Skip to content

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions




This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

 

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

 

How to submit product suggestions

  1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

 

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

 

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.


2694 results found

  1. Order of resolving bugged

    Playing on android. Iridiscent beetle and the white enchantment that gives +1+1each turn to all my creatures beginning of endstep. It used to work fine, but now the beetle triggers first, so i have 0 +1+1 counters. Then the +1+1triggers, but i dont get the tokens thiscway. Whole deck ruined. Plz fix

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Unable to See Ranked Events Bug

    In the Starter Duel Deck I have won 15/3 matches, but it still tells me to resume playing. I cannot see any ranked constructed events, only Limited, and did not realize I was locked out of these and had been playing Pioneer thinking it just wasn't ranked. I cannot see Explorer or Historic events either. I have been playing Limited, but I feel my Arena experience has been severely compromised having been unable to play ranked events, and having not understood this was a bug, for such a long time.

    I believe I have found it in the “Find Matches”…

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. deck builder suddenly no longer allows addition of new cards when deck building

    When building decks I find that sometimes the "+" icon on my cards will gray out when not at 4 qty, and this will happen even if there is no copies in the side board. Once this happens, I am also unable to drag from the collection into the deck anymore.

    Exiting the deck building and re-entering it does not work, the only way to deal with this issue is to completely restart MTG:A. After the restart, it will work as expected.

    Lately it's happening so much it's becoming obtrusive, probably because I'm using it more for an experimental deck.

    …

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Arvad, Weatherlight Smuggler does not trigger his ability

    Arvad, Weatherlight Smuggler does not trigger when:

    You have creatures with Mobilize
    and creatures with decayed

    Have Arvad and Jadar -> attack with the zombie, sacrifice it... turn ends and does not trigger +1+1 on Arvad;

    Have Arvad and some creature with mobilize, has the same result.

    However, If you have another trigger in the end step, then arvad does count the sacrifice properly.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Skipped phases to attackers and unable to assign blockers.

    During a premium draft, I lost a match do to the following issues during game play when playing arena on my Samsung Galaxy Fold 6 One UI 8.5, Android 16:

    I passed my turn. My opponent went to their attack phase. I was not given priority to use abilities before attackers. After attackers were assigned it skipped straight to blockers, without asking for priority. Then during blockers phase, it only allowed me to assign Massacre Girl to block, even with several other blockers available. After closing out of the app and relogging in, I tried to assign more blockers, but…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. bug

    i'm not doing your job for you. hire more people, pay them properly, stop introducing new bugs to the game. Read the log. figure it out. fix the game.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Reality Fracture Sealed Best of 3. After the first game, instead of going to the sideboard screen, it locked me in a screen

    Reality Fracture Sealed Best of 3. After the first game, instead of going to the sideboard screen, it locked me a weird profile default screen.
    Similar issue that others are having. Got locked out of sideboarding and lost the next game.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Chaos Warp disappeared my commander (Vraska, Golgari Queen)

    I was playing a direct challange with another player (both on PC). I had my commander out (Vraska, Golgari Queen). The opponent cast Chaos Warp at it. I can't remember whether I clicked library or command zone, but it... disappeared. I tried to tutor for it in case it was in my library, but it wasn't there, in the graveyard, or exile. When I counted the reported cards in the various zones, I was now missing a card. After the game, instead of leaving I inspected the deck--it was just gone. The other player saw it too (we were in…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Boseji

    doesnt recognize snow wastes as basic land type

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Orb Redemption Bug

    I redeemed an orb for the Lyra Archangel of Dawn. The screen took a while to load and I had to restart MTGA on my Mac. I went in and the orb is not there and the card is not in the store or selectable as a crafted card in my deck. Does it take time for this to post?

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Unable to open pre release packs

    Pre release packs are still locked after attending an event on October 1 saying it is locked until September 29

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Angel's Grace

    This card (Angel's Grace), according to its description, states: "You can't lose the game this turn, and your opponents can't win the game this turn. Until end of turn, damage that would reduce your life total to less than one would reduce it to 1 instead." The crad has split second. In any case, this is not what happens when it is cast as last in a stack that would reduce the life total to less than 1. The life total goes in the negative, the turn continues until it's end, then the player loses. It does NOT remain above…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Tomik, Izzet Sparkmage [bug]

    Tomik, Izzet Sparkmage has text "If a source you control would deal noncombat damage to an opponent or a permanent an opponent controls, it deals that much damage plus 1 instead."This ability is bugged.

    Playing on PC

    This ability does work when targetting an opponent with non combat damage. It does not work when targetting a permanent an opponent controls with non combat damage.

    I expected it to work when targetting an permanent an opponent controls with non combat damage.

    -

    No workaround

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Deathtouch did not remove attacking creature

    I'm playing Arena on a Windows 10 PC.

    I blocked a "Bristly Bill, Spine Sower" with a "Leyline Axe" equipped. It had one +1/+1 counter on it. I blocked it with a "Dreadwind Scavenger" that had reached the threshold for Deathtouch. The "Bristly Bill, Spine Sower" should have been removed because of my creature blocking with Deathtouch, but it was not!

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Spamming GG caused game to end in Defeat??

    Opponent was taking their final turn as I swing in for lethal next turn, but they took a long time on their turn so I started to spam GG. The game suddenly ended in defeat as they were figuring out their attacks??

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Doctor Doom King of Latveria Bug

    I had Teferi’s ageless insight on the board, I cast dark deal. It goes to end of turn and I have a lot of cards in hand so I have to “choose 7 cards to keep” discarding 8 lands in the process and watch my opponent not take any damage for my land discards.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Cadet Tokens cannot be blocked individually

    My opponent attacked with 3 cadets made by the white sorcery that has basicland cycle. During blockers, they were considered as a single unit. Made me lose a draft game (wasn’t going well but still had a chance. Kind of stinks since they cost 10 000 gold to play… on iPad

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Duplicate Card in Draft Pack

    I noticed two copies of [[Proft, Cosulting Detective]] in the same draft pack during a FRA draft event earlier. I know there's supposed to be duplicated identities, but I don't think this is intended! See attached screenshot to see the extra detectives.

    My best guess is that this is related to the extra non-mirrored legend that seems to be the norm in packs. (i.e. you get both versions of Jiang Yanggu and 1 version of Massacre Girl - In this case I seem to have gotten both version of Proft and also 1 version of Proft)

    P.S. I tried to…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Error

    The Magic Arena app is ******* garbage, because I literally can’t play three **** matches in a row without the app crashing. The ******* game crashes, I can’t use my sideboard, and then when it’s supposed to load me back into the game, I get this ******* screen right here. This has been happening to me all day.

    What a piece-of-**** app.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Constantly lagging and losing connection since patch update

    Since hobbit update, at least once a game it will freeze. The game state will continue, but i have no actions. I can see the timer to roll down, but without refreshing i cant take any actions. Its odd because the board state is still available to me, I can zoom in on cards,etc.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories