MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
75 results found
-
The Hobbit riddle bug skips to 8th riddle
I answered the first 4 riddles correctly but didn't notice it skipped to the eighth riddle. When I answered the eighth riddle it then opened up the final riddle, but I am missing 5, 6 and 7.
10 votes -
Third riddle (wind) does not give a reward and no follow up mail is sent in game
Hello - I was doing today's riddle promotion and when I did the third riddle (code: wind) it hung. When it stopped hanging it took me back to the store with nothing to claim. I tried to re-enter and it says it was already redeemed but nothing new is in my library and no follow up mail was received like the previous 2 riddles.
13 votes -
Unable to claim previous season's mastery orbs
I am unable to access the previous season's mastery orbs to spend.
Click Mastery tab
'Previous Mastery' button disappears10 votes -
riddles
Riddles not working properly. First 3 were fine, then I got a message called "eighth riddle", which was "what have I got in my pocket". "Ring" didn't work so I started putting in the answers to other Bilbo-Gollum riddles, and "egg" worked. Presumably that was the 4th riddle? Next message was "sixth riddle", the fish one, and fish did work. Then I got 7th riddle, the time one, put in "time" and it said code already redeemed. Maybe because I already tried that for the 8th/4th one? At this point I gave up.
7 votes -
Third Riddle - The Hobbit No Card Reward
No Reward from 3rd Riddle Redeemed .
7 votes -
Bought a mythic pack, only got a rare wildcard
I bought a mythic pack of Marvel and I only got a rare wildcard (see screenshot). I’m 100% sure it was a mythic pack because I had exactly 3300 gems, bought two packs, and as you can see in the screenshot below I have 2780 gems (I.e. I spent 520 gems).
5 votes -
Riddle code bugged
I entered Fish on the third riddle and it said success but didn't give me the rewards (because obviously it's not the answer to the third riddle). Now I've gotten to the sixth riddle I typed in fish and it says the code has already been redeemed but won't give me the seventh and final riddle or the reward for the sixth riddle.
5 votes -
continue error open packs
Every time I launch Arena, the screens for receiving packs appear; I go through the process, but the packs don't show up in my inventory to be opened.
I’ve also tried closing and reopening Arena, but the problem persists.
i have a mac3 votes -
PURCHASE DAILY DEALS BUG
PC. In the store like the image says there is no card in my collection, but thats not true.
2 votes -
will not open
Im running the latest windows 11 fully updated. I just loaded your latest update and the game will not connect but some strange debug menu pops up in the corner and if I click on anything the game reloads. I just wanted to play some mtg arena but its broken I included a screen shot.
4 votes -
Number of collected cards in store is incorrect
Platform: PC
Expected Result: "Painful Quandary Collected: 2", "River's Rebuke Collected:1"
Actual Result: "Painful Quandary Collected: 0", "River's Rebuke Collected:0"Steps to reproduce the bug: Owning copies of a card in store, but from a different set and none from the set the store is actually selling. Only after buying the card will the number of "Collected" indicated in the store be properly computed to count all versions of the card owned.
When in Store, when you're trying to buy a card to add to collection, there's is a counter above the gems and coins to show how many of…
4 votes -
Unable to purchase items in store on Mac client
Steps to reproduce bug:
1. Launch Arena on Mac (Tahoe 26.6.2)
2. Go to the store
3. Try to purchase anything for $$$Tried with both Rare wildcards and Gems.
Expected result: Taking me to a purchase page like I usually see
Actual result: No error message. The purchase window just closes out and goes back to the store.2 votes -
gold pack progression not working correctly
the gold pack progression has been stuck at 2 for at least 10-15 packs, if not more, been needing a fix for a while
3 votes -
Drakuseth
Purchased Drakuseth card in the store and now the game says I don’t own that card as I try to locate it and add to my deck
1 vote -
store error
when i go to purchase gems it says in app purchases are not available and store error
3 votes -
10th pack reward issue
I bought 10 packs. When I got my reward for the 10th pack I was opening the cards and got distracted, then my phone screen closed and when I opened my app back up I lost all the bonus cards I had just earned!!!! Feeling kinda bummed and annoyed.
3 votes -
Daily Deals Reset in 217 Hours
Apparently my Daily Deals reset in 217 Hours? I’m on iOS and tried restarting the app and resetting assets and this bug still persists.
3 votes -
Hawkeye, Kate Bishop Avatar
The Hawkeye, Kate Bishop Avatar is not the same as the one that is shown in the bundle. When I look through my avatars, I see that the picture does not reflect the actual avatar.
2 votes -
Steam : game data space not cleaned after download
Between the 21st and 22nd, the game asked for 11,000 MB of free space during loading. I made the necessary space, but the game did not free it again once the new game files had finished loading.
I therefore deleted the download folder from my Steam files, ran the content verification, and launched the game. It downloaded another 1.5 GB when starting up, but overall I recovered roughly the 11 GB of space.
With component prices being what they are at the moment, you need to be careful about the resources being used. I also find that, on mobile devices,…
3 votes -
Brawl deck in store can’t be used
I bought the new Sauron deck in the store and it won’t let me play with it because 10 cards aren’t available in the game but it’s apart of the deck and I just paid a lot of money For it.
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?