MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2690 results found
-
repeal
I used Jace, Telepath Unbound to "Flashback" Repeal. The game would not let me flashback it for X=0 also there were tokens that are legal targets.
1 vote -
Make Urza’s Saga craftable and legal in Timeless
Urza’s Saga is already fully implemented and functional in MTG Arena through Arena Powered Cube, but players cannot craft or use it in constructed formats.
Timeless already includes extremely powerful paper cards such as Force of Will, Daze, Ancient Tomb, Wrenn and Six, Chrome Mox, and many digital-only Alchemy cards. Keeping Urza’s Saga unavailable therefore feels arbitrary, especially when no additional technical implementation is required.
Please make Urza’s Saga craftable and legal in Timeless. It would enable established paper archetypes involving artifacts, toolbox strategies, Stompy, and other land-based decks. If its power level becomes problematic, Timeless already has a restricted…
1 vote -
Scute Swarm
I want to know why if we are waiting on a triggered action and nothing we can do until the triggered action is done why the countdown of inactivity is counting down? I triggered a Scute Swarm action that caused over 150 tokens to be made and the counter counted down causing me to have a loss. No way to interrupt the action and no way to do anything but wait. This would have been a win for me , but instead a loss because of the timer system not recognizing that this is a triggered action.
2 votes -
不死鳥艦隊の飛行船 がブロックのダメージ解決時にトークンかわかりにくい
Give us the steps to reproduce the bug不死鳥艦隊の飛行船のトークンではないカードとトークンでブロックが指定された場合にどちらもカードのように見えてわかりにくい
Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)PC
Enter the actual results you’re experiencingスクリーンショット参照
Enter the expected results of the featureカードとトークンの見分けができた方がいい
Add any relevant screenshots/videosIf you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.ダメージが自動解決されたらそのときはカードの方からダメージが入って、トークンが残った とりあえずそれでいいかな
1 vote -
Issue with UI prompts
Opponent played Nashi (ward 2) with a Cavern of Souls. I played a Mana Leak I had taken with Siphon Insight to counter it (stupid move, I know). The interface asked me if I was sure, but stated it was because the unresolved spell has Ward 2 and I would need to pay that cost if I targeted it
2 votes -
Daily Deals are pathetic
I think it is absolutely pathetic that Wizards made the most excellent choice of selling single cards via daily deals but then offer, almost exclusively, unplayable bulk rares at high cost and then finally when shock lands (which are not only staples of historic and timeless but are currently in standard with no rotation near) pop up in daily deals it is for card styles. Absolutely pathetic. Also I am constantly dropping matches because NO ONE WILL FIX THE SIDEBOARDING BUGS IN BEST OF 3
2 votes -
Search by most recently acquired
In deck building and/or collection, please allow search by most recently acquired. Sometimes I forget what I’ve wildcarded when I am on a spree.
3 votes -
Algorythmic FAVORTISUM is at an ALL TIME HIGH
For the record ,No rigged ranking system shows who the real Champ is point 1.
POINT 2 ,I WILL QUIT EVERY GAME THAT LOOKS SUSPECT AND STILL FINISH DIAMOND OR MYTHIC EVERY SEASON.NO POINT PLAYING IF THE PC IS HELPING THE OTHER GUY CHEAT.
3 votes -
1 vote
-
MTG Arena
I Lost against Preacher of the schism 2/4 and unstoppable slasher 2/3 while full health. No defenders, still lost.
No mechanic on these creatures is supposed to kill 20 plus hp player on one attack.Bug ingame please restoe rank.
Thank you
1 vote -
Superior Spider Man repeating early bug from Kavaero
Superior Spider Man repeating early bug from Kavaero, Mind-Bitten...where its triggering "cast from hand only" abilities like "Bringer of the last Gift" . Originally patched under Patch 2025.54.0
1 vote -
Sauron, the dark lord
Opponent didn't have to sacrifice a legendary creature or artifact as part of the ward cost.
1 vote -
You need to introduce true landfall hate already
You need to introduce multiple cards that can interact with triggers that occur when a land enters the battlefield already. This has gotten out of hand and is proving to be a greedier monster that needs some kind of response. You let blue counter players all day and stax prevent players from playing. This doesn't interfere with actually playing lands, it just stops the secondary value engines from overproducing.
The 2–3 Mana Cheap Techs (The "Safety Valves")
- Artifact / Enchantment ({2} or {1}{W}): "Lands entering the battlefield don't cause abilities to trigger."
The 4–5 Mana Mid-Tier (The "Value Stax")
- Enchantment…
1 vote -
Lower price of Phantom (because that's what it is) Powered Cube Draft to realistic prices
Powered Cube's price is crazy high for a phantom cube draft. Literally you get better rewards IRL at most events that have powered cubes than on Arena. Also, it was previously priced lower, so it's not like you can't do it; frankly, it's just not enjoyable to play Powered Cube when the stakes are so much higher, and it stifles creativity—every pick you make when the draft price is that high, you're forced to think about the economics of the game, instead of the gameplay. Each potential "do I pick the more enjoyable card?" is balanced against losing 1500 gems…
2 votes -
menu graphics became white squares
after finishing a dradt all of the images of coins and gems, as well as the menu icons at the top, all either became white or had strong white discoloration
1 vote -
Regarding the resolution of Arid Archway
In MTGA, could you please prevent the triggered ability of Arid Archway from automatically going on the stack when it enters the battlefield?
I would like to be able to tap the land I want to return to my hand for mana before returning it.
Similar to Lotus Field, I would appreciate it if land-leaving-the-battlefield triggers were treated in a way that allows producing mana without needing to enable Full Control.1 vote -
draft
I encountered a server error during a 2-Pick Draft on the PC version of the MTG Arena app, and the game froze for a while.
I restarted the MTG Arena app, and I was able to resume the draft. However, while the game was frozen and disconnected, the pick timer appears to have continued running, and some cards were automatically picked for me.
As a result, I was unable to properly make my draft picks and complete the draft as intended.
Platform: PC (MTG Arena desktop app)
1 vote -
GAME ends without explination
YO U R MALE & RUN DAY CARE YOU R 13% ? CASUE R HATIAN CAN I GETgeMS I R HATIAN RTREARTRD??????
1 vote -
Apple pencil
Please fix the Apple Pencil bug where it now auto highlights cards magnified. Before it would act just like a finger, now it just stays zoomed in on whatever you tap, unless you tap the "board". Very annoying to deal with and the Apple Pencil is my favourite way to play magic when I’m not at my PC. Please fix soon.
2 votes -
Life Gain Issue on Metropolis Reformer
I had 20 health. I blocked a creature with Metropolis Reformer and it took 4 damage. Their tokens caused me 22 damage. The game then registered me as losing, without giving me the life gain of 4 from the damage that Metropolis Reformer should have given me. My health should have been 2 after everything resolves. This is on iOS. I have experienced other matches where creatures have the same mechanic, where I drop their health below 0, but then the life gain from damage to creature is applied to their life total putting them back in positive. There were…
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?