended to work. I've provided a screenshot where the issue occurred -- I could provide game files if requested but I imagine the issue is trivial to replicate? Thank you.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Not getting any MAR cards in MSH packs

    I have opened over 100 packs of MSH and gotten no MAR cards.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Force of negation doesn't work against reprieve?

    If I have Force of negation in hand with mana to cast, shouldn't I be able to use it against Reprieve?

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Instants and land destroyers not working

    Just played 3 matches. Encountered the following issues:

    1) Demolition Field didn't destroy the land I targeted
    2) Opponent played Shoot the Sheriff and Bitter Triumph, neither of which killed my creature (which wasn't an outlaw)
    3) Creature I played with Flash (Floodpits Drowner) on opponent's turn still had summoning sickness on my turn
    4) I played Witherbloom Charm on Ajani's Pridemate, didn't destroy it

    Soooo, something's wrong.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories