MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2662 results found
-
Ovika, Enigma Goliath
I targeted and paid ward cost so it couldn’t block but the opponent was still able to block with it.
1 vote -
Please stop punishing me for drawing cards, always making start with 6 or fewer, and flooding or screwing every game. Please
Please stop punishing me for drawing cards, always making start with 6 or fewer, and flooding or screwing every game. Please check my logs and see how bad and constant it is.
1 vote -
Cid
I have crafted two copies of Cid, the Artificer for the Final Fantasy deck. The game is not registering that I own these cards. It still shows that I own 108/109 uncommon FIN cards.
1 vote -
Yoshimaru, Beloved Companion is not adding an additional +1/+1 counter
Playing Yoshimaru, Beloved Companion and Ajani's Pridemate. After I gained life, Ajani's Pridemate triggered and would receive one +1/+1 counter. Because of Yoshimaru, Beloved Companion's ability, the number of +1/+1 counters placed on a creature I control should be increased by one. Therefore, Ajani's Pridemate should have received two +1/+1 counters instead of one. However, Ajani's Pridemate only received one +1/+1 counter. Yoshimaru's replacement effect did not appear to apply.
1 vote -
Cheating
I was playing in a draft one town from winning when the game freezes during the opponents timer, not resolving the first pip (no line left) for a solid 60 seconds. Suddenly my turn is over and theirs starts, he attacks and ends turn. I draw, go to play the card and they day again. Again the timer ends wand holds on thr pip not resolving. My spell never resolves and the card is visibly in my hand but not playable. I get a warning about surrendering despite waiting on my opponent. Another timer for the opponent, eventually ending the…
1 vote -
Curious Farm Animals
Curious Farm Animals taping feature does not work. It enter into a bug, I cannot select enchanment, then I cannot do anything, time pass, I cannot even concede. Playing on mobile.
1 vote -
Jiang Yanggu, alone effect bug
Card effect is supposed to trigger when any creature you control attacks alone. In draft (only place I’ve used it so far) the effect is only triggering when Hthe card itself attacks alone, it does not trigger if you attack alone with another creature. This is not what the card text says it does.
1 vote -
Reality fracture prerelease packs for MTGA not delivered
I see that everyone who went to prerelease got prerelease packs in MTGA. I did not receive anything and have linked my same email I entered the prerelease with for MTGA. How do I get this fixed?
1 vote -
顔泥棒、コー
顔泥棒、コー、が、多相の戦士にもかかわらず、不浄の別室のトリガーにならない。
解釈が違っているでしょうか?1 vote -
Soul Partition targeting commander
Platform: PC
In a game of historic brawl, my commander (Glarb) was targeted and exiled with Soul Partition. When given the option to return Glarb to the CZ or leave him in exile to be recast later for only 2 generic mana, I opted for the latter. However, I was only allowed to cast him for 2GUB on the following turn, resulting in a game loss due to inability to access a deathtouch blocker.
1 vote -
Menus being unusable during traditional draft sideboarding
I got disconnected from the servers while playing a traditional draft round, and after I lost, the menus for sideboarding were completely broken, leading to a cosmetic menu with nothing showing up. I used escape to get to the arena menu and see if this one worked, it seemed so, and the sideboarding menu changed again, in another broken and unusable way. After doing the operation an additional time, I ended up on the classic sideboarding menu, except my deck didn't show up, only my leftover cards from the draft. I could click on the arrow hiding and showing the…
1 vote -
Twice it's happened today. I've selected a defender to defend an enemey attacker and twice it's ignored it.
Twice it's happened today. I've selected a defender to defend an enemey attacker and twice it's ignored it and I lost. The first time I thought I maybe had a brain **** and didn't defend. The second time I was absolutely certain I defended and it ignored it.
1 vote -
傀儡造り
時間カウンターが乗っていてクリーチャーではない状態であるホーントウッドの大主などのカードに、傀儡造りをエンチャントしてもクリーチャー化しません。
傀儡造りの効果と兆候能力の効果によるカードタイプ変更効果がタイムスタンプ順に適用され、最終的には時間カウンターの乗っているホーントウッドの大主は傀儡造りの効果によって5/5のクリーチャーになる、と認識しているのですが、バグでしょうか?それとも、仕様でしょうか?1 vote -
1 vote
-
Les trésor ne se créés PAS !
Lorsque j’utilise Magda Hors la lois intrépide, un trésor doit se créer à chaque fois qu'un nain s'engage. Or dans la configuration où j'ai Madga en jeu avec Nexus de masquebois, Visiteur draconique, et wagonet de mine surgissant (qui permet pilotage 1), les dragons de visiteur draconique apparaissent bien mais pas les trésor. De plus, je ne peux plus activer la capacité de magda (sacrifier 5 trésor : chercher dans votre bibliothèque une carte de dragon ou d'artefact et mettez là sur le champ de bataille).
J'ai en jeu Nexus de Masquebois (qui dit entre autre : Les créatures que…
1 vote -
vantagem do laço mágico
O jogo não permitiu eu jogar a carta "Vantagem do laço mágico" antes do combate. Acabei sofrendo o primeiro ataque (do ataque duplo) e minha criatura acabou morrendo.
Perdi o segundo jogo do evento por causa disso.
1 vote -
BUG - into the roil
There was a bug where I tried to use Into the Roil to bounce an opponents Ajani PrideMate before an enchantment could resolve on Ajani. Instead of Ajani returning to the opponents hand, Ajani lost it's counters, then had a base power of 3/3 and stayed on the battlefield. IP later tried a board wipw with a Singulatiry Rupture and Ajani still did not leave the battlefield.
My opponent was a classy plane's walker and simply choose to not use Ajani for the rest of the game.
1 vote -
"Craft All" button in the deck builder not adding the cards to the deck when they're crafted
Tried to craft a new brawl deck with several new cards from the reality fracture set. When I pressed craft all, the cards in the deck were still greyed out. Initially, I thought I didn't have enough wildcards so I removed some rares and then pressed craft all again. Still greyed out. This time I was sure I had enough wildcards so I pressed it one last time. It turns out I have crafted 3 separate copies of the cards that I only needed/wanted 1 of.
I do have untapped.gg installed, if that matters.
1 vote -
Titanbones discard effect doesn't activate on a "ward - discard a card"
Bug : Titanbones, towering heart effect: gain 3 life when discarding.
The effect doesn't activate when discarding on a warded creature, happened on my sealed event recently.1 vote -
Alternative payments IOS bug
I was playing Reality fracture draft at 0030 BST 30/09/2026 when i had an issue with being able to sac a creature instead of pay more mana for my Silence the Echo. This is in IOS and i have encountered this problem before with other similar cards but this is the first time it has cost me the match. The issue is when attempting to use alternative costs if you could have the mana available the client keeps reverting your choice to mana so i click the sac option but then the game doesnt let me click to sac instead…
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?