MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2696 results found
-
Dalkovan ecampent not work it produce no tokens by attacking
Dalkovan ecampent not work it produce no tokens by attacking
1 vote -
Error with lands count
It doesn't recognize I have three lands, it counts only two, so I wasn't able.to play any spell and I miss many playing turns because of this issue.
3 votes -
Game freezes and doesn’t allow side boarding
Game freezes mid game and needs app to be closed and reopened to get back in the game. When this happens and the game finishes instead of the side board screen it gives me an avatar screen. This has cost me many games and happens a lot
3 votes -
Relentless howl
Relentless howl is giving the caster of the instant the lifelink gain and not the creatures controller
I attacked a creature which was unblocked my opponent was in 2 life, he cast relentless howl on the block step and nit only git his 4 life as per the card but all my lifelink damage so went from losing to 16 health as I had enough to damage to win,2 votes -
Counter spell issues and paying ward on stack spells resolve with action occuring
During gameplay used an essence scatter to counter a Mike don party planners and game wanted me to pay ward. Ward should only be active once ETB not on stack. Followed with a disdainful stroke on another 5 or 6 mana green turtle. Spell resolved and creature was not countered. Please fix spell countering and removal process on the stack and etb.
2 votes -
Problems with choosing a deck and starting games
Hello, since the last update, I've been having several issues when starting games of all formats. These issues occur on both my PC (Windows) and my mobile device (Android). I can only play from my recently played matches, and I’m also unable to change my decks. When I try, neither formats nor decks are displayed. Sometimes the decks are visible, but I can’t click “Play.”
2 votes -
Eaten by Piranhas and Ygra eater of all bugged
I cast an Eaten by piranhas on ygra, sacrificing a creature do to its ward cost. Eaten by piranhas removed 3 abilities from Ygra, including the ability that makes creatures into artifact creatures. All creatures were still foods, and when the player proceeded to cast another creature a turn later, it was a food artifact as well. The ability text on Ygra was greyed out clearly showing it had been deactivated but it was still in effect. The other player had managed to get an emblem off that dealt me damage equal to the amount of healing they did. They…
3 votes -
How is it possible
That guy is obviously cheating, or I'm being matched against a bot; there's no way he could pull three copies of the same card in a row—and exactly when he needs them. What a disappointing game; it’s not the Magic I used to love anymore.
3 votes -
rocksteady and bebop
bug with commander partner rocksteady and bebop - doesn't work
1 vote -
Valkmira didn't trigger opponent to pay (1) for targeting my permanent
My opponent used "Sheltered by Ghosts" to remove my Valkmira itself from my battlefield. However, it didn't ask him/her to pay (1) to do this. Why? I have seen this happen with other cards that target Valkmira itself. It is being removed before being targeted?
1 vote -
spell pierce not working
Spell pierce is not working on certain non creature spells like rest in peace in the standard meta game event
2 votes -
Isildur’s Fateful Strike
I wasn’t able to play this card despite it being an instant even tho I had the mana available. It would not highlight as an eligible card to play. Bug. Please fix.
2 votes -
At this point…
At this point, I’m beyond disappointed at this game specific platform on playing mtg. The game play is very very very awful and punishes average players to death. I consistently make mythic often times within a week or a little over a week. But this is unacceptable when I am struggling for most of the time getting out of platinum. I barely got out with 4 days left I to the season…it doesn’t matter what deck I make within my means it gets countered fast. Standard is garbage, so much white going around, white decks always have sheltered by ghost…
3 votes -
Exile Return Error
Exile Return Error:** Permanents exiled until end of turn occasionally fail to return to the battlefield after the effect expires.
3 votes -
Ashiok, Dream Render
Ashiok, Dream Render's passive ability of preventing the opponent from searching their library does not currently work after the latest patch.
I tested this with Cleansing Wildfire, Price of Freedom, and Avengers Disassembled.
2 votes -
Cannot connect after July 21 update, Windows PC
After the July 21 update, I get the "Connection Lost" screen when I open Arena on my Windows PC. My computer is connected to the internet, and I am able to connect to the Arena server on my iPhone.
3 votes -
Bug regarding Hei Bai, Forest Guardian in Ranked Brawl.
Because I am Japanese, I will write in both English and Japanese.
English
In Ranked Brawl, it appears that the enchantment summoned from the deck by Heyavai, Guardian of the Forest's ETB ability is not chosen randomly, but rather determined by ascending mana cost.
Despite having seven different Shrine cards in the deck, the same enchantment is summoned first every single time across approximately 20 matches.Japanese
ランク戦ブロールで森の守護者、ヘイバイのETB能力でデッキから出てくるエンチャントがランダムでなくマナコストの軽い順に決められているように思われますデッキに入っている祭殿カードが7種類もあるのに約20戦で一回目に出てくるエンチャントが毎回同じエンチャントです
1 vote -
frogified magus of the moon
I frogified the magus of the moon but still all my lands were mountains… pls fix
2 votes -
bofur
Opponent played quarrel targeting my dain, but the game didn't pass priority to me to cast Bofur in my hand, resulting in my death and loss. This is a bug, as you can see I had one white mana up and was able to cast it. Granting it hexproof and indestructible would have allowed me to block and survive to next turn
1 vote -
No touch interaction
Playing on android tablet. have struggled to download the new update as my button was not regifting when I was clicking download. I uninstalled and reinstalled and cleared cache and same issue. Finally I spammed clicking the download button as fast as I could with two fingers finally started the download - but all buttons are the same now. Cannot choose play, or any of the top menu unless I spam click it for over 30 seconds as fast as possible.
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?