MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2695 results found
-
"Eaten Alive" card incorrectly asks for additional mana after choosing the sacrifice cost and don't ask for exile and sacrifice 2 creatures
I encountered a gameplay bug with Eaten Alive.
Card text:
“As an additional cost to cast this spell, sacrifice a creature or pay {3}{B}.
Exile target creature or planeswalker.”During a PvP match, I cast Eaten Alive and the game presented me with the two additional-cost options. I selected the sacrifice a creature option.
The game then asked me to choose one of my creatures to sacrifice. I selected it, and the creature was sacrificed successfully.
However, after that, Arena presented me with Auto-Pay and asked me to pay {3}{B} as well, even though I had already chosen and paid…
1 vote -
Can you patch to correct bad translations in french please? Fear of missing out / Old fat spider can't see me
"défaussez-vous d'une carte" et non "meuler une carte" pour Fear of
"prévenez toutes les blessures... infligées PAR..." et non "infligées à" pour Old fat spiderMerci
3 votes -
モバイルでBO3をプレイするとサイドボードが出来ない
サイドボードが完了されず、メインボードでゲーム2.ゲーム3をやらされる
3 votes -
traditional sealed UI bug
2026.62.10.13942.1309558
When playing traditional sealed and going into the sideboard phase after a match then the UI sometimes bugs out and it persists through the game into the main menu as well
2 votes -
Fear of Missing Out graveyard bug
I cast a Cease/Desist removing 2 cards from my opponent's graveyard. His Fear of Missing Out should not have been able to untap and attack a second time because he only had 3 cards in his graveyard. The card says he needs 4 different types in his GY. I think the game still saw the 4th card type in his graveyard, even though it was exiled. It won't let me add a log.
1 vote -
can't cast card even if there's enough mana
I can't cast that card even i have enough mana.
3 votes -
Brawl issue
I played brawl with a fellow and he was able to cast 3 of the same creature, as I understand it brawl is a singleton deck not sure how it happened. Creatures name was Nazgul or something similar from the LOTR set. Kind of disappointing.
2 votes -
Palantir
Palantir of Orthanc not triggering on the end step during the turn it is first played. 2026.62.10.5272.1309558
2 votes -
product suggestion
I was doing a draft in magic arena and the game crashed with no reason , I checked my net and was all right
2 votes -
Samut, Hazoret´s Champion breaking ETB and triggers
In MTG arena I played Samut, Hazoret´s Champion that enables haste for all creatures I control. I also had in play Mabel, Valley Hero that should put counters on new creatures. I also played Divining duelist with an ETB ability. Nothing worked. No ETB and no triggers for Mabel.
1 vote -
priority passes with castable spell in hand when using Shang-Chi and Osteomancer Adept
When comboing using Osteomancer Adept to cast spells from graveyard, insidious roots to make tokens when you cast creatures frome graveyard, and Shang-Chi to allow those tokens to tap for mana if you end up in a state with no castable spells in the graveyard, but a castable craterhoof in hand (off of sommoning sick tokens+Shang-Chi) priority is automatically passed to combat. While avoidable using full control, the behavior is unexpected and inconsistent with the typical behavior.
1 vote -
Edgar, Ancient Bloodlord
Edgar, Ancient Bloodlord is unable to be activated at instant speed.
1 vote -
Emotes with sounds - This is the day I will permanently lock in the mute all button in my options
Anything said in the title.
Im not even trying to get it removed, it wont it generates money.
I just wanted to make it heard that the ability to interject gameplay with paid sarcasm alongside sounds corsses the line of emotes interfering with my gameplay to a point were MTG arena is now indefinitly an emote free place for me2 votes -
Wildcards
Please make it so people can exchange their lower tier wildcards for higher tier ones. A system that is like:
10 Commons -> 1 uncommon
10 uncommon -> 1 rare
10 rare -> 1 mythicFor years I've had over a hundred common wildcards that I don't even touch or use because it's so easy to open the commons in packs. Please make this change, so many people have been asking for it and it's been neglected for way too long.
2 votes -
Card malfunction
I was trying to cast Primevals' Glorious Rebirth on my turn, I had 10 mana and was WBBURG because of Chromatic lantern, I lost the match because it would not let me play rebirth, I had 15 legendary in my grave,
1 vote -
Hall of Echoes
Hall of Echos cannot pay 5 to copy my creature on opponent's turn.
Don't see any speed or turn restriction on card, and full control mode did not allow me to pay 5 on opponents turn.
1 vote -
When a creature gets protection from a color any auras of that color are supposed to fall off it
As far as I understand it, when a creature gains protection from a color any auras or anything like that already on it are supposed to fall off so I would like to know why when I give my creature that has blue auras on it protection from blue with skrelv why dont the blue auras fall off?
1 vote -
Lank down
After defeet, my lank(tier) is down.
At the standard lank match.0 votes -
Face Jace Achievement
The achievement doesn't work - i only see two others who have posted the same results.
My jace was empowered to 12, it didnt grant me the achievement. The ONLY thing I can surmise, is that I need to use the jace reality sculptor planeswalker when i control 10 islands, and plus it doing 10 all together, but when i checked online it says that it doesnt need to happen all at once and it just means "total"Please fix the bug. trying to have 10 islands in one game is basically impossible let alone getting the planeswalker out too.
…
2 votes -
Legendary land entering tapped erroneously
In a recent game on PC, I had a Sokenzan, Crucible of Defiance in play and one in hand. I tapped the one in play for mana, and then played the one from hand as a land. The one from hand entered tapped, which is not supposed to happen. It remained tapped after choosing which one to sacrifice and I was not able to use it for mana that turn.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?