MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2695 results found
-
Scute Swarm Token Generation
I use cultivator colossus to gen scute swarm tokens. Any land drop over 250 tokens start to subtract from your total amount that are already on the battlefield.
I should have 250 on the first drop then 500 with a total of at least 1250 scutes. I only ever get 253.
3 votes -
I BOUGHT MYTHIC PACKS WITH GEMSTONES AND RECIEVE A RARE WILDCARD. HAPPENED TO ME AT LEAST 6 TIME NO WAY THIS IS NOT A BUG
HAPPENED TO ME AT LEAST 6 TIMES BUT IM TIRED OF BUYING GEM WITH MY MONEY TO CHANCE A MYTHIC IN A CERTAIN SET TO THEN RECEIVE A RARE WILDCARD IN A MYTHIC PACK AT LEAST GIVE ME A CRAPY OR EVEN BANNED MYTHIC BUT A RARE WILDCARD HAS TO BE A BUG. I FEEL LIKE IM BEING TAKING ADVANTAGE OFBECAUSE OF HOW SILLY THE FIX IS TO THE PROBLEM.
3 votes -
I BOUGHT MYTHIC PACKS WITH GEMSTONES AND RECIEVE A RARE WILDCARD. HAPPENED TO ME AT LEAST 6 TIME NO WAY THIS IS NOT A BUG
HAPPENED TO ME AT LEAST 6 TIMES BUT IM TIRED OF BUYING GEM WITH MY MONEY TO CHANCE A MYTHIC IN A CERTAIN SET TO THEN RECEIVE A RARE WILDCARD IN A MYTHIC PACK AT LEAST GIVE ME A CRAPY OR EVEN BANNED MYTHIC BUT A RARE WILDCARD HAS TO BE A BUG. I FEEL LIKE IM BEING TAKING ADVANTAGE OFBECAUSE OF HOW SILLY THE FIX IS TO THE PROBLEM.
3 votes -
ソーのハンマームジョルニア のバグ
ソーのハンマームジョルニアと、巨怪の怒り のトランプルオーラがついた 13/12 のクリーチャーで 11/10 3/3のクリーチャーに二体でブロックされ、相手のライフが11の状態だったが、戦闘ダメージが2倍になってトランプルの効果でダメージが入ると思ったが、入らなかった。
1 vote -
Loot, Exuberant Explorer - Bug
The card Loot, Exuberand Explorer is not puting the 5 cards from its ability back in the bottom of the library in radom order. It is instead puting them on top in revealed status.
3 votes -
Can't view my own feedback/bugs on this site.
If I go to https://feedback.wizards.com/users/894133237-coke-14715, I can see the bugs/suggestions I've raised over the past few years. (lots about how slow treasure tokens are. Please fix that, I am losing games because of this). But, if I try to visit one of these old posts:
... I get a permission denied error.
"Your email address does not have access to this forum. (Sign out)"
And there's no support options for the forum itself. I assume this means the older issues have been marked readonly/closed, something - but there's no indication on the list.
2 votes -
Deathrite Shaman
Hi, "Deathrite Shaman" somehow doesn't work properly/gets recognized as a mana source. I cast "Pact of Negation" with four mana sources and a, available for tapping, Deathrite Shaman in play, land in graveyard. I should have been able to pay the 5 mana needed for "Pact of Negation" in the upkeep, aut lost though, on ranked.
1 vote -
Cold-Blooded Killer starter deck missing 3x Sengir Vampire cards after color challenge
This bug report infinite loop is so disrespectful. I don't want to post a new idea, I want support.
I completed all 5 colors in the Color Challenge event, but my black starter deck (Cold-Blooded Killer) is missing 3x Sengir Vampire cards. It wants me to use wildcards to craft them, but I thought the whole idea behind that challenge was that I would get all 5 decks and their cards upon completion.
3 votes -
you really need to fix the game, get rid of obsolete thigs that are costing you players
you hand smoothing and your matchmaker algorithms are obsolete. Both were put in to attract new players and hand out BS participation trophies. Balancing the game for new players is out dated as almost 90% of the decks are copies of meta decks and if someone is using a copied deck do they really need any other advantage? The only payers it is really hurting are deck crafters. Your matchmaker is supposed to set the win rate at about 60% but against crafted decks it is actually much lower. Basic math is it is supposed to place you against deck…
3 votes -
Rebalanced Versions of Cards in Competitive Brawl
Hi! I really am enjoying the addition of competitive brawl! It would be awesome to be able to play the original version of cards that have a "nerfed" alchemy version like Winota or Vivi since the format encourages playing high-power cards anyways.
4 votes -
Historic Pauper
I’ve really enjoyed the recent Historic Pauper events on MTG Arena, especially seeing the format move from recurring Midweek Magic events to a full Metagame Challenge. I’d love to see Historic Pauper become a permanent competitive format, ideally with its own Ranked queue.
The repeated events and the recent Metagame Challenge make it feel like there is genuine player interest in the format. Even if a permanent Ranked ladder isn’t feasible yet, a permanent competitive queue would be a great way to test sustained demand without requiring a major commitment to seasonal Ranked rewards.
I’d personally play Historic Pauper Ranked…
3 votes -
Brawl Mobile
When i go for any brawl games, it stays on “waiting for opponent” page, but you can listen the sound effects of the game starting - then you only can wait till you lose the game by time ending
2 votes -
Unable to block
Client prevented me from selecting creatures to block in Hobbit limited. No abilities were activated or spells cast that would prevent blocking. Incident caused a timeout and eventual loss of game. Attempted to restart client while issue occurred but could not select blockers.
3 votes -
"Waiting for Server" when inspecting a deck
When you go to an event > Click on deck > View deck > Back > Back arrow on top left corner
The game get stuck on a never ending loop of "Waiting for Server"So when you're trying to understand which cards are in a deck you're playing, you just have to reboot the game each time (for each deck you view)
2 votes -
Not Able to Counter Spell from Improvisation Capstone
Opponent had cast Improvisation Capstone as a paradigm spell, and exiled Sublime Epiphany, targeting a planeswalker of mine. I had a counter spell in hand, but never received the ability to cast it to counter the Sublime Epiphany. I checked all of the cards on the battlefield and none of them made any spells uncounterable. Log files have been attached.
4 votes -
cant play instant,which cause game loss
cant play instant cause my lose
3 votes -
Matchmaking
Actually have fair matchmaking dependent upon wins, losses, rank and/or card based values (point system given for each card in deck or meta being used or overall deck level) for matchmaking or make it random.
4 votes -
Kili the Resourceful Bug
Opponent played Kili the Resourceful. The following turn the opponent played the first dwarf and drew a card and then played another dwarf in the same turn and drew another card which it should not trigger because the ability on activates once a turn. The next turn opponent drew another 2 cards on Kili which they should not have and I lost.
3 votes -
Beorn, Reluctant Host bug
beorn reluctant host not allowing me to play 2 lands in the same turn
2 votes -
impossible to exit friendly match up
After finishing a friendly match up, both players where brought to the deck builder, impossible to quit the match.
We both forced quit the app and launched it again, on both mobile and laptop, it always brings us back to the page saying "waiting for opponent". impossible to access anything else. Never-ending loop
3 votes
- Don't see your idea?