MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2664 results found
-
1 vote
-
Achievement
Achievements are not tracking for The Reality Fracture specific achievements. Any of the "in a matchmade game" achievements are not counting, like Empower Jace 10, casting from Hexhaven Charm, etc.
1 vote -
Darklight Phineis not triggering TWICE on same game even when two creatures die before combat.
In the same game, on two different turns, Darklight Phoenix was in my graveyard, two creatures died before combat, and the Phoenix did NOT return to the battlefield.
1 vote -
draft
Servor error while picking in my "fractured reality" major draft.
Results: few boosters missed and tons of cards that I didn't want to play. The error seems to have impacted other players as well.
My internet connexion was fine though. Happened around 2:30 PM CEST.
Is there anything to do to redo the draft?1 vote -
Wrong 'cards in hand' information bug with Flashback
My opponent's hand showed 1 card with the information clearly stating that the opponent had 1 card in hand (see the attached image), when in fact the opponent had 0 cards in hand and 1 card in the graveyard with flashback. This made me waste a discard spell that did nothing. Please fix the cards in hand counter bug as this is clearly false and misleading information.
1 vote -
Systems are not operational I cannot get into the game your server will not connect
It's funny how your website says that there's no issues today, but I'm reporting a bunch of issues. The fact that I can't get into the game. I don't know what you guys did with the last update, but you've totally screwed the access to the game and it won't connect to the server. Just sits there with a circle of death. Not connecting, not connecting, not connecting. There's nothing I can do. I don't know what the **** you guys did the game but you just screwed everyone and then you pretend like there's nothing going on.
1 vote -
GAME WONT LOAD
What did you guys do to the game and it never loads anymore. Just sits there saying waiting for the server with a circle of death and never goes to the main home screen. What the f*** did you guys do with this last update? You totally f***** the game.
1 vote -
Stack was not cleared after Fatehold Charm resolved.
Stack was not cleared after Fatehold Charm resolved.
Game continued, but Fatehold Charm was on the stack (graphicly) for the rest of the match.
PC1 vote -
draft - bug significant delays and indicating that I was inactive
Hello,
While playing a draft on Magic Arena with the Reality Fracture set, I encountered an issue during one of my matches.
The game suddenly started experiencing significant delays and was indicating that I was inactive, even though I was still in the game and actively playing. Every time I tried to perform an action, the game responded very slowly, as if I had lost my internet connection.
I checked my connection on my end, and everything appeared to be working normally, so I believe the issue may have been related to the game itself.
Unfortunately, this issue caused me…
1 vote -
Answer my ticket immediately
I just purchased the $199.99 big box of gems through steam and didn't get the gems on my account. Please respond to my ticket. This involves money so I expect you to answer immediately.
1 vote -
Answer my ticket immediately
I just purchased the $199.99 big box of gems through steam and didn't get the gems on my account. Please respond to my ticket. This involves money so I expect you to answer immediately.
1 vote -
Answer my ticket immediately
I just purchased the $199.99 big box of gems through steam and didn't get the gems on my account. Please respond to my ticket. This involves money so I expect you to answer immediately.
1 vote -
Answer my ticket immediately
I just purchased the $199.99 big box of gems through steam and didn't get the gems on my account. Please respond to my ticket. This involves money so I expect you to answer immediately.
1 vote -
Answer my ticket immediately
I just purchased the $199.99 big box of gems through steam and didn't get the gems on my account. Please respond to my ticket. This involves money so I expect you to answer immediately.
1 vote -
Answer my ticket immediately
I just purchased the $199.99 big box of gems and didn't get it. Please respond to my ticket. This involves money so I expect you to answer immediately.
1 vote -
Boosters won but not accessible
I just won a Reality boosters from experience reward, but no booster was added in my booster collection.
1 vote -
ドラフト中のピックが変更できない、あるいはピック出来ない問題
ドラフト中にピックするカードが勝手に選択されて、制限時間が来るまで他のカードに変更できなくなる。あるいは、ピックしようとカードをクリックしてもカードを選択できずに制限時間が来るとカードがピック出来ないために不整合によると思われるエラーでサーバーとの接続を回復しようとなるが、裏でピックは進んでいるためピックがうまくいかない不具合が起きた。
推測になるが、前のピックを行った際にダブルクリックをしてカードを選択していた場合、クリックの操作が次のドラフトパックにも反映されているような挙動にも見えた。
PC版 2026.63.10.14403.1326110
プレミア・ドラフト リアリティ・フラクチャーで生じたエラー1 vote -
Bug auto-selecting card and not able to change choice in Premier Draft Reality Fractured.
No image, but in two to three times during draft, a card becomes picked and I can't change it. The timer then runs out forcing me to pick the card.
1 vote -
Graft surgeon
Playing on arena on Android. My draft surgeon died..put it's counter on my 2/1 that gets a counter whenever you gain life. It had 8 counters on it already. It lost most of its existing counters. Cost me any chance of winning the game.
1 vote -
Appa, Loyal Sky Bison
Target creature you control gains flying until end of turn. My opponent was able to pick two. When did creature become plural. Am I missing something here?
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?