Skip to content

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions




This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

 

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

 

How to submit product suggestions

  1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

 

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

 

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.


2690 results found

  1. Fiery Emancipation

    While I have out Ojer Axonil, deepest might, fiery emancipation doesn't seem to work correctly. I had put rolling vortex and when my turn ended and the opponents began they would take 1 damage from rolling vortex then it is changed to 4 from Ojer and then should be tripled unless it can only do 4 from ojer I guess.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Hawkeye Bug

    I fought with an opponent's hawekeye in a premier draft. And she dealt double its power dmg even being a combat?? She killed my creature and i lost the game because of that.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Cancel not working

    When I hit cancel, nothing happens, or it suddenly finds me an opponent. What it does not do is actually canceled the request for an opponent or stop the game from starting... when I hit cancel, I want to register that I've hit it and then exit me from the queue, not start a game!

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Prismatic Ending Bug

    I cast prismatic ending against my opponent’s CMC 2 badgermole cub. When casting the spell, the UI asked the value for X, which I set as 1 because that should allow me to cast with red / white. When the spell resolved, it only used one mana and failed to exile the cub.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Loss without getting a match

    I was 2-1 going into a new match at around 11:20 am PST 8/2/2026 For the TLA Play box. the queue broke, never said opponent matched and was running up past 2 minutes. I restarted teh application and see a 2-2 record on the event.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Emotes from Liliana bundle not displayed

    I bought with gems the Liliana package (lines and interactions) but they are not displayed when I interact with my opponent

    Did I miss something?

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Mana sources auto tapping DESPITE ME MANUALLY TAPPING THEM

    I'm getting sick and tired of tapping my lands to produce the mana and then casting my spell and the stupid game decides to tap OTHER mana sources to cast the spell and leave me with unspent mana. This stupid bug has cost me a few matches and I'm getting sick and tired of this idiotic bug. 3 times today. Why is wizards full of inadequate people who don't know how to properly make a game work. Good lord.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Deep-Cavern Bat Bug

    If you flashback a removal spell with the card Flashback while Deep-Cavern Bat is on the stack, it will fail to reveal the opponent's hand. You can see in my screenshot Deep-Cavern Bat has been played, been removed, but my opponent's hand isn't revealed as it ought to be.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Lions eye diamond not playable

    Powered cube event
    Mtga on Android

    Play underworld breech
    Lions eye diamond in the graveyard
    Target me with brain freeze
    Graveyard fills up
    Lions eye diamond is placed ro the far left of playable cards from the graveyard
    Tey to drag Lions eye diamond to the battlefield to play it with underworld breach ability
    The spell just snapps back to hand over and over untill timer runs out.
    Expected to be able to play the card exiling three cards from my graveyard.

    It lost me a game and my final life in the draft. I would like to have the…

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. timer

    PLEASE IMPROVE TIMER.

    for the love of all things sane and good, if a player resolves a spell, add a little extra time to the timer. if they are taking game actions, just add time to the timer so combos are playable. The Timer is the worst part of this game for sure.

    just been screwed over twice in my games first with Nady in Timeless becuase the game actions and Nadu triggers don't add to the clock for some reason, and then another game because I resolves a spell, but had 0 time to take game actions afterwards causing…

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. asset

    During a Pioneer event, while I was playing with my Abzan Greasefang deck, I encountered the same issue in two matches. Every time I cast Cache Grab, the message "Asset Error Detected" appeared on my screen, and I couldn't continue playing. As a result, I have received two losses in the event so far due to this technical issue.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Issue: Unable to sideboard after PC crash when rejoining on mobile (MTGA) Description: If MTGA crashes on PC and I rejoin the match using a

    Issue: Unable to sideboard after PC crash when rejoining on mobile (MTGA)
    Description: If MTGA crashes on PC and I rejoin the match using a mobile app, I am unable to sideboard. This bug severely impacts match outcomes and requires urgent fixing.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Priority passing when having something to do

    Priority was passed for me even when having interaction to use. Both at the end of my turn after letting opponents resolve their end of turn-effects, and in their 2nd main phase after they cast spells. Just skipped right through to the next turn without asking me to pass priority. This was after their spells/effects had resolved, but I should still have had a window of opportunity to do something.
    In the attached picture I have an Overwhelming Surge in hand I could have used on their last turn.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Shard Mage's rescue

    Dusk Rose Reliquary Exiled my creature, despite deliberately expecting that, and having a white land unused and a Shard Mage in my hand, it didn't allow me to use it, even for the rest of the turn, it acted as though I didn't have the card, not lighting up as a card that I could play, there was nothing on the field that could stop me from playing my spell.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Issue with Jump In Rewards - Receiving 20 Gems Instead of Rare Cards Despite Incomplete Collection

    Hello Wizards of the Coast Support Team,

    I am writing to report an issue I experienced with the Jump In event for the Marvel Super Heroes set.

    I recently played the Jump In event using a ticket. I won my match, but the rewards I received were 20 Gems, twice. As you know, 20 Gems is equivalent to only about 0.10 USD, while a single Rare Wildcard is sold for about 4.50 USD (4 wildcards for 1800 JPY). The value difference is 25 times, which is extremely frustrating.

    My collection for Marvel Super Heroes is not complete at all, as…

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Fog doesn't prevent combat damage

    Fog has literally one job, yet despite showing the "protected" effect around all my permanents, Fog is all show. It seems to have no effect all all. This has happened several times now.

    It's not a good feeling to have your opponent breeze through your protection like it doesn't exist 🙃

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    2 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Withering curse

    Wishing curse is supposed to be a -2/-2 until end of turn but it kills my creatures

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Bug with Adamant mechanic

    As I was playing a game of Mixed-Up Draft, I am resolving the sorcery Forbidden Fruit while having only three lands in play, 2 Swamps and Sanguine Morass, the back side of Bloodsoaked Insight played as a black/red dual. Forbidden Fruit resolves regularly but I don't get a Food token. While paying for Adamant, Arena incorrectly taps Morass for red for no reason whatsoever. This is counter-intuitive and there's no way the player has to be punished for not manually tapping their lands, especially since Adamant cards should be coded in a way that they always get payed for Adamant…

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Arnyn, Deathbloom Botanist Not Triggering

    Playing Brawl on PC. I played a spell with an additional cost of sacrificing a creature while Arnyn, Deathbloom Botanist was on my board. Sacrified a 0/1 goat token. Arnyn's gain/drain effect did not trigger. Has happened a few times today seemingly at random. Attached log.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories