Skip to content

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions




This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

 

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

 

How to submit product suggestions

  1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

 

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

 

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.


2687 results found

  1. Dradt Auto-Pick Issue, Auto Pick fails and crashes the client

    Draft Auto Pick on Mac Client fails and kicks me out to "Waiting for Server." I was drafting in Premier Hobbit Draft and I let the draft timer run down with my card selected. I received an error message that read something like "Could not pick selected Card" and was kicked to the "Waiting for Server" loading screen which did not resolve. I restarted the app and noticed the auto pick had added a card I had not previously selected. Because of the limited time I once again let the timer run down. I received the same error message and…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Carta con enrollar 4 trasgos solo enrola 1

    Juego una carta con enrollar 4 trasgos y solo da 1 +1/+1 al que ya tengo en lugar de dar 4.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Lands not untapping

    Lands don’t untap, I get frozen out of turns while my opponent can keep playing. Impossible to play the game

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Glasspool mimic not being transformable

    With the rules change from spiderman modal double faced cards should be able to transform, but when I copy something with glasspool mimic and then try to transform it it does not work. This interaction works with mirrorhall mimic. When I hover over the mirrorhall mimic copying something after trying to transform it I see the ghastly mimicry enchantment pop up in the "original card" popup, but glasspool mimic only shows the front face.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Kaito Ninjutsu does not respect High Noon

    If you play High Noon, the opponent can both ninjutsu Kaito in and play a removal spell in the same turn. It just happened to me two turns in a row.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. possible cheating?

    Opponent somehow exiled one of my cards without playing anything new (nothing new on the battlefield, in his graveyard, or in his exile) and then forced one of my timeouts almost immediately after (within 10-20 secs). Captured bug log, then game became unplayable, kill-switched out.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. デッキ編集で長押ししてもカード詳細が出ない

    デッキ編集でコレクション欄のカードを長押ししてカード詳細を確認ができない。以前はできていた。
    デッキ内のカードは長押しで詳細が表示される。
    アプリの修復、再インストールするも改善しない。

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. PLEASE put companion (pet) sound effects on a different channel from normal SFX

    Could "game rules" sounds be on a separate channel from normal sound effects?

    I want to mute everything that isn't relevant to the execution of a match, so that when i minimize the window the only sounds i hear from the game are sounds that tell me something is happening that i might need to respond to.

    Like, just sound effects for game actions, shuffling, the rope, priority, etc. I want to mute everything else, no "ear candy".

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Non la pioche n'est truquée...

    Le deck de l'adversaire contient 2 fois plus de carte que la mien et il a une pioche comme ça alors que je tape que du terrain mais quand on le signal WoC vient dirte que c'est normal et que c'est pour tous le monde pareil alors que cela se produit une partie sur 2 en mode classement.

    Ce jeux est obligé de truqué la pioche contre des joueurs comme moi qui n'a jamais donner le moindre dollar en cinq année de jeux pour faire gagner les pauvres crédules qui viennent expliquer ici qu'ils se font arnaquer.

    Quand on consulte…

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. You do not care what our ailments are:rage was setup to do. They were suppose to go first but the they mulligan to 5 and gave up. That win p

    The entry level is about how 5 cards can d
    subdist against the full grip. This is the fill out so many forms also that you're one issue can then be selected. The point you try exceeds their furtive smalll point. Above this maybe the only layer that is substantial. Above that parts are so inhospitable

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. In ranked BO3 I cant sideboard. It happens a lot of times, today I lost 2 matches because of this.

    In ranked BO3 I cant sideboard. It happens a lot of times, today I lost 2 matches because of this.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Store Collected Count Wrong

    The store single card purchases show the incorrect card count. It frequently says Collected: 0 when I have one or more of these cards. This will cause a user to waste gold without getting any cards in return.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Cannot select Country during Account Registration Bug

    Hi, I am attempting to create a new Wizards account, but I encounter this error.

    selecting my country triggers the error, whereas selecting other countries allows the registration process to proceed normally.

    I have attached a screenshot of the error. Could you please look into this issue or assist me with completing my registration?

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Bug in display of number of collected cards when buying singles

    When buying singles the shop, it displays you how many times you have collected that card (e.g. collected : 3). But this count does not take into account the same card from older sets. I have a maze mind tome of core set 2020, the shop tells me I have 0 collected, probably because it counts how many maze mind tome I have from foundation

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. countdown Bug

    A player called Sparky keep sending messages so the countdown never started and keep the game stoped without doing nothing just sending this same messagem for about five minutes.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. leyline of the void vs devil tokens

    2019-07-12, Wizards clarified that tokens still die while Leyline of the Void is on the battlefield, meaning they are no longer immune to the card’s effect. This change effectively removed the prior exception for tokens, making them subject to Leyline’s exile rule just like non‑token permanents.

    Devil tokens die but as a replacement effect are exiled therefore do not get to deal 1 damage to any target. This is currently bugged and they are being allowed to ping while Leyline is on the field.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Thorin, Mountain King bugs

    All three of these occurred during Thorin's enter trigger. I had a Bifur in play with storied, and it had a Dwarven Shortsword and a Ragged Short Spear equipped.

    1. Unable to view battlefield. Once I selected the equipment on Bifur by clicking on the battlefield, the screen to select the card came up and I was not able to go back to the battlefield to view my opponent's creatures toughness values.

    2. Unable to deselect an equipment. Once I selected the equipment in the screen to select the equipment cards, I could not de-select it. I wanted to deselect one of…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Combat Celebrant doesn't trigger

    I am not getting the option to exert Combat Celebrant. I also cannot submit my 15 second video due to a 502 Cloudflare error.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Solphim, Mayhem Dominus + Stormfist Crusader

    Opponents should receive two damage while the owner of the Stormfist should receive only one, right?

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Let me opt out of feedback messages.

    When I loose a game I want to start a new one, I do not want to dwell on and tell you whether the game I lost was fun or not. Also when I win I want to start a new game, not dwell on whether it was a fun or not game. Almost all games are fun otherwise I would not play. At least I was having fun until those extremely annoying faces pop up and you ask me whether I had fun during that game. Let us at least opt out when we consistantly skip the feedback.

    You…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories